Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As classic proof of work miners, are you still happy with the standard halving block reward used by the majority of PoW networks today?
Yes
Undecided
No
Yes but I'm looking for something more interesting.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerozed Project [x0z] | Zero-Zed Diffusion of Innovations Block Reward Algorithm  (Read 19892 times)
calem (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

I'm very surprised at the lack of hype behind this project.   Huh The more for us when the sale is done

Give it 12 hours for the word to get out a little more, see if we can bring in some more discord members and I'll get the community coins on our only exchange. I'll announce here and in discord first when I'm about to put them up.

Will be listing ~100,000 @ ~0.00001000

If I can get some retweets on this - https://twitter.com/crypt0z_x0z/status/999321552813408256 I would just love you all forever :/

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Will be listing 100,000 x0z @ 1000sat on {MeanXTrade} in an hour or so in order to fund our 1BTC application to {Crypto Bridge}. Keep an eye on our {Discord} for announce.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Doin' the daily bump.

So as expect, no ones touch the fund raiser on MeanXTrade xD It's ok this is all expected. Due to the lack of get rich quick this project has to offer, it's very very expected that ive been drowned out by a sea of shitcoins, ICO's and Airdrops.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Dropped an application into CryptoCompare - https://twitter.com/crypt0z_x0z/status/999959479725641729

Retweets would be massively appreciated.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

Ok so minor change in plans. This project needs atomic swaps. It's something I knew would be over my head and was road mapped from square one.

Forking from the ltc 0.8 codebase was my only option at the time due to having to diy but it has now become abundantly clear that I need to a complete overhaul of said codebase.

The 1BTC I'm trying to raise for CryptoBridge is no longer valid and instead this will be used to hire someone who knows what they are doing to completely bring x0z up to scratch.

It will cost less than 1btc and from there, we are automatically able to jump on Komodo's Barterdex. Atomic Swaps.

2 Birds one stone. Stay tuned. I haven't even gotten started yet.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

I think it's time i did a white paper....

Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash with on-chain scaling now exists with Bitcoin Cash. The issue at hand is the emergence of the ever increasing competing alternatives and the additional volatility this brings to the market as a whole. Due to the nature of societies adoption rate of new technologies and the standard block reward halving mechanism employed in 99% of PoS and PoW networks, there exists the need for a stable and liquid cryptocurrency as a major fiat entry point into all pairs. Tether is one solution currently in operation. This paper proposes a truly decentralized alternative outside the control of any central authority....

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Not sure how long ill be before im happy with it but this is the start of my thoughts.

Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash with on-chain scaling now exists with Bitcoin Cash. The issue at hand is the emergence of the ever increasing competing alternatives and the additional volatility this brings to the market as a whole. Due to the nature of societies adoption rate of new technologies and the standard block reward halving mechanism employed in 99% of Proof of Work networks, there exists the need for a stable and liquid cryptocurrency as a major fiat entry point into all pairs. Tether is one solution currently in operation. This paper proposes a truly decentralized alternative outside the control of any central authority.

1) Introduction

It appears to have become consensus that coins and tokens must either follow the halving standard set by Satoshi or are to be completely produced up front like the common ICO. The Crypto Community as a whole has come to rely almost exclusively on centralised exchanges serving as trusted third parties for fiat entry into the broader crypto market. While the system has allowed for mass adoption, it can not avoid the inherent flaw built into the incentive model of all major cryptocurrencies. Tether is one potential solution but inadvertently is still at the mercy of the production rate of the coins and token holders it serves to help.
   What is needed is an alternative to Tether built on it's own Proof-of-work backbone in order to also break away from the ties to the US Dollars inflation rate. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model an inflation rate, along with an industry supported mining algorithm Scrypt a tried and true alternate to sha256, assisted with the growing support for the Atomic Swap network, a potential now exists to solve a long time debated issue surrounding volatility. Crypt0z is at it's core, an experiment.    Questions surrounding the valuation of empty blockspace, 100% fee based network operation and adoption rate mechanisms will weigh heavily on the Cryptocurrency Industry in the coming years. The information gathered over the 60 month production rate serves as a proof of concept which will assist in advising not just present and future cryptocurrencies but investors, governments and institutions alike.

Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

I don't see your FB page in the announcement. Can you update it?
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

I don't see your FB page in the announcement. Can you update it?

The project doesn't have a Facebook page currently. Anyone is welcome to set one up though.

BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

and it died  Shocked

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

and it died  Shocked

lol...

Granted the network hashrate spiked at 20GH/s and has now since cooled allll the way down to 1.6GH/s, I would call this far from dead. Considering the block reward is barely even getting wound up yet... A heart beat is all this project needs to scale in stealth..

Check the network stats for your self. Or maybe even drop into the discord to meet the team? http://18.217.129.225:3001/

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Month 1 complete. Diff, supply and reward on track.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Just an update. Everything is adjusting accordingly. Reward is up to ~6.7 @ Block 38780.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Just a reminder..

Trying to hire Peter Bushnell (already agreed, thanks Pete!) to update to litecoins latest codebase. Need to sell a small portion of the community funds in order to add the likes of segwit, atomic swaps, and all whilst fixing a few things.

This will get us on other exchanges and really kickstart the project. Essentially looking for early investors you can say because I refused to go down the ICO route...

https://meanxtrade.com/trade/btc/x0z

kondrat84

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

New exchange with free listing for now.
https://www.satoexchange.com/news/free-coin-token-listing-on-our-exchange/
Devs? Is it interesting for you?

Btw, there are airdrop now:
"We are glad to announce the official SatoExchangeToken (SATX) #Airdrops. Now Register https://www.satoexchange.com/register/?ref=fdcvj2a1 and get FREE $SATX
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 01:08:36 AM by calem

Rebranding is commencing.

The Zero Zed Ecosystem & Algorithm

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Just an update. Instead of editing this one to match the new branding New ANN will be made for Zerozed instead.

We should hopefully have some good stuff to show over the weekend.

https://t.me/zerozed_x0z

DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Just an update. Instead of editing this one to match the new branding New ANN will be made for Zerozed instead.

We should hopefully have some good stuff to show over the weekend.

https://t.me/zerozed_x0z

Keep up the good work!

Once more people see the potential of this i'm sure it's got to take off.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:45:56 AM

Small update..

First decent exchange to list us - https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=x0z

We are now tracked on coinpaprika - https://coinpaprika.com/coin/x0z-zerozed/

We have a Matrix - https://matrix.to/#/#zerozed_x0z:matrix.allmende.io

Mining Calc - https://cointomine.today/calculator/coin/X0Z/

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:10:23 AM

damn. can u switch the algo to something non-asic? 
Scrypt is so last year.... Wink

That would be great.

I third (wait, are we at 3 or four...) that; seriously dude, scrypt is the best you could do?

I chose scrypt for a very specific reason....

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: