Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction Fees  (Read 739 times)
eatingthenight (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:30:21 AM

Hello, I am looking to switch to electrum from bitcoin-qt for an application I am developing that needs a wallets on the back end to handle a few things. My question is that with bitcoin-qt i am forced to pay fees on certain transactions even when I could care less if the transaction takes days which is my use case. My question is does electurm have any of these fees where over x-bytes charges me a certain fee no mater what? thanks for any help and truely sorry if i missed a question like this I have been search for the past hour and not found anything.

Thanks guys,
KAN_CHO

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:52:43 PM

Hello, I am looking to switch to electrum from bitcoin-qt for an application I am developing that needs a wallets on the back end to handle a few things. My question is that with bitcoin-qt i am forced to pay fees on certain transactions even when I could care less if the transaction takes days which is my use case. My question is does electurm have any of these fees where over x-bytes charges me a certain fee no mater what? thanks for any help and truely sorry if i missed a question like this I have been search for the past hour and not found anything.

Thanks guys,

Electrum 2.6. 4 version

Tools --> Preferences --> Set transaction fees manually  check it
when you send bitcoin , you can put the transaction fees manually .

ps>  some options in Preferences Good luck..

Bitcoin Address

18KXLsibJWwUT33oLQhMpu7VaaqKuwC2PU

Only donate If you have a reason to

Coding Enthusiast
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 2783

Bitcoin and C♯ Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 09:24:59 AM

♯♯

you bumped a topic from 2+ years ago to give a crappy answer and ask for donation?!!!

Projects List+Suggestion box
Donate: 1Q9s or bc1q
|
|
|
FinderOuter(0.19.1)Ann-git
Denovo(0.7.0)Ann-git
Bitcoin.Net(0.26.0)Ann-git
|
|
|
BitcoinTransactionTool(0.11.0)Ann-git