Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Bitcoin Infrastructure?  (Read 1426 times)
Hotcakes (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:06:30 PM

I would like to put my money in not just bitcoin but in the companies building the future infrastructure. Is anyone else doing this?
How do I get into this? where should I start? companies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

Checkout the many listed projects. Support them by buy their shares, sell them and earn dividends
https://cryptostocks.com/
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:28:26 PM

I would like to put my money in not just bitcoin but in the companies building the future infrastructure. Is anyone else doing this?
How do I get into this? where should I start? companies?

For the past two years - or as long as it's existed - Bitcoin finance starts and ends at MPEx (or perhaps a broker thereof).

These are the people who publicly and quite painfully humiliated all pretend-financiers, starting with Paul Graham and his ycombinator dronehive all the way to cardboard media personalities a la Keiser and who-have-you in between. They're the people who implemented the destruction of the various scam exchanges that popped up to date, after delivering proper warnings, they're the people who brought down "bankers" and "rating agencies" and all sorts of bullshit.

These are the people who created all functioning vehicles and instruments in this market, the CDO, the BTC option, the BTC future. These are the people who listed the first meaningful Bitcoin company (Satoshi Dice) and these are the people who created the first, and so far in all these years the only honorable delisting of a Bitcoin company of size. These are the people conducting the ROTA experiment, which demonstrated why the speaking public isn't to be involved in decision making, these are the people that created the AN0 accounting standard, and introduced the use of contracts in business and generally speaking did everything, literally and absolutely everything that exists, matters, and is worth the notice.

And of course the guy behind it, my boss, is by far the richest guy in BTC, to say nothing of the smartest. Even with his million BTC+ wealth, the latter probably enjoys the fatter margin.

I suppose all this seems pretty incredible, but that's okay: if you have any BTC at all you can spend it all to find out these points for yourself. And if you don't, all the same, you can spend your time reading up on the history of Bitcoin, for about the same results. In either case...good luck.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: