Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmation emails from BTC-E.COM - never getting them, support is garbage  (Read 567 times)
claudiufx (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:18:28 AM

Has anyone been having issues with these fellas?

I am trying to transfer some BTC from my BTC-E.COM and waiting for their damn confirmation email to arrive.  It has been 2 days now and the only response i received from their GARBAGE support team was a copy and past response.  Basically giving me the necessary steps to take in order to change my email on my account, which by the way locks your account for 2 weeks.

Input would be greatly appreciated.

NoFuel

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:27:19 AM

I am receiving emails from btc-e with no problems. I am sure, your email provider puts mails from btc-e to spam folder or deletes them.
unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:46:17 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 01:27:50 PM by unent

I had to wait ages for support emails from cryptsy over the new year, but I never had to contact BTC support.

Cryptsy took forever and I had given up hope by the time they sent an email. It can be really frustrating when each extra day waiting costs you money. Maybe they will get in touch if you wait long enough. I tried sending cryptsy repeat emails but it made no difference. They got round to it in their own time no matter how much I pushed them.
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:04:49 AM

The best advice is just to keep on at the them until you get a meaningful response.

Of course check your spam folder first  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: