Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 4.5 BTC (Tomatocage Escrow and Cash Deposit)  (Read 638 times)
MilkyWayMasta (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

Have a client interested in buying 4.5 BTC which I currently do not have to sell to him. The banks are closed until Monday so I will be entertaining offers until then. Looking for Bitstamp pricing. I require Tomatocage escrow and can only do bank cash deposits.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:54:35 AM

Just got your PM (sorry, I was away from my computer). But yes, I can escrow this. Just let me know when you've found a seller.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
The Observer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:29:10 PM

I can sell you 4.5 with Tomatocage escrow. By cash deposit did you mean direct cash into my bank at a local branch or did you mean via wire transfer?

Anyways, i was already selling BTC with Tomatocage being escrow, so i have no problems with your terms, my thread got buried while i was gone for 2 days.
MilkyWayMasta (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

I can sell you 4.5 with Tomatocage escrow. By cash deposit did you mean direct cash into my bank at a local branch or did you mean via wire transfer?

Anyways, i was already selling BTC with Tomatocage being escrow, so i have no problems with your terms, my thread got buried while i was gone for 2 days.

Yeah I meant direct cash into your bank at a local branch. I'm looking for BitStamp pricing at the time of sale for tomorrow. You agree?

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
The Observer

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

Yeah I meant direct cash into your bank at a local branch. I'm looking for BitStamp pricing at the time of sale for tomorrow. You agree?

If you have a US bank in your city sure. If not i would have to look into getting another account set up at another bank.  But either way i should be able to facilitate what you need.
MilkyWayMasta (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:18:43 PM

If you have a US bank in your city sure. If not i would have to look into getting another account set up at another bank.  But either way i should be able to facilitate what you need.

What bank do you have an account set up with?

The Observer

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:34:26 AM

What bank do you have an account set up with?

US bank at the moment, but if i need to get another account somewhere else i can look into it. it should only take a day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: