Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchange 0daycoins.com legit or a scam ? feedback please  (Read 4351 times)
outcrash

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:25:47 PM

Yesterday i tried to withdraw and was waiting for the email.
My whole deposit was on the pending withdrawl.

Now it moved to Available balance again and i could withdraw it without email confirmation.
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:17:54 PM

Yesterday i tried to withdraw and was waiting for the email.
My whole deposit was on the pending withdrawl.

Now it moved to Available balance again and i could withdraw it without email confirmation.

Be quick, you can now withdraw without email confirmation, you need to log out and back in then your balances will be available. You only have about 6 hours until it closes for good and balances are lost though - I got mine immediately when I logged out/in.

BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:18:53 PM

URGENT:

0daycoins are closing for good in about 7 hours.

All pending withdrawals have been cancelled, and now no email confirmation is required. You just log out and back in, then you can withdraw and it is immediate - I got my funds no problem.

You _must_ log out and back in - otherwise, the withdrawals still show as pending. Once you've logged out->in, they show as available funds and you can do an immediate withdrawal with no email confirmation required.

Make sure you get in in-time, they are closing for good in 7 hours and your funds will be lost.
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:42:06 PM

What do I do? When clicked my email confirmation for withdrawal 12 hours ago, all my coins disappeared and balances become 0. I'm yet to recieve my coins even after 12 hours... A total of 9k usde and 0.0161 btc.  Sad
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:10:56 PM

URGENT:

0daycoins are closing for good in about 7 hours.

All pending withdrawals have been cancelled, and now no email confirmation is required. You just log out and back in, then you can withdraw and it is immediate - I got my funds no problem.

You _must_ log out and back in - otherwise, the withdrawals still show as pending. Once you've logged out->in, they show as available funds and you can do an immediate withdrawal with no email confirmation required.

Make sure you get in in-time, they are closing for good in 7 hours and your funds will be lost.

Just tried that and it worked, thank you Smiley

mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:54:17 AM

They gave me back 30000 usde to cover my lose of 9k USDE + .0161 BTC... Nice guys.
CyborgDoge

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:23:38 PM

Is it possible to get back unwithdrawn funds now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: