Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokensuite Bounty Campaigns  (Read 422 times)
iqbalrozi (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Hello Everyone,

Did you notice that Tokensuite, Founded by Needmoney (Btalk Username) brought lots of bounty campaigns in a few months? And, did you notice they are bringing lots of scam project too!? Their few projects were successful. Like if do a task for 100 Times, there has a possibility to gain success for several time. I Wanna mention some scam ICO, Bounty campaigns name, Like Bitpenta, Rosacoin, Denaro and recently hashcard. Besides this, they have more scam projects, lol. I will mention here later.

As a bounty member, I can't trust them anymore. What should we do here?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

What proves do you have that those projects mentioned above are scams???....you should be ready to back up your allegations with proof. What proof do you have that bitpenta and hashcard is scam?Huh Tokensuite is a reputable bounty company, no need trying to tarnish their image.
iqbalrozi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

What proves do you have that those projects mentioned above are scams???....you should be ready to back up your allegations with proof. What proof do you have that bitpenta and hashcard is scam?Huh Tokensuite is a reputable bounty company, no need trying to tarnish their image.

I do not need to prove again when already it proved by a hero member that Hashcard is a pure scam. Have you seen in Bitpenta telegram group? Have you any update about that? Do you think Denaro will back again? I am not trying to tarnish them. It's true, They should more careful.
iqbalrozi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Whilst it may be just an unlucky streak for the TokenSuite team, it really doesn't look good, particularly when they don't provide updates as quickly as they possibly should, when the ICOs go bad.

Even from the outset, HashCard looked sketchy, but I still bought in with the minimum purchase, just in case it was a legitimate project... and I will likely continue to do that for every crypto-card project from here on out, simply because the first to pull it off successfully will see a token price ROI that more than covers my losses on the failures.

I just wish I hadn't wasted those weeks with a worthless signature.

Bro, you must know Hashcard is a scam, why you want to invest there? See this thread, you will realize, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0

If you don't believe that proves then you must go to hashcard telegram group, You will see what happened with investors already. Hashcard is a massive scam. They gained almost 5 Million USD and they have gone. I loved Tokensuite, But every month they just bringing many projects, and there has more than 3 scam project already.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:20:15 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:20:59 AM by trolltalk

Hello Everyone,

Did you notice that Tokensuite, Founded by Needmoney (Btalk Username) brought lots of bounty campaigns in a few months? And, did you notice they are bringing lots of scam project too!? Their few projects were successful. Like if do a task for 100 Times, there has a possibility to gain success for several time. I Wanna mention some scam ICO, Bounty campaigns name, Like Bitpenta, Rosacoin, Denaro and recently hashcard. Besides this, they have more scam projects, lol. I will mention here later.

How did you know tokensuite is a scam and as matter of fact you endorsed one of their bounties now the tokenunion bounty is managed by olcaytu2005 one of tokensuite bounty managers so why you accused tokensuite if you work one of their bounty campaigns.
BLTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

I also use tokensuite for my bounty searches. It's good to have something like them for me to easily find something better. But seeing your post here that the bounties they are promoting gives a some bad impression about them. I'm not sure if your right, I'll take as an information but I'll continue to use them for my reference. I just hope that tokensuite is legit and all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

IMO, if you will join bounty campaigns, you should not depend 100% on the manager. I mean, for example, just because you trust needmoney doesn't mean that the campaign he manage is trustworthy enough. You should still do the research yourself about the project.

Tbh, imo needmoney just do the job. However, what's much important is if he does it well. By checking the campaigns he managed and currently managing, he is not filtering the bounty participants, which results to a number of bounty cheaters abusing the bounties. I think he is also not checking if the campaign is legit before managing it (well, this is just a speculation).

Scam projects/ICO/campaigns and scammers are not moderated here in the forum. It is your duty to do the research and choose wisely where you'll join or invest.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

No one forces you to work with them using a shotgun. Just do not work with them, and when a sufficient number of bounty hunters cease to work with them, they will begin to carefully select projects. Do not forget that they do not create these projects themselves. They are the same hired employees as you are.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Tokensuite is a bounty campaign company and their job is to manage bounties for companies that seek for their service, So if you fill that the projects you mentioned is a scam then you should not join, there are thousands of other bounty going on you can join.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

because of their reputation, so many project want to work with them. So take your own research before joining a bounty, it isn't free, you invest your time and your work. I understand how you feel when follow a bounty 3 months and get nothing. But we can not sure 100% which ICO scam or not, so does team also.
But i think Tokensuite team is the most transparent and fair. so every bounty i did, i know my work is evaluated.
iqbalrozi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 12:18:34 AM by iqbalrozi

Hello Everyone,

How did you know tokensuite is a scam and as matter of fact you endorsed one of their bounties now the tokenuninon bounty is managed by olcaytu2005 one of tokensuite bounty manager so why you shame tokensuite if you work one of their bounty.

I did not mention tokensuite is a scam. But they are brought some scam Project. I mentioned them, before bringing any project, they must do more research about it. They have very reputed Bounty Management Company and lots of bounty members trust them. Then why they brought continuously scam project? Why do they need to bring many projects in a month Where they do not know enough about that project.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

Worst manager in the forum second by atriz,these people might be part of the scams which is why you shouldnt be relying your bounties with anyone else.Do a lot of research and background check so that there will be less chance of you joining those scam ICOs.I do love some managers here,like Sylon though he is very strict but he is considerate look at my red trust ? still get paid because he knows that my trust shouldnt be given.I didnt violate any bounty rules for the record.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:07:55 AM

This is about the 4th or 5th scam project these guys would be promoting now. It seems their reputation is no longer of much importance to them again, people should stop doing their bounties imo. Say no to ico scams.
iqbalrozi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

IMO, if you will join bounty campaigns, you should not depend 100% on the manager. I mean, for example, just because you trust needmoney doesn't mean that the campaign he manage is trustworthy enough. You should still do the research yourself about the project.

Tbh, imo needmoney just do the job. However, what's much important is if he does it well. By checking the campaigns he managed and currently managing, he is not filtering the bounty participants, which results to a number of bounty cheaters abusing the bounties. I think he is also not checking if the campaign is legit before managing it (well, this is just a speculation).

Scam projects/ICO/campaigns and scammers are not moderated here in the forum. It is your duty to do the research and choose wisely where you'll join or invest.

If I am not wrong then I know a bounty ICO management team name Amazix and bountyhIve. They are bringing bounty campaign almost in every month. Maximum ICO project they handled by their own team! Not only bounty but also The ICO management telegram Group. Yes, I know it is not tokensuite team fault, but they should more careful before bringing a campaign. Shouldn't they? I just shocked by seeing Hashcard scam. Where on 24 April, one of hero member posted a scam thread about hashcard!

The Thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Although I just followed a bounty campaign one time from tokensuite , but I quite believe with them. The recent token I was supposed to get when the bounty period was over, did not fit into my wallet. So I protested to the tokensuite, and soon they took care of my objections, and immediately the tokens went into my wallet. So in my opinion, if there is a project that they run into a scam, I think not their fault. It may be ICO organizers who fail to complete the project.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

yes, I also follow bounty bitpenta, I think this is really a scam ,, my advice to you to be more careful again in choosing bounty campaign ,, and always follow the telegram and social media ,,
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Unfortunately if we rate the project bounty managed by tokensuite, I agree that they have low standard on picking the project to manage. But we cant blame them because as you sa they are a bounty manager. Not part of the team, tokensuite is good but unlucky they got scam project make hunters like you to look down in tokensuite standard of accepting  good project

Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

Hello Everyone,

has always bounty potentially fail and succeed. so I will not blame each other. and most importantly we must be careful in choosing bounty if our choice of prepotency fails then assume it is less fortunate. and if it works I'm happy, and luck comes to my hard work.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

i like what tokensuite have done in any campaign before, if this is true then we can no longer trust them anymore. it's really upsetting to be scam.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

Yes ! I notice it too! There are too much bounty campaigns that are managed by the Tokensuite but most of them are not trusted or someone call it a scam bounty. Few of their bounties are legit but not as successful when it compares to other bounties that are managed by other team or managers. I joined bounty campaigns that are under tokensuite but until now i don't get my rewards. But I still believe in their team  Smiley

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: