Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 4.5 BTC (Tomatocage Escrow and Cash Deposit)  (Read 638 times)
MilkyWayMasta (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

Have a client interested in buying 4.5 BTC which I currently do not have to sell to him. The banks are closed until Monday so I will be entertaining offers until then. Looking for Bitstamp pricing. I require Tomatocage escrow and can only do bank cash deposits.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:54:35 AM

Just got your PM (sorry, I was away from my computer). But yes, I can escrow this. Just let me know when you've found a seller.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
The Observer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:29:10 PM

I can sell you 4.5 with Tomatocage escrow. By cash deposit did you mean direct cash into my bank at a local branch or did you mean via wire transfer?

Anyways, i was already selling BTC with Tomatocage being escrow, so i have no problems with your terms, my thread got buried while i was gone for 2 days.
MilkyWayMasta (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

I can sell you 4.5 with Tomatocage escrow. By cash deposit did you mean direct cash into my bank at a local branch or did you mean via wire transfer?

Anyways, i was already selling BTC with Tomatocage being escrow, so i have no problems with your terms, my thread got buried while i was gone for 2 days.

Yeah I meant direct cash into your bank at a local branch. I'm looking for BitStamp pricing at the time of sale for tomorrow. You agree?

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
The Observer

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

Yeah I meant direct cash into your bank at a local branch. I'm looking for BitStamp pricing at the time of sale for tomorrow. You agree?

If you have a US bank in your city sure. If not i would have to look into getting another account set up at another bank.  But either way i should be able to facilitate what you need.
MilkyWayMasta (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:18:43 PM

If you have a US bank in your city sure. If not i would have to look into getting another account set up at another bank.  But either way i should be able to facilitate what you need.

What bank do you have an account set up with?

The Observer

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:34:26 AM

What bank do you have an account set up with?

US bank at the moment, but if i need to get another account somewhere else i can look into it. it should only take a day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: