Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many bitcoins do you own?  (Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:36:52 PM)
Zero - 41 (13.5%)
Less than 10 - 139 (45.9%)
11-100 - 69 (22.8%)
101-1,000 - 24 (7.9%)
1,001-10,000 - 7 (2.3%)
10,001-100,000 - 1 (0.3%)
Greater than 1,000,000 - 22 (7.3%)
Total Voters: 303

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Poll: How many bitcoins do you own?  (Read 9991 times)
Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:22:55 AM

whoooo many people apparently have over 1,000,000 bitcoins  Shocked

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:55:43 PM

They are trolling, you can't take this poll seriously. Most Bitcoin users have just 1BTC or even less.

What make you so sure that bitcoin users have just 1 btc or less? I think there are many people having more than 1 btc in their own wallet and that is from 1 wallet. There are some people saving their bitcoin in others wallet too so I dont think most of them is just got 1 btc or less
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:24:28 PM

They are trolling, you can't take this poll seriously. Most Bitcoin users have just 1BTC or even less.

What make you so sure that bitcoin users have just 1 btc or less? I think there are many people having more than 1 btc in their own wallet and that is from 1 wallet. There are some people saving their bitcoin in others wallet too so I dont think most of them is just got 1 btc or less
Most Bitcoin addresses are actually empty. Just look at how many people are using faucets to get some cash or are just coming here to learn about Bitcoin but don't own any.
Now add to this people that:
-are trading coins and went all fiat
-never bought any and are just interested in it
-own businesses operating in fiat and BTC that need to convert to resupply and pay taxes
-earned their only coins through sig campaigns giveaways and so on

Really most bitcoiners don't have a lot. I'd even say that most bitcoiners don't even come here but use their local forums.

To add 1 more valid reason on why most people have less than 1 BTC is that because the value of it is declining each time. Saving alot will resulted as a loss in term of fiat. Truly this doesnt stand as a reason to the bitcoin believer but this is one of the valid reason on why people are using as a trading investment rather than saving it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:52:04 PM

whoooo many people apparently have over 1,000,000 bitcoins  Shocked

sure, they are probably the one that carry a signature campaign, apart from satoshi no one can hold that amount not even big exchange i think, they must be trollers
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:54:15 PM

currently hold nearly 3 bitcoins. my goal is to reach 5 bitcoins via buying. rest will be earned through signature campaigns. easy option.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:11:54 PM

Why Should I disclose that how many bitcoins I hold?

But anyways still long way to go. Not that much that can make me richer and wealthier in future..Still need to invest many more in bitcoins to secure the future. As the bitcoin is the future so can afford to invest in bitcoins at present time is never gonna wait for anyone. Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:43:33 PM

I don't have much btc at all but I own other currencies that I can exchange easily into BTC which would probably amount to around 15 btc worth at the current time, not a lot really.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:47:47 PM

Right now I have 0.02012314 BTC

Is this enough?  Grin
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:55:19 PM

I don't have much btc at all but I own other currencies that I can exchange easily into BTC which would probably amount to around 15 btc worth at the current time, not a lot really.

And why dont you invest your other currencies that you won to bitcoin? And start to earn with bitcoin? Its a promising invesment for this time and I think you can earn a lot when you convert in it because its like when you got profit it will be 15 times more than you play 1 btc

Right now I have 0.02012314 BTC

Is this enough?  Grin

It depends on what you want to do with that? But mostly its not enough for any investment
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:08:06 PM

I hold 50 BTC at a moment but honestly speaking i am not in profit and i m in loss so if the prices goes up i would definitely choose to sell it out and diversify my investment to some other product and in future if prices lowers down again i would prefer to go for bitcoins again.
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 10:21:17 PM

I don't understand why people would disclose real information here if it could lead to their accounts getting hacked. It's not wise to do so so best if you don't.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:23:00 PM

I don't understand why people would disclose real information here if it could lead to their accounts getting hacked. It's not wise to do so so best if you don't.

They don't. You can't accept this poll as real numbers. Most of the community hide their Bitcoin stash, as normal. Money is private.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:15:51 PM

It would be ridiculous if i disclose how much bitcoins i hold. I would say that its better not to disclose as there are scammers waiting for us to disclose the real information so that they can hack and earn money out of it. So i believe its an stupid idea to share anything.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:36:42 PM

There are tons of people with shitons of BTC from back in the day whose forgot they even hold them and recovered them after they say BTC on the news. The thing is, it's impossible that 22 people have 1,000,000 BTC... that's just silly.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:39:56 PM

There are tons of people with shitons of BTC from back in the day whose forgot they even hold them.

They do pop up every now and then on Reddit and elsewhere. I'll guess that there are plenty more who formatted their disks or lost them.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:19:27 PM

It would be ridiculous if i disclose how much bitcoins i hold. I would say that its better not to disclose as there are scammers waiting for us to disclose the real information so that they can hack and earn money out of it. So i believe its an stupid idea to share anything.

That's True. No need to disclose the number of bitcoins you hold. Just Enjoy the ride..But make sure that if you invest or trade that would be in the safest way. Beware of scammers who are looking for the information of your bitcoins. Easy to hack the account nowadays.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:23:50 PM

How many bitcoins do you own?
...enough...almost enough to be more exact.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:36:23 AM

It seems to me, although i can be wrong, that about 90-95% of users of this forum own less than 0.5 BTC. Am I right?

Anyone can attest that?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 09:39:10 AM

It seems to me, although i can be wrong, that about 90-95% of users of this forum own less than 0.5 BTC. Am I right?

Anyone can attest that?

I have not much because I give them back directly to my members or indirectly after i exchanged them for PM or OKpay

And i'm sure a big part of members have less than 0.1BTC

oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:39:28 AM

You ask PLEASE BE HONEST and then get 22 people vote for than 1,000,000 lol maybe I can't tell you how much I have because it would look like I am lying as there should be no more for anyone else to own, I have less than 10 Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: