Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to the many Kind hearted people reading this  (Read 413 times)
naomi56 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

If you have the will there is always a way.
Few moths ago some one helped me with very rich knowledge on how to do bounties and i am now well up in crypto without having fiat money to invest when in Africa.

God bess that stranger

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Glad you could make something in crypto without investing. Now if you could parlay the crypto you have into more, that would be the best of both worlds  Wink.

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

I am happy with your expression, are you from Africa?
at least this proves that the internet has found a lot of potential, and cypto has changed everyone's dream.
congratulations

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

at least this proves that the internet has found a lot of potential, and cypto has changed everyone's dream.
congratulations
Impossible things do become possible if someone is really eager and pursue to learn up new things.We do know what the current situation when it comes to living in Africa and its good for our fellow forum member he able to find out this place which is really an opportunity for you to make money without any need of invesment.Just follow up and learn things along the why and you might not notice that you are already fulfilling your goals. Good luck man  Wink

cilik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

if you really want to do a job and without complaining and always try to keep on persisting, with the firmness of what is impossible to lead to a success in doing a job. congratulate friends on his success..  Smiley Smiley
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

Few moths ago some one helped me with very rich knowledge on how to do bounties and i am now well up in crypto without having fiat money to invest when in Africa.

God bess that stranger
You are a lucky person because someone is willing to share their knowledge and teach you to know about this world of cryptocurency, how to earn income in this forum, now do it and always follow the ongoing gift campaign and invest after getting enough capital I am sure success will always be with you.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

This is good to be heard that there was a goodhearted people who are not so selfish that shares their knowledge and experiencea about crypo world. It is very nice to feel that someone kindly share the blessings and gifts that they have. So this is a good opportunity for us to give them thanks for sharing their successful, for me it is the most valuable than everything in this world.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

You should help others as way of informing your countrymen or people that resides near you that crypto's are real.
In a place like Africa, I have heard good things on how you guys are taking seriously with crypto's but still there are people who are skeptic about it.
Crypto isn't about bounties or so on and you have to learn the other ways such as trading so good luck to you man.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

God bess that stranger

This a great experience for you bother. We are glad to hear from you out there. And to the man who has great heart, we salute you for what youve done. Keep it and hoping for more help from others out there. Spread the crypto spread the love.
naomi56 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

congratulations

yes i am from Africa. To be precise since africa is a continent, I am from Kenya.
Thank you for those kind words
naomi56 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

You should help others as way of informing your countrymen or people that resides near you that crypto's are real.
In a place like Africa, I have heard good things on how you guys are taking seriously with crypto's but still there are people who are skeptic about it.
Crypto isn't about bounties or so on and you have to learn the other ways such as trading so good luck to you man.

first maybe you confused my name but i am a lady. lol. all in all thank you for the compliments made.

About spreading the word, I am now working with hundreds all that have stemmed from my involvement. I hope to make this a real movement in the future.
Lastly, about the blockchain world, My government is at the process of making their own blockchain to run government services on. This may very well be the first governemt owned blockchain in Africa or in the entire world.

Africa appreciates new technologies and what they bring. They know now or later, blockchain will be the only network worth trusting with crucial government records as they would be immune to corruption or manipulations
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

Welcome to the cryptocurrency industry, yes this is one of the best way in order to earn profit but there are
some things you need to consider here such as:

• Legality of cryptocurrency to your industry
• Scammers out there
• Other technical details
• Types Investments
• Tradings
• Etc.

Well, yes a knowledge is one of the best thing you can keep. I suggest to keep exploring this forum, do a lot of research about something and use it to open up more
opportunities for you to earn.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

first maybe you confused my name but i am a lady. lol. all in all thank you for the compliments made.

About spreading the word, I am now working with hundreds all that have stemmed from my involvement. I hope to make this a real movement in the future.
Lastly, about the blockchain world, My government is at the process of making their own blockchain to run government services on. This may very well be the first governemt owned blockchain in Africa or in the entire world.

Africa appreciates new technologies and what they bring. They know now or later, blockchain will be the only network worth trusting with crucial government records as they would be immune to corruption or manipulations
I'm happy for you mate and it good to have more ladies in the forum and cryptocurrency world at large. Have heard a lot about the Kenyan appreciating and welcome the cryptocurrency and block chain technology. I even read about a developer (Eugene Mutai from Kenya who mine Zcash in his living room.

Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

God bess that stranger

This is a good experience, my advice you should write your golden experience and then post it to blogger, then you share that experience. I believe many people are impressed, and many people are motivated to do the same.
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

very happy to hear your story about the world of crypto. because crypto can change a person's life for the better. I hope you also share the knowledge you get to your surroundings so that people will know that crypto has a positive impact for the whole world.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

God bess that stranger

This is a good experience, my advice you should write your golden experience and then post it to blogger, then you share that experience. I believe many people are impressed, and many people are motivated to do the same.

If you want to make money with the bitcoin or alts you need to join in bounties and make some tokens first. If you are good at choosing the decent ICO project means you can make the more money with that. then finally you can convert it bitcoin or fiat upon your wish mate.

Check the bounties section on this forum to choose your favorite project mate. I suggest you check the MB8 bounty campaign it seems having big potential to bump in the market. Then it came out from the hand yahoo62278. You will be able to make more money with this bounty bro.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 06:35:31 PM by clawdiw

I can admit, you really put in the work man. Congratz.
As much as I can see, you are still very low in rank. Maybe you focused mostly on the Social Campaigns.
Continue doing your work, be active here on Bitcointalk and bring value as this is the section rewarded the most. The higher the rank, the bigger the reward;) 
See you around

A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

God bess that stranger

Congratulation!
I am very happy when hear you success with crypto bounty. I admire your efforts. I believe with knowledge that you got, you will get more and more success in the future. I think you will kindly help new members who come from Africa like you success with crypto!
naomi56 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

Thank you to all that have left me a comment or opinion here. i take every advice to its weight. Information never killed anyone so i am happy to read from all of y'all
naomi56 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

God bess that stranger

Congratulation!
I am very happy when hear you success with crypto bounty. I admire your efforts. I believe with knowledge that you got, you will get more and more success in the future. I think you will kindly help new members who come from Africa like you success with crypto!

Thank you and i am still helping others
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: