Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vitaliklotto: The power of the pyramids meets the power of vitalik  (Read 133 times)
nikkybtc (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

http://i64.tinypic.com/v7e25s.jpg

Dividends

20% of every buy and sell will be rewarded to token holders. Strong hands will be rewarded through every crash and pump. The smart contract, unlike other schemes, will allow you to directly convert your dividends back into tokens, increasing your ability to earn more dividends.

Lottery

10% of every buy and sell will be placed into a lottery pot. In honor of me releasing the Ethereum code when I was 19 years old, after every 19th buy of .5 ETH or more, 2 winners will be awarded the pot. 80% of the pot will be awarded to a random winner, and 20% of the pot will go to the 19th buyer.

Masternodes

Masternodes are essentially a referral reward system that can supply a steady stream of ETH, no matter how big the contract gets. Anywhere that you have a unique oppourtunity to direct others here, use your masternodes. The more clever your network, the more you'll earn. Hook up your masternode; we encourage it.

No Humans Allowed

Unlike "Investment" engines like Bitconnect, VitalikLotto is managed by a smart contract entirely. No human involvement in managing the ethereum at all. Period.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2sbk4tz.jpg

TO PARTICIPATE VISIT
: https://vitaliklotto.com

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

First of all I would like to say my first impression about that guy in the right side . Is that vitalik? haha (This is just my observation though).

Quite interesting a smart contract based lottery with having 2 winners but the mechanics of the game somehow confuses me. I visited the site and see the countdown.I would like to ask, would be the draw basing on the countdown or just purely waiting for that target eth to be filled?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

You have straightaway used his name and started a sort of gambling stuff with it.Don't you think you'd need his permission to do that ? If you were really serious about the project,you'd have mentioned your contact details or cared to design the website properly.Setting up a website over-night with broken routes doesn't appeal anyone to entrust you with their money.

I might just share your website on Vitalk's Twitter to see his reaction.
vitaliklotto

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:56 PM

First of all I would like to say my first impression about that guy in the right side . Is that vitalik? haha (This is just my observation though).

Quite interesting a smart contract based lottery with having 2 winners but the mechanics of the game somehow confuses me. I visited the site and see the countdown.I would like to ask, would be the draw basing on the countdown or just purely waiting for that target eth to be filled?

Hello, Drawing occurs after every 19 buys of over .5 eth
vitaliklotto

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

You have straightaway used his name and started a sort of gambling stuff with it.Don't you think you'd need his permission to do that ? If you were really serious about the project,you'd have mentioned your contact details or cared to design the website properly.Setting up a website over-night with broken routes doesn't appeal anyone to entrust you with their money.

I might just share your website on Vitalk's Twitter to see his reaction.

Please read end of post "Did Vitalik Buterin actually endorse this site?

No! No! No! Vitalik is not an endorser of this website. All characters in our game are completely fictional... all cartoon voices are impersonated (poorly)... also unicorns don't actually exist. 🦄"
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

also unicorns don't actually exist. 🦄"
Darn. My life is a lie...
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

When you said of pyramids then what my first thought was the ponzi scheme, I think it is not similar to that but it will have some tendency to that road. But lets talk about this lotto regard saying that it is some scheme. What I would like to know is about the share profit here because there is no way you will share this equally to many investors here. You must have some portion depends on the amount

Btw I can't click on anything on your site though. I opened it using my mobile and it is on chrome
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

When you said of pyramids then what my first thought was the ponzi scheme, I think it is not similar to that but it will have some tendency to that road. But lets talk about this lotto regard saying that it is some scheme. What I would like to know is about the share profit here because there is no way you will share this equally to many investors here. You must have some portion depends on the amount

Btw I can't click on anything on your site though. I opened it using my mobile and it is on chrome
Same here, i cant access the site using up my own mobile phone with chrome browser seems like op do really need to look in this matter too even lottery games isnt too much on demand but its better to fixed everything and can be accessible either on pc or on mobile.

I dont see it would turn out to be a ponzi yet when it comes to investor side i do see compounding profits when you do tend to reinvest your divedend.

also unicorns don't actually exist. 🦄"
Darn. My life is a lie...
Total nonsense.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Same here, i cant access the site using up my own mobile phone with chrome browser seems like op do really need to look in this matter too even lottery games isnt too much on demand but its better to fixed everything and can be accessible either on pc or on mobile.

I dont see it would turn out to be a ponzi yet when it comes to investor side i do see compounding profits when you do tend to reinvest your divedend.

It has been coupoe of days since my post here and I do not see any progression here, either OP do not update anything here. I assume that this site is totally useless site. No updates, no support and no fixing things after people complain it here. How are you guys going to get some investors here? After this has not been fixed, I would not dare to say that it is not a ponzi scheme
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

Poor buterin...
He said again recently that he was sorry about what people were doing with his "baby"...

Here we are in the total caricature
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: