Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful what you wish for..  (Read 1087 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

I know all of us just want to make our fellow humans to make them rich, but don't you ever think if all of us are rich then who would want to work for us? And everyone will be lazy. Do you really want all of the people to get rich? Except if humans finally builds a complete operational AI Robot that could do all the work for us.
It's not likely to happen that all of the people will become rich, there's a balance that is set to this world so there will be rich, middle class and poor. Actually the rich people aren't lazy at all, they are even the most hardworking people in the world. Watch the story on how these rich people waking up early in the morning as they value time. I want to get rich and if you consider that everyone should aim for it too, there's no problem at all. But we don't have the same type of motivation so what you are worrying is absurd.

This is  what will happen in some of people that become rich from crypto, are becoming lazy and the workers will also be reduced.
And I was thinking about that if all people in the world are become rich by crypto, I think not all.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

But first, how will all of us become rich? Most of us dont have the intelligence needed to be rich. There will always be a few smarter and more intelligent people who become rich. History has already shown it to us as fact.

With that said, you can already see in most of the replies made in the thread that they will never be rich lol.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

In my opinion we have two sides like a currency that has two sides, so to make up for it all is made two sides so between lazy and diligent will still exist so rich and poor will still exist. I think as well as the robot replaces something we do there will be lazy and diligent, so do something to get used to the work we do and that will make us a little different from the others because from doing something we can produce and can get what we want all this time
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

I know all of us just want to make our fellow humans to make them rich, but don't you ever think if all of us are rich then who would want to work for us? And everyone will be lazy. Do you really want all of the people to get rich? Except if humans finally builds a complete operational AI Robot that could do all the work for us.
You have a point but I think inorder for us to become rich is we need to do hardwork. We will not become rich if we are just sitting all day.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

That's make sense but honestly broad this topic much wider is even if we wish that we want to get rich it would not happen overtime or in a day, see that systematic community is the one that we need to follow to live our day to day basis so if you just hang out here in the forum around a year or so it will surely make you homeless nevertheless a poorer person if you already lived in a third world country.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

no one wants to be poor, become rich is everyone's dream, but when everyone gets rich. the human always needs the help the other people, because humans are social beings.

you do not think bitcoin is a source of integration breaker, but I think bitcoin teaches me to always share and help.

and it unites humans.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

We will never have a world where "everyone is rich". If that statement were ever achieved, then our idea of what "rish" is would change. There will always be some one richer than us, and we will always view them as "rich", and the others will always think of themselves as "poor". We will die trying to become "these rich people". That is not what life is about. We need to make the most of our lives with what was handed to us. We can try to make more, but this should not define our life.

euodiasuryani

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

Your thought is so deep. But i think many people will do some job or work if they love it. Like farmer, they like to plant and harvest. Watch the plant grow is feel the excitement, so people wil not lazy. But some maybe.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

I disagree with you, because it can not be called a rich person if there are no poor people. I am glad everyone can be rich but the rich meaning here is not all someone's treasure can be equal there must be higher than someone's property. and I'm sure the life cycle will not change.
The intent will not be the same as it is, if someone entered into the world of crypto it is certain that the person has the capital or each bullet or have the intelligence of each and this one is very influential to produce in the world of crypto. so someone can be rich, but each person has a limit of wealth.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

all rich people with bitcoin investing I think it is impossible because many people also do not believe in bitcoin because of the limitations of the means one might think it is impossible to get rich with cryptocurrency
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

everyone wants to be rich. but all that must be done with work. it is impossible for people to get rich without a job. Bitcoin also includes work. and alleviate the poverty of everyone. this is a bitcoin advancement made for everyone who understands it. I personally do very well if this bitcoin development goes on forever. because this also includes my daily work.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Well in reality not everyone is going to be rich. Also probably there will be a country that all citizen are rich but still there will be people who are willing to migrate to another country to work for the rich folks.Well just for the sake of the topic, yes you have the point  if literally everyone get rich most likely there will be no one who will be willing to work 8-5. Everyone for sure will want to enjoy their money and just retire.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

So what is the relation to bitcoin?

Anyway you have points about that, in fact that's the reality. There was a saying no man is an inland. Yes I agree. Everyone is connected with each other we cannot denied that we live together as one. Even though we live from different place still we are all connected. People have different mindset and understanding. Those who have great understanding can lead the people who have a little. We are not the same level but we need each other. We can't stand alone without other people.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Bitcoin is a zero sum endeavor.  You can't have someone winning without someone else losing.  It will likely only create more people who aren't rich than people who are, since being rich initially gives you such a huge advantage in this space. 
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

Bitcoin is the wayy
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

What goes up, comes down. The measure you give to the people you meet on your way going up is what u will receive on your way going down.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Yeah right, Life is spinning. Everyone must have felt rich and poor. If everyone in this world is rich, then money will be worthless.
charlotte04 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

I do agree with some of you guys. All people doesn't need to be rich. It will only destroy the balance in the world.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

There rich are rich because their ancestors were rich. If you are born poor and belong from a poor family the work you do should be 10 times harder and should be 1000x smarter so that you yourself have a chance to become rich.

daunemas

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

If everyone is rich then there will be no poor people. If all are rich? then, what is the state and government or work in the bank? who print money, if no one print money or miners / gold printers, they are rich with what identity? What kind of energy resources?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: