Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are profitable, but not always going to be the case.  (Read 765 times)
kimaru (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:00:57 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 05:31:32 AM by kimaru

guys, i think it is important that we all take special notice on the ICO profitability and make something out it.

These good times may not last forever brothers and sisters.

Wish me the best as i wish you all the same. To the moon/ Lambos of 2018, I toss this drink to us all My friends.

We will be rich soon
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

guys, i think it is important that we all take special notice of the ICO profitability and make something out it.

But we are still at the beginning of tokenization trends. some experts are expecting this will be last for around a decade.

But I have joined in some icos and I have made around 1 million dollars only from ZIl and ONT. That' enough for me to say best ico generates your best money.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

guys, i think it is important that we all take special notice of the ICO profitability and make something out it.

But if you choose the right ICO project you earn very high. I know that today in the market there are many fraudulent ICO, if we do not have the ability to analyze the project, pick the wrong scam ICO you will fail big.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

There are legitimate ICOs. But not all legitimate ICOs are profitable. And also, there are scam ICOs that will just grab away your money. Research is important when investing in different projects in order for your money to not get just loss.

mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

Even some legitimate Ico will not give you a proper profit, but the fact that they exist and slowly push out scammers is already a sign of a healthy market and competition, and the fact that people have learned to determine where they are deceived and where they are not.

M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

For the guy who said he made $1M on ONT, they never had an ICO, um, so how did you do that? ICO's such as Icon and Wanchain did insanely well. The thing is, ICO's are no longer available for the retail investor. What is available are Airdrops which generally suck. The Institutional investors are beginning to centralize the Blockchain investing space day by day. The Startups in the space will only deal with wealthy investors, which does not seem to represent what the space stands for. I think this may end up backfiring at some point because it excludes too many people. Most ICO's now hold private sales and end up selling out to super wealthy investors and the little guys like you sitting at home on your computer are chasing scraps (Airdrops).

I felt 2017 was a great year for ICO investing and this year is moving fast towards centralization, defying what Bitcoin was meant to stand for. Many of the Blockchain startups are focused on enterprise, and the traders themselves get excited when a centralized organization is partnering with a Blockchain startup. People freely scan their passports to strange companies demanding every detail. The companies are now deciding to hedge their risk by on boarding the wealthy into these projects. YouTube influencers are also reaping the benefits of juicy deals.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

I remember vividly that there was a time ICO was not easy to come by and bounty hunters were extremely happen when there is bounty campaign. We know that this is the beginning of tokenization. since we have the opportunity to be in a forum like this. Let us invest in ICO's now before it will be too late.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Don't worry ICO just started this revolution..ICO has proven to be the best way to start cryptocurrency projects even, in my opinion ICO has the potential to revolutionize the way real economy projects are funded. There are still many opportunities to make a profit on ICO investment but we have to be selective in choosing projects
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

It is better to get on a legitimate project but with a small profit than scammers. So now it's like a new sigh, while the market itself does not understand where to move next. The main analysis and confidence in their abilities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

yes, you are right, I am always paying attention to the profitability of ICO, as a businessman it is very important, I always observe and examine many ICO, nobody wants to lose money in investing, indeed every ICO does not guarantee the profit come to you, but I think from now on we have to be thorough on ICO, I do not know as long as what ICO will survive.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

I think ICO was very lucrative in the past, but same cannot be said about it now. However, you need to do a serious research to identify ICO that will be profitable. I think 1 out of 20 are profitable
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

People that have spent more than 3 years in this space, knew time like this are coming, the wildwest is dying and I personally have being thinking along this line. ICO and Crypto has come to stay but the ROI seems to be changing. One of the concern I have is the ridiculous valuations most of these projects are entering the market. Before $1 million to $5 million is the usual ask but now rididculous valuation. If people keep investing million into projects with nothing on ground this is bound to happen. One of these ICOs yet has started making profit which is the main essence of a company

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

But if you choose the right ICO project you earn very high. I know that today in the market there are many fraudulent ICO, if we do not have the ability to analyze the project, pick the wrong scam ICO you will fail big.

I agree with you,
from my experience following bounty. and only a few ICOs are successful. between 30-45% success.
and failed because it did not reach the target.
but a bit of a scam.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

ICOs was more profitable in the past then now as today people are looking for quick profits ,once token hit exchange you will witness huge dump

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

ico is good profitable, can much profit
sample case utrust, ico price only 0.065 dollar, utrust price highest above 1 dollar
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Yes, icos are profitable but that only depends on taking necessary caution and doing excessive research about a project to see how successful it will be and not all legit icos are profitable because some awards small rewards to their participants while some pay good rewards. There are so many scam icos that are coming up everyday and they only waste people time and will not rewards participants or even go away with participants investment. Taking time while choosing an ico to invest in is always good in other not to make mistake.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

we all know that there are all sorts of ICOs and every ICO has different values depending on the number of users as more and more users are interested in the higher ICO prices and usually Ico will be used by various companies for a marketing project if ICO initially has enough value good because the marketing of a company is bad then the ICO enthusiasts will be reduced and the price can go down immediately.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

There are legitimate ICOs. But not all legitimate ICOs are profitable. And also, there are scam ICOs that will just grab away your money. Research is important when investing in different projects in order for your money to not get just loss.
agree with you, I think the research on ICO that we will invest will be very important and will determine our future, profit or loss. especially this one of the many ICO that always appear in every day is likely only 40% of those who succeed.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

it is not always ico will be profitable, but in the future I'm sure ico will be reduced and a little. but the ico available on average is nice and gives the latest innovation, because they will compete to attract investors and strive to be the best.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Not all ICO profitable, and it was always that way, actually, more than 80% of ICO will end scam people. But if you can choose wisely ICO you always be with profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: