Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of altcoins ?  (Read 2559 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 02:29:23 AM by nniecan001

Simple, the main altcoins advantage is their specification on specific project and service. You can't use btc on those project because they need to prioritize their own alternative coins.

For me, that is the clearest thing that I understand on alternative coins / tokens. I do learn a lot on this thread but not so sure or agreed on other post. But it will make sense at all.

Well done folks !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Of course altcoins are a lot cheaper than bitcoin. So people with less money will be able to invest too regarding it prices. But we need to keep in mind either that altcoins will be much more volatile in price than bitcoin.
Altcoins has more various number too, so it can provides us with more choices rather than just stuck on bitcoin or eth..
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

in general, altcoins often have a lot of supplies and can occasionally be full of shipping networks, while bitcoin has less supply and the shipping network is always fast.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?
the main advantage of bitcoin, the amount of traffic up and down so that the coin rate sometimes pumps quite high over the time of the campaign, so for traders more like playing on ico or altcoin b

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Unlike bitcoin, altcoins can grow dozens of times, but it's worth remembering that they can fall much faster than bitcoin.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

There are always many advantages and disadvantages in each coin. Altcoin has a team of developers who usually outlines better ways to speed up transactions at lower cost by comparison of BTC, ethereum is much faster and you do not have to pay too much to transfer money, simply more practical.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

the advantages of altcoin that I know is we can make more bitcoin with altcoin. we have many options to buy the altcoin at the low price and sell at the high price. we can try to buy 5 altcoins and then hold it for a while and when the price increase, we can sell the altcoin to get more bitcoin. the more big balance of bitcoin you use to buy altcoin, the more chance for you to make a big profit in bitcoin too especially if the altcoin price can increase double than the price before.
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

Altcoins are more focused on some specific area or solving some specific problem. Bitcoin, in turn, acts only as the Internet gold, no more.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Simple, the main altcoins advantage is their specification on specific project and service. You can't use btc on those project because they need to prioritize their own alternative coins.

For me, the best advantage of the altcoins is their number. There are a lot of them on the market and you can always make a very good choice. Just learn a lot about the project and pick the best alts.
p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

Coin Nebulas has a very low commission for the transfer of coins. For 1 coin, you can make a million transactions. It is also a very promising coin for investment
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

The most important advantage of buying alternative coins at an early stage is Bonuses. Bonus when buying can be from 20 to 50%
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

The upside potential in good new altcoins is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game than in BTC, ETH and so on. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Natali1973

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

many altcoins promise greater transaction throughput than bitcoin but not many can boast of this as 90 % of the projects of the nent product
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

My opinion of the advantages of altcoins is as follows. Higher transaction speed. Increased anonymity. Bolie profitable maning. And so an increased number of functions.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

For me, the best advantage of the altcoins is their number. There are a lot of them on the market and you can always make a very good choice. Just learn a lot about the project and pick the best alts.
that's true because to get a big profit in the altcoin it must be smart to choose coins that have very good potential in rising prices. and don't forget to also invest in bitcoin if you want to get a bigger profit but have to wait a long time to get it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

They play an important role. It is known that decentralization is one of the key goals of BTC, and the Alt even more decentralize the scope of the Cryptocurrency. Moreover, they allow developers to experiment with unique functions. Finally, Altcoins provide competition to Bitcoin in the market, makes the developers of the blockchain support activity and strive for new innovations. Otherwise, the world's first crypto currency may lose its popularity and value
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

The altcoins , increasing the price very fast and the transaction and you can make a big money in the short term without hardworking and the harmless.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

It fully depends on the altcoin, a altcoin has a specific feature, some altcoins are just needed for payment services, while other altcoins are just good in staking, and other is good for faster transaction speed that even it could compete with bitcoin. Many altcoins but it has a specific feature.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

It fully depends on the altcoin, a altcoin has a specific feature, some altcoins are just needed for payment services, while other altcoins are just good in staking, and other is good for faster transaction speed that even it could compete with bitcoin. Many altcoins but it has a specific feature.

and all of the altcoins can give us another profit if we buy and sell the coin in the market. I agree with you, every altcoin has a different purpose and I am sure that every altcoin can help our lives to be better. in the future, we can use "A" coin to buy something, in the other time, we can use "B" coin to pay the fee, coin "C" for paying the internet connection and other else. this is what I hope from each coin so every coin in the cryptocurrency can integrate with the government's system and makes our life become better.
Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

The following are the advantages of Altcoins are as follows:
1 Altcoins Help Resolve Daily Issues!
2 Individual Control Over Earnings!
3 Universally-Accessible 24/7!
4 Complete Anonymity & Protection of Personal Data!
5  Turning Mobile Payments into a Trend!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: