Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XYO just screwed their investors after token sale  (Read 312 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

So, the XYO token public sale just finished last night.   After completion you can  see a "Gamma" token sale.  They are continuing the sale with no fixed end date. 
What is more troubling is that they promised they would burn the unsold tokens, but instead they "allocated" and extra 5 billion tokens to this Gamma sale effectively diluting
the tokens of the investors from the original crowd sale.   Now, instead of 9 billion tokens, there are ~14 billion tokens.  This move works to the detriment of said investors.

These are the facts.

Spin it any way you want to XY, but this is a clear betrayal of our trust.   I hope there is a special place hell for you. 

I thinks this a kind of cheat,doing of the XYO offering project into the participants of this campaign,because continuing the public sale with no fixed end is  against the rule of ICO investment,especially when using the unsold tokens and they promised it to burn ,but they have allocation of  some extra  billion tokens,thats why this happen will can contribute uncertainty doubt  to us,especialy if you are an ICO investor enthusiastic and panatic,its can create doubt to join  or participate again in another ICO investment,because of this kind of experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

I sure would have liked the million XYO Tokens  for free at the conference they offered ....

hard to go from Australia , but 10 ETH worth for free for every attendee??

how many billions were given away?
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

There are so many ICO projects, and you know that the success rate of ICO is very low now. You should not venture into ICO products. In fact, this is just the tip of the iceberg of fraud projects.

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

So, the XYO token public sale just finished last night.   After completion you can  see a "Gamma" token sale.  They are continuing the sale with no fixed end date. 
What is more troubling is that they promised they would burn the unsold tokens, but instead they "allocated" and extra 5 billion tokens to this Gamma sale effectively diluting
the tokens of the investors from the original crowd sale.   Now, instead of 9 billion tokens, there are ~14 billion tokens.  This move works to the detriment of said investors.

These are the facts.

Spin it any way you want to XY, but this is a clear betrayal of our trust.   I hope there is a special place hell for you. 

I thinks this a kind of cheat,doing of the XYO offering project into the participants of this campaign,because continuing the public sale with no fixed end is  against the rule of ICO investment,especially when using the unsold tokens and they promised it to burn ,but they have allocation of  some extra  billion tokens,thats why this happen will can contribute uncertainty doubt  to us,especialy if you are an ICO investor enthusiastic and panatic,its can create doubt to join  or participate again in another ICO investment,because of this kind of experience.

This is definitely a hoax. After all, initially investors were not voiced by the fact that there would be a gamma sale, and that there would be no burning of tokens. I watched this project when there was a sale and decided not to invest. now I understand that for good reason.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

This is just another shittoken, we have no reason to believe that such a project, there are already many such tokens being screwed up by themselves in 2018, this is not an accident, but a performance of a chaotic market, although I don’t think we should refuse ICO, but at least don’t blindly invest.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

This could be another project that actually started well but has the potential to go sour and end up in hell. I am still hoping that things can go right and be bright for this big project. I felt some envy months ago that I was not able to do some bounty promotions for XYO but now I realized it must be a good decision not to be a part of something that is already adulterated with scam mindset. Anyway, let's still give this project the chance to show what they got for the sake of its many investors and believers.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

well that was a form of money grab as well, most ico tend to do those that they could milk every bit of penny they can get. or it just that they didnt sell well on token sale that they have to do those kind of marketing / discount to atleast accumulate what needed to run the project for a 5-10 years. thats what im seeing not that being judge mental thats why im distancing my self to icos

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

In fact, there are many coins like XYO, and ICO is a big risk, especially in the downturn of the cryptocurrency market. It is good to know that XYO's ICO can be successful. Many ICO projects will disappear during the ICO.

Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

It is unfair to early token buyers but i see XYO is a good project, they keep developing their platform and make more partnerships recently. Athough, their token price has decrease a lots, and it is not listed on official exchanges yet. There hundreds transaction on decentralized exchange everyday, i think XYO token will strongly increase after it listed on a big exchange like Binance or Bittrex.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Yup, very suspicious, I feel sorry for you bro. especially taking the fact into account that they raised already 80 mil which is more than 80%. I just hope if they reach 100% they will actually start developing the project. And one more thing- NOT all ICO's are scams.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

These are the facts.

This is not the first time this happens and many almost immediately sell tokens. Therefore, it will be better to buy a token after entering the stock exchange, it is both safer and more promising.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

XYO is a great project and it is not a scam. You were able to buy 180.000 XYO tokens for one Ethereum five months ago. If you did so, that just look at the price on their website and on some exchanges. You would make X2.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

This is common practice for a lot of the scammier ICOs. If I had invested in this I would be demanding a refund, if enough people clamour for it then they'll have to offer it. I don't understand why any project needs more than $10m anyway. If they really did need more they could always have started now with less and then done a further crowd sale at a later date once they've got something to show for.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: