Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold's spectacular Price Collapse  (Read 177 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

Actually I've heard some miners have been doing double-spending attacks, selling bitcoin gold and still holding them, so actually the other person will not receive their bitcoin gold. Who buys such a coin? This is a big problem.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

Actually I've heard some miners have been doing double-spending attacks, selling bitcoin gold and still holding them, so actually the other person will not receive their bitcoin gold. Who buys such a coin? This is a big problem.
I won't be surprise if such thing happen in bitcoin gold mining sector cause the coin don't have the community support right from the beginning and the team involve were seen as a joke either due to their incompetent.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

i'm not surprised. bitcoin gold made a lot of mistakes from the beginning. therefore, it is no surprise that the price has collapsed so. should that be true with the double-spending attack, it's definitely the end of bitcoin gold.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Bitcoin gold was just another fork that was never going to do well so I can't say I am surprised at how far the price itself has fallen given that there was never any use that bitcoin gold could be used for. With forks, what you should do is wait to get your forked coins, wait for the price to peak for the first time, which it will, then sell your coins and get out of the coin as soon as you can.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

I almost every day pay attention to this Bitcoin Gold. I really don't want to say that this coin is collapsing. Bt the fact is there.
This coin is now around only $44.58, precisely under NEO price. The changes are often in red by now it drops around more than 4%.
It likes this Bitcoin Gold is only the fork of the Bitcoin. At that time, it goes together with along with the Bitcoin cash. But now It is very dropping.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

Just so you know bud, Bitcoin and Bitcoin gold aren't the same thing at all. They're two different coins.But yes, Bitcoin Gold has nothing behind it (even less than Bitcoin Cash) it has no use factor, no dev team that actually does anything, no people that are saying they are the answer to the bitcoin consensus problem. Bitcoin Gold is just leeching off of bitcoin with the name. It's a way to confuse people, it's sad.

I was able to sell 2 ounces pure gold without a purchase receipt (paperwork). That is the trust gold and silver dealers have is real bullion.

Go for Gold and Silver coins and bars. Why anything else ??
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: