Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Kucoin's trading volume is very low?  (Read 247 times)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

HITBTC operated since 2013 but Kucoin less than 1 years,  can be Kucoin has lower volume because many trader dont like  the interface,  and they should increase their Promotion program. Actually Kucoin  is good exchange,  but trader prefer to chooce  Binance because can be has more nice interface and higher volume.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Kucoin has earned a good reputation as a crytpocurrency exchange. But its trading volume is very low. What is the main reasons behind it. Though it is a new exchange, ETH/BTC 24h volume is 2.2 m where HitBTC volume is BTC/USDT 68m and ETH/BTC 27m.
Ku coin is a good exchange but it does not mean that it needs to have the number one volume. Hitbtc had already been around for a while before kucoin was created. Therefore, there is nothing we need to consider about this. Kucoin will have a bigger volume once it becomes more popular
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

although sometimes Kucoin has a small trading volume but I think kucoin is one of the best trades and as long as I use it the kucoin has never had a problem.

LY CHI CUONG

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

thank you so much!
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

I think there are multiple reasons for it. First is that it has a lot of powerful and reputable rivals. People use services of Binance, Bittrex, and others. For the second, multiple new projects use Kucoin to list their tokens after the ICO to increase their tokens price, as Kucoin is consider is one of the top reliable exchanges. So, holders of these new tokens hold them until they are listed on Kucoin, wait for the price to pump, then sell all their tokens, receive some BTC or ETH and withdraw it to their accounts on the top exchanges. Thus, stopping trading on Kucoin. That's it, I guess. And the third negative thing about Kucoin is that it started to require compulsory verification. People prefer using Binance, as it allows to trade without verification up to 2 BTC, instead of sharing their personal information and documents.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Kucoin has earned a good reputation as a crytpocurrency exchange. But its trading volume is very low. What is the main reasons behind it. Though it is a new exchange, ETH/BTC 24h volume is 2.2 m where HitBTC volume is BTC/USDT 68m and ETH/BTC 27m.
Personally, I still haven't tried trading on kucoin exchange because I'm satisfied with the service that Binance giving to me, so I can't say what are the things that kucoin are lacking. Being a new cryptocurrency exchange should not be a reason why the volume is low. If the service of that exchange is good, the system security is strong and website is always up then traders will come. And another thing, I'm not really sure but I think kucoin and binance both started last year, but if you will compare the current volume of this exchanges, it clearly say that are things that people don't like about that exchange. There's a lot of competition and a lot of incident of an exchange being hacked so people are now careful on what exchange they will trust.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

New Exchange may time to grow in crypto market all of sudden the Kucoin trading exchange will be successful and virally accepted by many traders
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Obviously it can not be compared KuCoin exchange to HitBtc because in the first place KuCoin is newly establish coin exchange in a cryptotrading and infact you can not made its name directly due to many exchange site are competed at this increase trading exchange too plus other trading exchange has been developed in the blockchain at this moment. Perhaps to HitBtc which is already established and known for more than a year.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

I think that Kucoin is still relatively new exchange, that's why trading volume is very low, but it has earned good reputation during this time. The trading volume will gradually increase as more and more people start using it.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

There are more than 200 exchanges in crypto market now, so this make so many competition between them, and to be top 10 exchanges should be has better marketing and offer interesting product to customer. Many trader now need more feature in crypto exchange. I also not use Kucoin because they dont have trigger order function, and i think they should be add it because many trader need it in trading activity to minimum the risk of trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

I think because their services are not excellent. They promises to distribute the airdrops within a month but it turned out the holders haven't received anything for more than half a year!
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

It's not only Kucoin's volume is low. Bittrex volume is very low too. And on a lot of xchanges as well. Just a general market cycles thing imo.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

I really love Kucoin exchange which has many advantage for trader. Alot of potential altcoin are listed on this exchange. The low volume of Kucoin can explain because this is the new exchange and it need more time to attractive traders. I think in the end of 2018, Kucoin will be go to the TOP20 biggest exchange in cypto

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

Actually Kucoin is good exchange it also have an mobile app for on the go trading and yet i am agree that it has lower trading than others.
I think Kucoin need to additional marketing campaign by doing roadshows in major cities to increase its exposure to the traders as the platform of kucoin is stable, consistent and running smoothly.

quarkchain.io
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:51:44 AM

I think people prefer a safe place to store their assets, I don't say kucoin is not safe, but people are more confident in exchanges coming from their country, or they are more confident in larger exchanges like Okex and binance. I think people only use kucoin to buy coins at a lower price than other exchanges, after that they move to keep their assets in the exchange they like.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: