Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As classic proof of work miners, are you still happy with the standard halving block reward used by the majority of PoW networks today?
Yes
Undecided
No
Yes but I'm looking for something more interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerozed Project [x0z] | Zero-Zed Diffusion of Innovations Block Reward Algorithm  (Read 19892 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:48:15 AM

If not for anything else, the focus on designing an all-encompassing inflation model makes Zed a standout. I currently don't have "inflation"-based coin in my portfolio and will be giving this a critical look.
Anyways, what's the max supply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:47:39 PM

If not for anything else, the focus on designing an all-encompassing inflation model makes Zed a standout. I currently don't have "inflation"-based coin in my portfolio and will be giving this a critical look.

if i'am not wrong the max supply from zero-zed project is about 25million mate
maybe this will help you to understanding about this project buddy
https://zero-zed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/DoI-SMS_-A-Diffusion-of-Innovations-based-Subsidy-Minting-Schedule-for-Proof-of-Work-Cryptocurrencies-v1.1.pdf
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zerozed

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
calem (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:13:35 PM

Zerozed spreading across the globe, slowly but surely...

https://twitter.com/CalemJohnSmith/status/1177275229648773120

Source: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/x0z/

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:15:49 PM

It's very rare to see actual Founders interact and share updates here in Bitcointalk for their project. This is the kind of leadership and transparency that we wanted. Keep it up!

Thank you very much. I've been around since the earlier days when I was helping Feathercoin out. I'm trying to run things a little bit oldschool over at Zerozed Cheesy

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:18:48 PM

I will be happier when I see it in Tradesatoshi, it is the exchange that I use and the one that has brought me profits in my currencies, besides that with only 1000 satoshis I can operate. Do you not plan to list it there?

I was considering it but at this stage we can not pay for exchange listings with any other coin than x0z. Once real volume has built up, we can start selling some of mined x0z into the market but until that time, we are all here voluntarily.

If exchanges want to list us, I can not stop them. I welcome any exchange to add us.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:21:39 PM

But I believe they need to work on promotional programs as I feel that this altcoin is not having a lot of supporters here.

That is very true. I've been approached time and time again by people who want to market us but they all request payment in btc or eth, etc.

Some have been happy to promote us for free, but the mass-bot campaign style marketing isn't something im willing to pay for.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:33:22 PM

Ok so this is a simple or complicated answer depending on how much detail you would like me to go into.

Short answer. 25 Million by the 58th month (16 March 2023). We launched 16th of May 2018.

Long answer... By 2023, we have a lot of research to do. If Zerozed hits off and people see merit in the idea behind Diffusion of Innovations based inflation, much of our funding will be dedicated to getting accurate measures and projections of global onboarding to cryptocurrency as a whole.

The goal here is to have Zerozed as EVENLY dispersed throughout the worlds people by 2045 (the approximate year for the Singularity at which point I very well much doubt money will have much of a role in society but who knows)

In order to achieve this, that 25 Million might have to look more like 25B or T by that stage.

Honestly, beyond 2023, I don't know what the max supply will be.

I don't want people to look at Zerozed like some sort of contentious fork of bitcoin or bitcoin cash. We are trying to solve a problem with the economic nature of crypto as a whole. The research we uncover and the tools we create will be shared with the world.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 09:52:38 PM

Now tracked on https://coinstats.app/coins/zerozed

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 12:18:28 PM

Now tracked on CoinCodex

[minepool.online]MonkeyDi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:01:37 PM

MINEPOOL.ONLINE OPEN MINING FOR ZeroZed

-Enjoy 0.5% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-all coins have dedicated port
-MPM - Multiple YIIMP Pool Monitor

.Bat config example:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://minepool.online:3431 -u "YOUR WALLET" -p c=x0z

Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/4hE32pw

Pool link:
https://minepool.online

enjoy the mining  Roll Eyes
MaPeX

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:51:29 AM

Hello miners,
Zerozed added to AltcoinPool.eu

To mine and get paid X0Z

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://altcoinpool.eu:2037 -u youwalletaddress.workername -p c=X0Z

Pool address: https://altcoinpool.eu

Ccminer and sgminer generator on website.

Low fees

Discord: https://discord.gg/3P3Jjh7

Happy mining ;-)
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 04:29:24 AM

MINEPOOL.ONLINE OPEN MINING FOR ZeroZed

-Enjoy 0.5% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-all coins have dedicated port
-MPM - Multiple YIIMP Pool Monitor

.Bat config example:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://minepool.online:3431 -u "YOUR WALLET" -p c=x0z

Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/4hE32pw

Pool link:
https://minepool.online

enjoy the mining  Roll Eyes

Hello miners,
Zerozed added to AltcoinPool.eu

To mine and get paid X0Z

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://altcoinpool.eu:2037 -u youwalletaddress.workername -p c=X0Z

Pool address: https://altcoinpool.eu

Ccminer and sgminer generator on website.

Low fees

Discord: https://discord.gg/3P3Jjh7

Happy mining ;-)

Ann updated

Thank you!

BubbiByte

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 03:16:43 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2023, 11:39:27 AM by BubbiByte

UPDATE: Poolen.io has been shutdown since 1. January 2022. We do NOT own the domain anymore!

We have added Zerozed! Information down below happy mining!

https://poolen.io

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.poolen.io:34330 -u wallet_address -p c=X0Z

Why use us?
  • Payout every 3 hour
  • Low fee of just 2%
  • Simple, Easy & Anonymous mining
Useful information down below:

UPDATE: Poolen.io has been shutdown since 1. January 2022. We do NOT own the domain anymore!
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:29:15 AM

drpte

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:27:10 AM

I don't think there has been enough excitement around X0Z getting listed on C-PATEX!  Amazing job all and hopefully it sees a boost in all aspects of the project.
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:18:35 AM

I don't think there has been enough excitement around X0Z getting listed on C-PATEX!  Amazing job all and hopefully it sees a boost in all aspects of the project.

Thank you! It was the community that pulled it off though.

Honestly I'm really excited for this but i've been pretty busy so i've not had time to promote the listing unfortunately.

Hopefully this is the first of many coinmarketcap.com listed exchanges that pair us! Cheesy

And a massive thank you to c-patex for the opportunity.

ravenna59

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:15:03 AM

Hi Dev, I installed the wallet and added the nodes ..

addnode 104.248.147.25 add

addnode 104.248.157.179 add 

after a while it updated quickly, too bad that only 2 Moonlanders as miners 

my address  CYgZQpaSHC8jHkAWV5kDS2TobZNfGu7VhD
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 09:40:34 AM

Hi Dev, I installed the wallet and added the nodes ..

addnode 104.248.147.25 add

addnode 104.248.157.179 add 

after a while it updated quickly, too bad that only 2 Moonlanders as miners 

my address  CYgZQpaSHC8jHkAWV5kDS2TobZNfGu7VhD

Sent some coin. Cheers for jumping on board!

th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:14:07 AM

I came by chance to your currency, all due to your tweet to a Bcash developer who managed to make a smart card for signature transactions without the issues associated with that type of implementation.

In your mention you said that one of the developers of your currency made a similar implementation with a subdermal NFC, if so, Is there any possibility that the implementation is open source?

Btw, interesting experiment.

sources:
https://twitter.com/TobiasRuck/status/1193901505088311297
https://twitter.com/CalemJohnSmith/status/1194008472011997184
https://coinspice.io/news/developer-announces-smart-card-that-produces-bitcoin-cash-signatures-card-to-phone/

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
ReconSeven

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 04:16:18 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 10:27:50 AM by ReconSeven

Hello @
Zerozed Project and Community,
that looks great!
Cool

Zerozed [x0z] Successfully added to https://yiimp.coin-mining.eu!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.stratum.coin-mining.eu:3440 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=x0z

We have
0.5%FEE.

If you have questions or coin requests, please join Discord!

Cheers!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: