Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of altcoins ?  (Read 2559 times)
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

altcoin was created to compete with bitcoin.  Because postpartum delivery is so late altcoin has many advantages compared to bitcoin.  altcoin is an alternate for bitcoin as it improves and addresses the disadvantages of bitcoin protocol.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

In fact, the topic is very extensive. So once all the benefits and do not tell. To begin with, the choice of altcoins available today is simply enormous. Each of them offers its own service and technology of work. They may appear to be the same, but they are actually different. I like the variety of options, fast transactions and a developed alternative community.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?
The main advantage is that they are an alternative to BTC, they give a wide choice of different coins for each investor and user. Of course, this option of investment is more risky, but in the long term it has the potential much more if it is possible to choose suitable coins.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

The main advantage of the altcoins is that they grow in price faster then Bitcoin. But altcoins also fall faster then btc... 
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

The main advantage is that they are an alternative to BTC, they give a wide choice of different coins for each investor and user. Of course, this option of investment is more risky, but in the long term it has the potential much more if it is possible to choose suitable coins.

I see that black market transactions are still mostly used only BTC is the only payment method, I occasionally encounter some transactions that accept other methods such as Dash or Zcash. So in my opinion BTC is still more practical than the current altcoin
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

I believe that altcoins are better bitcoins because they have more transaction speed and have more functions.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

In order to answer this question it is necessary to understand that all altcoins are different and investments in them will also give different results. Some investments will bring losses, some investments will bring a much larger profit than bitcoin ... because everything depends on the project that creates this altcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

At once it is necessary to take into account obvious lacks of work with altcoins. They are a rather risky option for investment. Their choice is very large, and many of them are almost useless, except for speculation. But in the future they have a higher potential compared to BTC, there are opportunities to find a coin with very rapid growth.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

The main advantages of altcoins that I can think of includea the following:
Altcoin has more profitable mining
Altcoin usually improve anonymity
Altcoin usually increases numbers of function
Altcoin has high trade speed due to the use of improved algorithms
Altcoin is versatile in nature etc.
Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Altcoins have more volatility and unlike Btc some of them can grow several times. But do not forget that they can also fall several times.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

All the altcoins have their own type of advantage.
They are created to meet the needs of new things, It can be created to make a single one solution or for multiple solutions as other coins cannot do.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

It seems like a lot of difference between bitcoin and altcoin. I am a beginner who still has very little knowledge about cryptocurrency. So I don't know what to answer about your question. What is certain is that I will continue to learn to learn knowledge about this. Seklias I know that altcoin is very much interested because the exchange process is faster than bitcoin.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

The main advantage for most traders when working with altcoins is precisely their speculative component - wide opportunities for earnings on trade. Although there is another advantage - good speed and convenience of transactions. Moreover, now it's getting harder to get the BTC, altcoins can become a profitable alternative.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Seklias I know that altcoin is very much interested because the exchange process is faster than bitcoin.

It's true like that because Bitcoin requires some confirmation to arrive at the destination wallet.

But Altcoins has a fast start, for example TRON.
Tron has good speed for transactions, you can try it on the local exchange and send it to the Singapore Exchange.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

Its speed is difficult for Altcoins to accept because many altcoins have transfer rates that exceed the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin requires some confirmation to arrive at the destination wallet, but with altcoins only a little confirmation.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

I see the functions of Altcoins DOGE and NPXS if the two coins are very cheap for artbitration.
If Bitcoin requires 50,000 satosih then the NPXS and DOGE may be around 100 NPXS or around 2,200 Satoshi.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

The benefits of Altcoin cannot be ascertained the amount you will receive until the sale token ends because token sale has a large influence on how much you get the Altcoin.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

each altcoin has another purpose and another project. some of them are just tokens some of them are coins. some of them are a unique blockchain solution that provides better blockchains for us. so you can not genaralise it like that.

turn the page
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

I see that black market transactions are still mostly used only BTC is the only payment method, I occasionally encounter some transactions that accept other methods such as Dash or Zcash. So in my opinion BTC is still more practical than the current altcoin
When the prices are high enough Altcoin and generate a lot more development being the biggest advantage with having the Altcoin. In addition Altcoin will be very beneficial by trading for now.
 developing Altcoin ability capable of making it being one that continues to support its growth.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Most Altcoin exchanges have a mobile app. The only thing that users have to do is scan a given product’s QR Code and then they pay automatically. Every transaction is thoroughly described in their account history. There are no hidden fees or transfer taxes. It is time to forget about the lousy signing-up process and the subsequent swiping of the debit or credit card, typing in a PIN or placing a virtual signature, and then waiting for approval. The future is here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: