Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:50:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is ok whats next??? Like to invest in future  (Read 654 times)
bitbillion (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 08:51:57 AM

Ok bitcoin was started in 2009, I found out about Bitcoin May 2013, i tenfolded my profits since than, which is all cool but now I  have licked blood and want more.

So whats out there that started new in 2013 and will be as profitable in 2017 as bitcoin is now??

So Im talking to the Computer Scientists the one that really run the world, what would be your best bet to invest now, not necessarily any currency but the new or next big thing, that only a few insiders knew about.

Like with Bitcoin, where the price of a single coin was 4 cent and only a few Students knew about.

I got the money now to wait 4 years or more if that means i make a profit of 50.000% or more.

I would really appreciate any good answers

Sherman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:04:51 AM

Quantum computing
GDECOIN

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:41:29 AM

PPC have good fortune  Kiss

you can buy when it's so cheap now !!!

wait four 4 year ...Lets see how much you get profit from that. Wink

BTC   : 1G9cAAPAuVZcYAnMko8XLnvmxt3xief9wS
LTC    : LMvNpJNfYgCyVZzcopnWcHS9YBFeK6TegY

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4392-new-cash-mooncoin-dogecoin-faucet/
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:58:15 AM

Quantum computing

I think that's probably a little out of reach for most small-time investors. Who knows what technology is going to be the next best thing. If I did, I probably wouldn't tell anyone about it lol.
FairyTales

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:09:26 AM

During the great manure crisis of 1894 in which horses population exploded in New York city as they where a means of transportation the Times of London estimated that by 1950 every street in the city would be covered by horse manure. A prognosticator also determined that by 1930 horse droppings would rise to Manhattans third story windows.

But there was something unaccounted for which couldn't rationally be conceptualized by the average person at the time, the creation of the automobile.

I do not remember exactly where I heard this certain bit of information but someone hypothesized that if people brought horses into the city in an aid to move out of the city roads would be blocked by manure.

I feel your question will receive answers much like the one above rather than someone actually stating that "cars will change how we travel and end the issues which we currently face with horses"  

If the average person could predict the future with such ease many would be rich.
Its extremely hard to bet on future technologies as your not in the "future" (or present if you want to think about it like that LOL) yet and cant account for all the things you will know during 2017

But my overtly optimistic and currently ignorant answer to your question is Bitcoin.  Kiss
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:11:24 AM

PPC have good fortune  Kiss

you can buy when it's so cheap now !!!

wait four 4 year ...Lets see how much you get profit from that. Wink

PPC is gonna make it big
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:17:19 AM

If only I knew  Wink

I'm keen to see what's going to happen when Zerocoin comes in to play alongside Anoncoin.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:55:12 AM

I am time traveler. In future only currency still used is doge coin. All other cryptos owned by one man.
zx42o

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:22:11 PM

Antigravity and time travel will be very profitable
bitbillion (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 01:27:42 PM

@ Fairytale

this is a really good answer and I get your point regarding horseshit Wink

we could use insteed horseshit (fiat currencies or bitcoin) so I guess we just have to see whats next

@sniksen
I owe some ppc but if you look on btce the ratio BTC/PPC goes hand in hand so if ppc raises BTC is going down and the other side around, hopefully this will change, last 2 weeks were terribnle for trading

By talking about coins, I give megacoin lots of credit- definitly the best looking coin so far
I bought some for a couple hundred bucks, hopefully they will be traded soon on btce

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: