Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 100 pcs of Sapphire 7950 Local Pick up preferred.  (Read 1063 times)
Zoomhash (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:42:44 AM

Hi,

We are www.zoomhash.com

We have a shipment of 100pcs of 7950 non-vapor x sapphire coming in.

This will be the last shipment for at least a month due to chinese new years.

Starting price will be around $325. Send me your best offer before my boss sends these to Europe.

We are in los angeles. Send offer to info@zoomhash.com.

Thanks!
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 07:09:26 AM

Hi,

We are www.zoomhash.com

Starting price will be around $325. Send me your best offer before my boss sends these to Europe.

Thanks!

I see a full kit available on your website what is the shipping eta if ordered today?  Can we see proof of your facility/affiliations with this company?  How come your website doesn't accept bitcoin?

kwoody

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:44:54 AM

$325 is expensive for a 7950. Got mine for about $250 from newegg.
Clayce

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:12:17 AM

Hi,

We are www.zoomhash.com

Thanks!

I see a full kit available on your website what is the shipping eta if ordered today?  Can we see proof of your facility/affiliations with this company?  How come your website doesn't accept bitcoin?

+1 on the full kit. What is the total MH/s on this kit? and is local pick up available?
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

$325 is expensive for a 7950. Got mine for about $250 from newegg.

I'm finding a minimum of 400 lately what's that about?

frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:01:17 PM

Hi,

We are www.zoomhash.com

Thanks!

+1 on the full kit. What is the total MH/s on this kit? and is local pick up available?

I got my kit a few days ago - Thanks Michael!  He accepts paypal - you need to contact them directly to see if they have a full kit available.  Their email/contact number is on the website or you can pm me for it.  I paid something close to 4 grand for the kit which included 2 mobos, 8 7950s, the risers, memory, cpus, and 2 platinum psus.  I think i've been seeing people claim 650 KH on these cards which puts the total rate of this rig to be approximately 5200 MH.  I can't move forward on this rig because I need to get my power situation under better control.  Turns out I've basically ran out of circuits it seems (also went with a full size openrigs.com kit instead of wanting to use "milk crates" or build up my own frame, I needed something sturdy, easy to assemble and out the way, I'm sortve mad that spotswood was unwilling to make or sell anymore frames.)

Clayce

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:32:12 AM

Hi,

We are www.zoomhash.com

Thanks!

I got my kit a few days ago - Thanks Michael!  He accepts paypal - you need to contact them directly to see if they have a full kit available.  Their email/contact number is on the website or you can pm me for it.  I paid something close to 4 grand for the kit which included 2 mobos, 8 7950s, the risers, memory, cpus, and 2 platinum psus.  I think i've been seeing people claim 650 KH on these cards which puts the total rate of this rig to be approximately 5200 MH.  I can't move forward on this rig because I need to get my power situation under better control.  Turns out I've basically ran out of circuits it seems (also went with a full size openrigs.com kit instead of wanting to use "milk crates" or build up my own frame, I needed something sturdy, easy to assemble and out the way, I'm sortve mad that spotswood was unwilling to make or sell anymore frames.)

Sounds pretty good for 4k. Can you post any pics of the kit parts/gpus?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: