Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 10:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange MoneyPak ($50 or $75) for Bitcoin or any altcoin on the exchange  (Read 515 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 10:04:26 PM

I tried my first attempt at this 3 days ago haven't received my coins yet but I didn't know about the escrow thing so I'm willing to try it again  in order to get some coins in my wallet so I got PoneyPak's if you want to get them from me lets get a trusted escrow person I'll give you the MoneyPak numbers call the 800 number like the last guy did and get cash or transfer to your debit card. it works fine it's safe and as I learned from the last transaction all the risk is on me the bit or alt coin buyer. If you mined some alt coin I'm ok buying that I just ones that I can trade on one of the exchange.

Post here don't PM me first since the last guy didn't post just pm'ed me and still don't have the coins 3 days later lets do this transaction in the open.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xiaolius

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:52:53 AM

I tried my first attempt at this 3 days ago haven't received my coins yet but I didn't know about the escrow thing so I'm willing to try it again  in order to get some coins in my wallet so I got PoneyPak's if you want to get them from me lets get a trusted escrow person I'll give you the MoneyPak numbers call the 800 number like the last guy did and get cash or transfer to your debit card. it works fine it's safe and as I learned from the last transaction all the risk is on me the bit or alt coin buyer. If you mined some alt coin I'm ok buying that I just ones that I can trade on one of the exchange.

Post here don't PM me first since the last guy didn't post just pm'ed me and still don't have the coins 3 days later lets do this transaction in the open.
I'll do with tomatocage as escrow
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:24:00 AM

I'll do with tomatocage as escrow

It says trust -6 on your profile?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:45:17 AM

Because of the -6 in your profile I'll do it where I get the bitcion first I just got scamed a few days ago I send the MoneyPak the guy took it I didn't get the bitcion now I'm out, we can do a small transaction if you want but I don't want to get scammed one more time, if you had +10 or more I would do the eacrow but -6 it's to much risk for me, so if you agree we can do a tiny one just so you can see if you can trust me and we can go from there. Let me know

mnightwaffle

Activity: 1013
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:12:09 AM

I'm interested in a $50 MP
I need to load it on my debit so I wouldn't be able to manage a escrow.. you'd have to go first - if not comfortable with that, disregard. PM me though if it's do-able.
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:17:30 AM

I'm interested in a $50 MP
I need to load it on my debit so you'd have to go first - if not comfortable with that, disregard. PM me though if it's do-able.

We can use escrow just let me know once money is done escrow will release it. Let me know.

mnightwaffle

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:19:32 AM

Who's the escrow?
He's going to have to delay sending the bitcoins to you though in case the mp# is rubbish on my side... It's just more feasible to do a 1 on 1 trade tbh... If I was loading into paypal, escrow is no problem. But debit card makes it more difficult.
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Who's the escrow?
He's going to have to delay sending the bitcoins to you though in case the mp# is rubbish on my side... It's just more feasible to do a 1 on 1 trade tbh... If I was loading into paypal, escrow is no problem. But debit card makes it more difficult.

well here is a list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0 we can pick one with high rating or use localbitcoins.com. Look I don't want to scam you I just want to trade something you want for bitcoins I need to buy a few things only bitcoins will buy. Trust me I'm not a scammer!

mnightwaffle

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:34:43 AM

You'll find someone
I'll pass for now, take care
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: