Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2265 times)
sid280

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:36:38 AM

LOL. How is anyone angry at this clearly fake tweet? We've all been annoyed at transaction speed being too slow at cryptsy at times - it doesn't mean that we don't appreciate what it has done for the alt-coin (and bitcoin) trading volumes.

I want Bitcoins and Altcoins to be here in the future, I believe there is a whole new financial market opening here for people to embrace.

With crap like this coming out - it makes the community look bad, which means investors and professionals wont take it seriously at all, it also takes away from the integrity of  announcements made by other developers.

So you think that investors and professionals will look past BBQ, DOGE and CAT trading volumes on cryptsy but get hung up on a fake tweet on a forum?  Grin I agree. Take it down, BitcoinXpress. Wouldn't want Goldman Sachs to think that the cryptocurrency community isn't to be taken seriously.

Cryptocurrency already gets enough shit from banks, governments and federal authorities, the last thing we need is the community ruining it's own image
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:51:24 AM

I am actually a long time Cryptsy fan.

Reading through all your previous comments about Cryptsy, I often wonder if your in fact schizo?

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
qh34rt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:59:06 AM

i try withdraw on cryptsy.com  message- > Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred. Huh
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:18:46 AM

I love you dude. Very funny.

But seriously I am actually in the process of starting a master thread to track all the held withdrawals and deposits.
They put me out of business for 4 days now with holding my coins in permanent pending. Again. Twice in two weeks now.

So since I have nothing to do but post about it all day I will go ahead and be the master keeper of all this till they fix
our shit.

This is for their own good to make them better. Shudder to think!

He may be making a joke but this problem is a very real one for me and I have lost a lot of money because of holds.
I have talked to dozens of people in the last few days in the Cryptsy support forums and this is a known issue with multiple
coins.

Cryptsy needs to disclose which coins are the problem so people don't get put out of business here.
Imagine you put all your money in a coin and then withdraw it only for it to be held for days or a week or more
as the coin crashes in value and you cannot sell. It's not a joke. People are losing a lot of money with these issues.

Even making test withdraws and deposits are no guarantee there will not be an issue with the next one you do.
And only on Cryptsy has this happened to me.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:45:35 AM

This is fun, I am a l33t h@x0r 2!!

BCX does have a sense of humor
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:06:37 AM

BCX is a straight up loser, inside mommy's basement pissed at the world, you sour fuck. I wish i could slap you from here.
Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:21:25 AM

LOL. How is anyone angry at this clearly fake tweet? We've all been annoyed at transaction speed being too slow at cryptsy at times - it doesn't mean that we don't appreciate what it has done for the alt-coin (and bitcoin) trading volumes.

I want Bitcoins and Altcoins to be here in the future, I believe there is a whole new financial market opening here for people to embrace.

With crap like this coming out - it makes the community look bad, which means investors and professionals wont take it seriously at all, it also takes away from the integrity of  announcements made by other developers.

I agree. There's times when I imagine all the posters sitting around at a bar, and then I look up to realize that half of them are still at high school, sipping at sodas and throwing peanuts. There's such a childish sense of passive bullying that goes on- like names being called across the playground. In no other profession would defaming people be tolerated as much as it is in this 'industry'.

If we want Bitcoin and the crypto world to succeed we need to have respect for one another, because from the outside looking in, it can sometimes seem akin to Lord of the Flies.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:34:58 AM

Withdrawal feature is overrated anyhow,  MtGox ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:42:07 PM

I agree. There's times when I imagine all the posters sitting around at a bar, and then I look up to realize that half of them are still at high school, sipping at sodas and throwing peanuts. There's such a childish sense of passive bullying that goes on- like names being called across the playground. In no other profession would defaming people be tolerated as much as it is in this 'industry'.

If we want Bitcoin and the crypto world to succeed we need to have respect for one another, because from the outside looking in, it can sometimes seem akin to Lord of the Flies.

I'd like to agree with you, but take a stroll over to some of the forex trading forums and you'll see a very similar type of environment. Bitcointalk is actually more refined at times, if you can believe it. People constantly calling their broker a scammer because they got slipped by 2 PIPs gets very tiring...

lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:38:24 PM

With crap like this coming out - it makes the community look bad, which means investors and professionals wont take it seriously at all, it also takes away from the integrity of  announcements made by other developers.

I'd like to agree with you, but take a stroll over to some of the forex trading forums and you'll see a very similar type of environment. Bitcointalk is actually more refined at times, if you can believe it. People constantly calling their broker a scammer because they got slipped by 2 PIPs gets very tiring...

+1000000

I used to run an online gaming forum and that was a nightmare to try and mediate the fights. It wasnt the kids that caused the problems it was the adults that seemed to think they had the right to say what they liked because they were older! my longest running arguement probably went on for over 18 months, the 2 users involved probably create 30-40 different accounts between them. I know 1 of them changed ISP's at least once (I actually made a complaint to both the ISP of the users because i ended up getting doss attacked for breaking up the argument and one of the users got away with a lesser punishment.)
this was all over a free to play computer game!  (they were both 30+ years of age - and in real life were both great people! I ended up meeting both of them at a gamers gathering! needless to say they didnt stay very long in each others company)

as you have said the Forex boards are remarkable, huge arguments about things the people arguing have no control over!

I also tend to frequent a few coding forums and they are full of programmers arguing about the right way to code various bits and pieces.

So as you have said it happens everywhere!   (just look at any government! countries are run by people that spend their entire careers arguing with each other! its no wonder the general public end up doing it lol )

So with that being said!

RAR RAR RAR! MY DADS BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD! NER NER NE NER NER!!!  (and that's deliberately in caps to infuriate you just that extra little bit!!)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:30:50 PM

Unfortunately the 'Withdrawal Deletion" feature failed badly.

Seems people get pissy when they can get their coins off a site when they want.

~BCX~

Cryptsy did fail, with the amount of revenue they generate from fees you would expect top-notch service.

They have reduced the lag significantly, but then again i haven't been using cryptsy as much.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: