Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still selling btc for paypal here!  (Read 2681 times)
inflames666 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:21:50 PM

After a good run the last few weeks with only a the odd goofball scammer I still am selling btc to anyone that wants. Paypal is accepted as well as other options. Im going to post the rules so that you dont waste my time (scammers mainly)

1. Until I trust you dont ask me to send my coins first. I will use escrow if you want but please have that organised beforehand.

2. If you want to buy then I will sell up to .5 for our first transaction and no more. I have plenty on hand and am always buying more so dont go asking how much I have.

3. No more skype. You can google chat, email or use this site.

4. Dont be a dick. Dont play games. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

ultimately if you want to trade fast with the use of an easy payment option then this is for you. if you want to talk to me for an hour and then say you have an emergency call or whatever rubbish some people have been coming up with then this is not for you

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sampathneo

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:15:18 AM

PayPal sucks!
inflames666 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:27:38 AM

you are not wrong. but can be useful
mitsanaga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:22:43 AM

After a good run the last few weeks with only a the odd goofball scammer I still am selling btc to anyone that wants. Paypal is accepted as well as other options. Im going to post the rules so that you dont waste my time (scammers mainly)

1. Until I trust you dont ask me to send my coins first. I will use escrow if you want but please have that organised beforehand.

2. If you want to buy then I will sell up to .5 for our first transaction and no more. I have plenty on hand and am always buying more so dont go asking how much I have.

3. No more skype. You can google chat, email or use this site.

4. Dont be a dick. Dont play games. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

ultimately if you want to trade fast with the use of an easy payment option then this is for you. if you want to talk to me for an hour and then say you have an emergency call or whatever rubbish some people have been coming up with then this is not for you

Thanks

I can understand why you might like to use skype anymore, but your basically destroying your chances of any sales by limiting yourself to google chat. I for one will not use google chat. I use my real name on skype and i prefer to use video calls for something like this. however since you wont be using skype i have no use for any trades with you. I setup skype and went through the hassle of getting premium setup just so i could use it for stuff like this. your post is almost like a slap across the face for users like. I seriously recommend that you rethink your descision.

IF you were to decide to use skype again i may have a few suggestions for you. first off, make them use a video camera. If they claim they don't have one, then quit the call and leave that person alone and never speak to them again. ANYONE who has skype has a webcam. ANYONE who claims otherwise is either poor as shit and can't afford you btc to begin with, or is a lieing fuck and you don't want to be dealing with them anyways. I hope you can come to terms with what i am saying as what it is, and not take it too personally, but if your having stuff like what you mentioned above happen to you, that just means that your making bad decisions and quite frankly deserve the issues that come with them. DONT sell btc to any 10 year old that figured out how to click the fucking mouse, and for god sakes if they really want to buy your btc, they will jump through hoops to get it from you, like showing their photographic I.D card. They don't need to show the I.D numbers but at least get them to show that they are who they say they are some how.

Like you said. Nobody has time for dicks..... but you just removed yourself from the trading pool by being one yourself and disallowing the use of skype. Bravo dude, you just failed at btc trading.
inflames666 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:14:05 AM

Google chat has video. Congratulations no changes have been made to my trading status Smiley

if you dont believe me go to yahoo and google it
mitsanaga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:52:56 AM

Google chat has video. Congratulations no changes have been made to my trading status Smiley

if you dont believe me go to yahoo and google it

And yet now i am being messaged from people who claim to have been scammed by you... how odd. you might want to go figure out some shit with vujackie.
inflames666 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:56:44 AM

thats coz i a full on scammer i get my kicks from wasting mine and others time. the amount of time ive told that person that its sent is doing my head in.
vujackie

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:14:47 PM

What the hell are you talking about? You did not send anything! I have yet to receive it in my block chain wallet! Heck, I gave you my wallet address for both Blockchain and Coin.mx (which that you said was coming from) (I tried to make it so that you can get my coin faster! and hopefully it was easy for you)! Then you said that it takes a while for it to come! It was from midnight ET to 6:00 AM ET (that's 6 hours!) I'm guessing it takes 6 hours to get 1 btc to send from one wallet to another. He has no proof that he has sent it! So yes, you are a scammer, sir!

Now, do you want to explain to me how is it sent when my wallet has not received (either block chain or coin.mx)? Can you also explain to me how am I "kicking your head in"?
inflames666 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:11:06 PM

no longer trading via paypal. thanks old buddy below. had to explain over and over that i cant send btc until i have access to the funds. somehow that made me a scammer.

sent him screenshot that my account was limited after he sent the payment. he ended up filing a dispute just after i was resolving with paypal. of course this ruined any chance of completing the trade.

I guess. My grandma used to say, "Some turds float to the top and some sink to the bottom, but at the end they all get flushed."
Protrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:37:06 PM

So how much btc you actually have  Huh will you post here your address so we all can see  Roll Eyes !!
vujackie

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:31:51 AM

no need for name calling, inflames666.

This is the address that he gave me 13Lz3QE7K3LFVSaavgRqs7b7AsHTDJ6sJN for coin.mx. He said that it takes 6 confirmations for bitcoin to transfer between wallets! I waited from midnight to 6:00 AM! Simple answer, there was no coin sent! So I check the address in block chain. There were no coin in there (you can check this on block chain). Then I used an old email that he gave me under alias of Ryan Bullon (mybitsac@gmail.com). I did a google search. You can even do a google search! It came up 1291Uft5JUKwFq3z5zttuDTbRw1v53Yp4Q with multiple session! So I told him that. Then he said "Do I know you?" at 6:37 AM. Weird right?

He also gave me his "wife" paypal; she is called Natasha Murray. Then this genius produces proof that his paypal account has been limited. Then he asked me to send it to a different paypal account (usually a flag when it comes to scammer!). Then he propose to do the following at
inflames666

Activity: 63

tackleberry

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +1(1)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: vujackie on: January 11, 2014, 03:10:42 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
you have 3 options. i can finalize the dispute now and you will have funds in ur paypal right away.

i could send the btc but the dispute will need to be cancelled and the will make a decision within 24hours.

or what i would prefer is to process the refund then have you send the funds to my wife other paypal so we can be done with the trade and send btc.

up to u i do not mind.
Report To Admin
My Reputation Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395600.0
I reply and said
vujackie

Activity: 6

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: inflames666 on: January 11, 2014, 03:28:01 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I would prefer to get the BTC. However, I will call off the chargeback if you send the bitcoin. You can trust me on this, because I have shown you nothing but patience so far. I will personally call paypal and say that "you have delivered the goods, and everything is up to par." So, how about you do what you promise for once, because I have shown you that I am good at keeping my words.
Then he wanted to speak over Skype or google video!

Now he is asking me to wait patiently until his paypal limited is lifted. And that there is nothing that he can do.

He is a scammer! It is that simple. Show the people that you are not a scammer by sending me my bitcoin. Like I have said before, once you have sent my bitcoin, I will personally do what I have promised!

For any newbie who wants to buy coin, USED PAYPAL EVEN IF THE USER HAS A LONGER TIME IN THE FORUM THAN YOURS! HECK, THE PERSON CAN CLAIM THAT HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING ALOT OF SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS... ALL IT TAKES IS ONE FAILED TRANSACTION TO BE A SCAMMER!

Now, I know the unstated rule in forum is that if you do not have any transaction done and the other person has one or being here longer than you, you need to send first. I did exactly according to the book! I have sent first, but I have been scammed.

If any mod wants proof, I will show you proofs and pictures that I have taken and he has sent!

For inflames666 (Ryan/Natasha), you want this to go away! SEND ME MY BITCOIN! (IT IS THAT SIMPLE!)
inflames666 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:34:59 AM

look you fool. you know who i am hence the fucken trust cloud link i sent at the beginning. my name is benjamin lee murray. i also gave you my phone number and kept you in the loop the whole time. I admitted that I could have acted more professional toward you. but you bought it on urself when you called me a scammer and a liar out of no where.

if you had of just waited patiently for me to call paypal and lift the restriction (which only occurred because of your transaction) you would be have got ur coin. but nope you needed to throw your toys out of the cot and dispute it which just made it all so much worse. now im not able to confirm the refund until i provide a paper work and go under review.

how is asking if i know you weird? why didnt you call me?

and this can stay on record for all i care. i have no done anything wrong. you wouldnt even have your coins now if you accepted escrow. and in closing 'mods' just sing out if you want all the communication we had in order.

sorry im exhausted and dont need to continue on with the shit show that is vujackie. god bless my friend. 

Check out my TrustCloud: https://trustcloud.com/!/worshipmyname
vujackie

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:28:48 AM

Let's be honest here. You led me on. And that is the characteristic of a scammer. You are a scammer. I don't know why you won't admit this. (Well, I guess a scammer will not admit this).

Second you have been here longer than I. You know the rules. Still you want to do this. So, you got caught. It is plain and simple! Name one thing you haven't done wrong. Want me to post the chat transcript or pm? You can point out which part that you have not done wrong!

Here are my questions. Did you not propose those things that I have posted? At any point in time, did I give you the impression that I will go back on our deal? You could have said, please wait until I find out why my account is being frozen. You did not say either. You kept me going with "I have no cheated blah blah blah". Then only when I press it hard enough, did you not say " if you havnt got in 30mins i will refund" through your email mybitsac@gmail.com. Also, did you not say

Endorsements
Share your +T and help Benjamin shape their TrustCloud. It takes 5 endorsements in a Virtue to earn the corresponding Trust Badge. You can only endorse a member once per virtue.

Be the first to
endorse Benjamin.
Accountable - Takes responsibility for actions0
+T
Reliable - Follows through on commitments0
+T
Efficient - Gets things done quickly & methodically0
+T
Compassionate - Empathy & concern for others0
+T
Organized - Brings order to situations0
+T
Friendly - Accessible & Kind personality0
+T
Isn't that your trust cloud? Nobody will vouch for you? (BTW you have never sent me the trust cloud link)

Honestly, I believe this much is true. Yes, you did those initial transaction true, but you used it to bait the rest (I am right so far there, mate?). It's too bad that you have met me. Now, I'm pretty sure you ran out of bitcoin at this point. There is no way you can uphold your end of the bargain. Thus, you sir are a cheater, and a scammer.

And why did I not call you? Our deal did not stipulate that we speak through the phone. The deal stipulates that we both do what we are promised.

Anyway thanks to you, my funds are now in limbo, because of your stupidity. Your negligence for detail has caused me a great deal of headache. I have to deal with my paypal. Then I have to deal with my bank.

You can end all of this by send me one bitcoin. Then I will say to paypal, everything has been solved. You get your funds. I get my bitcoin. Everyone is happy. No more headache!

You claimed not to be a scammer, but your hesitation and your statements have proven otherwise.

BTW, your phone number is in greenboros, NC. You attended Selwyn College, Auckland (Isn't that New Zeland? And isn't that a secondary school? Why do you only cared for your secondary school? It makes one wonder!) Is this not your twitter: https://twitter.com/mybitsac? And you lived in..... Should I go on?

All I want is my bitcoin and I will personally call paypal and get this square away. You know I will do what I promise.
ppprk

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:48:16 AM

hi vujackie

so you still got paid ? also you sent BTC first to them?Huh huh even for reversible paypal you send BTC first which 100% NON reversible??

if not please provide all details exactly what happened? and better start new thread in scam section with all proof details
as below link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

so every one can see if threader starter real or scammer

thanks

inflames666 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:38:03 AM

Maybe I should go ahead and send the bitcoin. Shit i dont need actual money from this trade. It was wrong of me to assume that.

Next time I will make sure that I dont ask for money and instead just let some filthy fucking cunt tell me what to do.

Also selling my testicles over there on vujackie's forehead.  dick pics only

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:47:18 AM

Hi, is it still possible too buy here bitcoins with paypal?
Or not possible at the time?

I want too buy 0.4 BTC with paypal.
vujackie

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:42:19 AM

hi vujackie

so you still got paid ? also you sent BTC first to them?Huh huh even for reversible paypal you send BTC first which 100% NON reversible??

if not please provide all details exactly what happened? and better start new thread in scam section with all proof details
as below link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

so every one can see if threader starter real or scammer

thanks

Short story. I pay him for a bitcoin using paypal. He didn't send the bitcoin. I filed chargeback, because he got fishy. A lot of things did not add up. Now, my money is tied up, because of him. I will do a complete recollection today. So everyone can see.
vujackie

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:26:50 AM

Maybe I should go ahead and send the bitcoin. Shit i dont need actual money from this trade. It was wrong of me to assume that.

Next time I will make sure that I dont ask for money and instead just let some filthy fucking cunt tell me what to do.

Also selling my testicles over there on vujackie's forehead.  dick pics only

Is that the best you can do? Name calling? I'm pretty sure you can do much worse. But let's face it. You are a scammer. I go on record to say this. I will post a full recollection, but I want to give you a chance to make amend (You have my money in limbo. DO NOT SAY YOU DO NOT!). If you choose to send me a bitcoin, nothing will be post (you keep your reputation intact). Last chance.
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:09:09 PM

Hey flames, I'd just like to buy a .01BTC for some mini transactions under my belt. I like to buy from up-and-coming users. Also, I can't say this loud enough

NEVER TRADE WITH NEWBIES, YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR COINS.

Be smart, stay safe. Ask me for any advice on selling so you don't get f**ked over in the future.

-Maxi
vujackie

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:40:58 AM

Hey flames, I'd just like to buy a .01BTC for some mini transactions under my belt. I like to buy from up-and-coming users. Also, I can't say this loud enough

NEVER TRADE WITH NEWBIES, YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR COINS.

Be smart, stay safe. Ask me for any advice on selling so you don't get f**ked over in the future.

-Maxi

How come I feel that this is an attack on me?
Do you have any advice for people who got scam too?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: