Author Topic: TRX?  (Read 384 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:29:23 PM

Tron seems like a good currency, but there is a bunch of competitors that are there to fight with them for market, and ETH is already established as market leader

i have some quantity, but not much, will hold it
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:41:49 PM

Soon it seems to me that we will lose all but a few cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that there will be BTC XRP TRX. I'm not sure about the other coins.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:02:39 PM

I've been writing about Tron (trx) today and I have a strange feeling with that cryptocurrency. On the one hand, the performance is so good and they have a project that sounds good. But on the other hand there is too much circulating... What do you think?

Do not worry. With TRON everything will be fine. I think he will definitely find his niche in the world of crypto. The very good project turned out.
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:20:47 AM

Tron i.e TRX is highly overrated coin, Justin son is a shiller, and he not been able to bring in any solid development in the TRON ecosystem except eating dinner with Warren Buffet and showing fake transaction in tron which can easily be manipulated. If you compare trx to eth, ethereum has way better adoption and solid apps like makerdao, instadapp, compound finance, augur etc. are being built on top of it.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:49:13 AM

Soon it seems to me that we will lose all but a few cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that there will be BTC XRP TRX. I'm not sure about the other coins.

I think you are too narrow outlook.In addition to the coins you listed, there are many very promising and currently highly liquid coins.At least from the top 20 you can choose something.Regarding TRON, I want to buy it very soon and replenish my portfolio.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:31:59 AM

I've been writing about Tron (trx) today and I have a strange feeling with that cryptocurrency. On the one hand, the performance is so good and they have a project that sounds good. But on the other hand there is too much circulating... What do you think?

Indeed, the total supply affects the price on the market. But in my opinion, that is not a measure when we decide to invest because we will definitely invest in healthy projects and also produce good products and Tron is one of the projects with good products
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

If we look at Tron movements now in the market, the price is at the downtime, and yes, this is a good time to buy more Tron if you already sell Tron before. No matter if we cannot make a big profit in one-time trade, I am sure that if we can trade over and over to make more profit because it seems, Tron has good moves in the market. But be careful, you don't have to make a buy in one-time order because there will be an option to place the second order or third order to buy more Tron.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:53:37 AM

If we look at Tron movements now in the market, the price is at the downtime, and yes, this is a good time to buy more Tron if you already sell Tron before. No matter if we cannot make a big profit in one-time trade, I am sure that if we can trade over and over to make more profit because it seems, Tron has good moves in the market. But be careful, you don't have to make a buy in one-time order because there will be an option to place the second order or third order to buy more Tron.

this should be the best time to fully place any investment in TRON.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: