It won't work - 1 (11.1%)
It could work well - 1 (11.1%)
It is a shitty idea - 5 (55.6%)
It is a great idea - 2 (22.2%)
I would use it - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new business startup. Team needed - Profit Share  (Read 810 times)
Debit (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:37:09 AM

Hi all.
I need a team to help bring this business idea to life.

http://coinstogold.com

All participants will become shareholders. We need to brainstorm a reward system based on the work provided, perhaps by using the Bitcoin protocol to achieve an assurance of work and quality payment method

Programmers are needed to create contracts using the Bitcoin protocol and ensure legitimate transactions are fail-safe.
Developers needed to take this website prototype to the next level and integrate user accounts, charts and maintain cohesion.

Basically an entire team is required to brainstorm how this platform can be realized as an automated system as far as can be achieved without too much manual data entry eliminating the human error factor or at least reducing it to a minimum.

Anyone interested please use the contact form on the site.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed and will be rewarded upon launch if you choose not to become involved in this project.

Cheers all.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rkdms

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:59:47 AM

Sadly I only have experience in physical metals; buying gold on paper just seems weird to me.

But I like the idea, dont know what all I could contribute though  Sad

Any real estate in AZ and Im your man though!
Debit (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:37:59 AM

Sadly I only have experience in physical metals; buying gold on paper just seems weird to me.

But I like the idea, dont know what all I could contribute though  Sad

Any real estate in AZ and Im your man though!

Thanks rkdms. Love Arizona.
That's probably all you will find in fort knox today  ... paper... reads IOU  Shocked
melodiem

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

I think if you are still in the planning stages, that putting up a shaky incomplete website does nothing to your advantage.

Also there is no information on the site about who is behind this, what guarantee that other peoples money is safe with you etc

A little logo saying "internationally certified domain" does not make you in any way legitimate.

Debit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:20:31 AM

I think if you are still in the planning stages, that putting up a shaky incomplete website does nothing to your advantage.

Also there is no information on the site about who is behind this, what guarantee that other peoples money is safe with you etc

A little logo saying "internationally certified domain" does not make you in any way legitimate.

Thanks for your input melodiem. I can see how you would think that. I can assure you that this is not intended to be the website albeit semi-finished but a simple prototype to show the team the general direction of the platform.

You will see something quite spectacular in the coming months that will give you all the assurance that you are currently searching for. So please don't worry too much about the potential loss you may experience as you have no investment with this project just yet only emotional reactions that betray your past experiences with prejaculatory ventures.

I would love to tell you more as your keen sense of fairness is not lost on me and it is important to me that the integrity of the venture remains intact. Would you like to get involved?
Thanks again for your energy and time taken the reply to the post.

Cheers ears  Cool
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 02:24:03 AM

http://prntscr.com/2ilb08
Gold/BTC?
Hell yeah. China is doing us a favor right now with the rush for gold they have.

I could help You with promotions on this forum. If interested, don't hesitate to PM me.

KSMC

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:29:09 AM

So basically you are gambling on whether or not the value of gold will rise or fall?

If it goes up 10%, you win big. If it falls 10% you lose it all...  Huh

I would rather just buy physical gold...
bctmasterer

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

Sounds interesting.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:32:00 AM

Sounds scammy.
Debit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:39:22 AM

http://prntscr.com/2ilb08
Gold/BTC?
Hell yeah. China is doing us a favor right now with the rush for gold they have.

I could help You with promotions on this forum. If interested, don't hesitate to PM me.

KSMC

Great News thanks KSMC. You are right on the money with Chinas Gold Rush. Ever since they blew the lid off that shipment that was gold plated tungston, I think they have played the Gold market very smart. Look forward to a very interesting 2014 for Gold and BTC speculators. If we can provide a platform for speculation in GOLD/BTC instead of USD/BTC, we might be able to somewhat stabalize the BTC market while it is still in its infancy.
This new venture aims to do just that for the well-being of our new community. Let the good times roll!
melodiem

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:27:46 AM

Thanks for your input melodiem. I can see how you would think that. I can assure you that this is not intended to be the website albeit semi-finished but a simple prototype to show the team the general direction of the platform.
You will see something quite spectacular in the coming months that will give you all the assurance that you are currently searching for. So please don't worry too much about the potential loss you may experience as you have no investment with this project just yet only emotional reactions that betray your past experiences with prejaculatory ventures.
I would love to tell you more as your keen sense of fairness is not lost on me and it is important to me that the integrity of the venture remains intact. Would you like to get involved?
Cheers ears  Cool

I dont think you read my post very well debit, I would not like to get involved with your venture for all the reasons mentioned.

I will re-word for clarity:
  • Presented unprofessionally (showing no backing capital and no forward planning)
  • No identifiable corporate or individual identity (showing no trust in your own venture if you wont front it publicly)
  • No clear method of guarantee or security for investors

The little "internationally certified domain" logo is just an insult to your visitors...

If you resolve some of these issues, or can answer them with any verifiable information, then I would consider this a great idea.

Debit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:58:38 AM

Cheers ears  Cool

I dont think you read my post very well debit, I would not like to get involved with your venture for all the reasons mentioned.

I will re-word for clarity:
  • Presented unprofessionally (showing no backing capital and no forward planning)
  • No identifiable corporate or individual identity (showing no trust in your own venture if you wont front it publicly)
  • No clear method of guarantee or security for investors

The little "internationally certified domain" logo is just an insult to your visitors...

If you resolve some of these issues, or can answer them with any verifiable information, then I would consider this a great idea.
erm... I read you post quite clearly melodiem, did you not understand that this is not for public consumption just yet? I think your expectations are sincere but by your suggestions, it appears you expect all information be presented to every Joe six-pack who looks at the site. May I reiterate that this is a simple example going forward to save explaining every last detail to enquirers before more private correspondence takes place. It is not being promoted as a platform as yet, it was created simply as a means to convey the idea.
Thanks again for your efforts to reply
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: