View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:23:17 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 04:46:27 PM by BitcoinEXpress

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 04:25:00 AM

So you can't get you money out anymore?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:31:39 AM

So let me get this straight. You put up coin on crytpsy, proceed to trade them for some other coins; and then what? They keep the coins indefinitely?

Are you joking?
The_Catman

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

Nice shoop, too bad his twitter feed is publicly viewable and anyone with an ounce of intelligence can easily check that this never happened.

For anyone interested, this is the comment BigVern made at @CryptoApocolypt, which clearly has nothing to do with removing the withdraw feature. And this is the image bitcoinexpress just tried to pawn off as BigVern's tweet, in case he decides to try and pretend it never happened.

Et Filii

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:33:57 AM

No news of this on Cryptsy's site
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:35:49 AM

what the hell is the point of making stupid shit up?

sid280

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:36:47 AM

What's that?

Cryptsy refused to put your favourite coin up on the exchange?
and
You have been getting chummy with r3wt from openex ?

I personally, think you should be banned from the forum for spreading false information in an effort to promote your own product.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:39:12 AM

Nice shoop, too bad his twitter feed is publicly viewable and anyone with an ounce of intelligence can easily check that this never happened.

Yeah, just checked and sure enough, he hasn't tweeted that at all. Was just mildly confused at the screenshot for a moment.
sid280

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:41:26 AM

What's that?

and

I personally, think you should be banned from the forum for spreading false information in an effort to promote your own product.

I have nothing to do with any development of Battlecoin.

I find it amusing on the same level as Doge.

~BCX~

huh?

so this means nothing to you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409281.msg4438562#msg4438562

Mine some BCX

http://battlecoinxchange.com/

Launches today.

~BCX~
wontonforevuh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:45:05 AM

What's that?

and

I have nothing to do with any development of Battlecoin.

I find it amusing on the same level as Doge.

~BCX~

this guy needs to be banned. making up and posting false information in order to promote his own product.

The_Catman

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 04:46:28 AM

PS, there's no photoshop, magnify it all you want to, there is zero distortion of the pixel arrays.

ಠ_ಠ How many people do you think are this stupid?

For anyone whose falling for this:

1. Anyone with the smallest bit of competence with an image editing program can avoid "distorted pixels" easily.
2. You don't even need to shoop to make something like this, he can just edit the tweet locally and screencap it.
3. For example:

wontonforevuh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:52:48 AM

PS, there's no photoshop, magnify it all you want to, there is zero distortion of the pixel arrays.

1. Anyone with the smallest bit of competence with an image editing program can avoid "distorted pixels" easily.
2. You don't even need to shoop to make something like this, he can just edit the tweet locally and screencap it.
3. For example:

Wink

OMG, no shit, someone with more than two brain cells not fighting each other for survival.

If you fell for this, then you seriously need to reconsider leaving the house in the mornings without a chaperone LOL....

The whole thing was blatant sarcasm.

~BCX~

HAHAHAHAH GOOOD JOKE SO FUNNY.

And nice try, this clearly wasn't a joke. This was a poor attempt at slandering cryptsy.

Dilapidated

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:58:44 AM

3. For example:

LOL @ the example. Thanks, I needed that.
wontonforevuh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:59:43 AM

HAHAHAHAH GOOOD JOKE SO FUNNY.

And nice try, this clearly wasn't a joke. This was a poor attempt at slandering cryptsy.

Hey before you continue to make yourself look any more ignorant than you actually are, why don't you look up my history of posting fake Tweets from Cryptsy. There are quite a few in their Offical Thread. BitJohn has told me many times he finds them hilarious.

~BCX~

I have better things to do than sift through thousands of your dumb posts. Stop spamming this forum with dumb bullshit. There are enough shitcoins popping up here without your shitposts.

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:07:17 AM

LOL. How is anyone angry at this clearly fake tweet? We've all been annoyed at transaction speed being too slow at cryptsy at times - it doesn't mean that we don't appreciate what it has done for the alt-coin (and bitcoin) trading volumes.

sid280

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:15:17 AM

LOL. How is anyone angry at this clearly fake tweet? We've all been annoyed at transaction speed being too slow at cryptsy at times - it doesn't mean that we don't appreciate what it has done for the alt-coin (and bitcoin) trading volumes.

I want Bitcoins and Altcoins to be here in the future, I believe there is a whole new financial market opening here for people to embrace.

With crap like this coming out - it makes the community look bad, which means investors and professionals wont take it seriously at all, it also takes away from the integrity of  announcements made by other developers.
Kungfucheez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:21:17 AM

3. For example:

lmfao!!! Hahaha, nice  Cheesy
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:26:28 AM

I want Bitcoins and Altcoins to be here in the future, I believe there is a whole new financial market opening here for people to embrace.

With crap like this coming out - it makes the community look bad, which means investors and professionals wont take it seriously at all, it also takes away from the integrity of  announcements made by other developers.

So you think that investors and professionals will look past BBQ, DOGE and CAT trading volumes on cryptsy but get hung up on a fake tweet on a forum?  Grin I agree. Take it down, BitcoinXpress. Wouldn't want Goldman Sachs to think that the cryptocurrency community isn't to be taken seriously.

Kungfucheez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:31:55 AM

This is fun, I am a l33t h@x0r 2!!
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW