Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] WTS: 5x5850 and a 5970  (Read 10744 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 03:47:20 AM

Pyro, if you don't respond to us soon, I'm going to post your contact info all over here. Do you hear me Steven?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hmblm1245

Activity: 628

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 12:32:53 PM

Do you have his contact information? (possible real name, email address, etc) if so post it if he does not respond today. That would be a week without contact from him to me.
ensign_lee

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:18:51 PM

Do you have his contact information? (possible real name, email address, etc) if so post it if he does not respond today. That would be a week without contact from him to me.

A week?!?!

Allright, it's time for those of us in this thread to take this to the next level.

Steven Miller
5 West Valentine St
Westbrook, Maine 04092
(207) 854-4169
steven.miller594@gmail.com

is what I believe his contact info is. I had him call me from that number, so I'm pretty sure it's his number. I'm going to try to reach him through the day, and I recommend anyone else who got scammed do so as well.

Please report back in this thread if you can reach him.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
hmblm1245

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:23:13 PM

Yes, i last heard from him on friday after i transferred payment for two 5850s. He said he was going to ship the two cards on Tuesday of this week (being labor day and all) i pmed him on Tuesday night and heard nothing. I pmed him yesterday and heard nothing. Lets hope this is all just a misunderstanding. I will try as well.

thanks
ensign_lee

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:42:10 PM

Yes, i last heard from him on friday after i transferred payment for two 5850s. He said he was going to ship the two cards on Tuesday of this week (being labor day and all) i pmed him on Tuesday night and heard nothing. I pmed him yesterday and heard nothing. Lets hope this is all just a misunderstanding. I will try as well.

thanks

Yeah, I was hoping it was a misunderstanding, but based on the fact that he's logging in (and obviously seeing all of our PMs) and not responding is a bad sign. Plus, the fact that he tried deleting his posts in these threads. Sad

Nousplatform Youtube     
hmblm1245

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:51:12 PM

yes, i agree a bad sign. All of his history seemed fine. I'll use escrow from now on.
hmblm1245

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:14:32 PM

the number is not in service. Thanks a lot Pyroman83 adding to the list of scammers contributing nothing to society.
ensign_lee

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:29:05 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2011, 10:04:43 PM by ensign_lee

the number is not in service. Thanks a lot Pyroman83 adding to the list of scammers contributing nothing to society.

*sigh*. I got tricked pretty good. I thought the way he acted was very indicative of not a scammer, but alas...

school of hard knocks woohoo...

{edit, spelled knocks "knows" lol}

Nousplatform Youtube     
hmblm1245

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:47:00 PM

*sigh*. I got tricked pretty good. I thought the way he acted was very indicative of not a scammer, but alas...

school of hard knows woohoo...
I as well my friend.
ensign_lee

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:57:50 PM

That uber sucks that his phone doesn't work.

I thought, if anything, I would be able to do what I did to the last person who scammed me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28408.0

500 texts/minute adds up pretty quick to a phone bill.

Nousplatform Youtube     
hmblm1245

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:14:54 PM

That would be great. i am guessing that it is a made up address and his caller ID mask is just a random number in Maine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: