Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye sellers get ur shit together  (Read 575 times)
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:00:35 PM

I can't wait for the exchange to open later.

I see people making some seriously whacky deals and I don't understand where people are plucking values from.

I put value of coinye per mil at 0.22 - 0.25

How people are selling for a 0.1 or less is beyond me

Don't get me wrong, the value is completely subjective and I don't mind if I'm proven wrong and it's more toward the 0.1 when exchanges open, I just don't see that happening..

Thoughts are welcomed
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

The coin is worth whatever amount you can find a buyer for, any new coin is high risk, a lot of miners are only in it for short term profit in BTC, if they see an opportunity to make 5 times the btc they would have otherwise made mining something else they will sell.

This coin is even more high risk then your average new coin that appears to have lifted off, because you cant predict how exchanges are going to respond to legal threads from lawyers.

However it seems a lot of people have some faith in this coin because miners are dumping their coins on traders and these traders sure must have some kind of plan to pump this coin or they would not be buying them up.

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:41:16 PM

The coin is worth whatever amount you can find a buyer for, any new coin is high risk, a lot of miners are only in it for short term profit in BTC, if they see an opportunity to make 5 times the btc they would have otherwise made mining something else they will sell.

This coin is even more high risk then your average new coin that appears to have lifted off, because you cant predict how exchanges are going to respond to legal threads from lawyers.

However it seems a lot of people have some faith in this coin because miners are dumping their coins on traders and these traders sure must have some kind of plan to pump this coin or they would not be buying them up.

Agree with a lot of what you said.

I have been with the coin / community from day 0
With coinye and it is distinctly unique on the merit of the law suits alone... I says merit and to be fair the hilarity involved with the whole legal thing.

Also Kanye and his lawyers just received a cease and desist from the devs. The media hype alone with pu
Pump the coin like mad!
gtac01

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

Agreed, anyone selling at 10-20 satoshi is a complete idiot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: