Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are profitable, but not always going to be the case.  (Read 765 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Of course, investing in ICO is very profitable, but when the market falls, the coins that go after the ICO on the exchange also fall and you can buy them cheaper! But then there will be growth, so some of the projects I buy after entering the stock exchange

Not all ICOs are profitable, there are many failed ICOs already where the dev run away with the funds collected or the price dropped down significantly below the ICO's price. In this case, investors are not in profit but they are in big lost.
Always do deeper looking at the project before investing in ICOs, and dont invest more than what you can afford to lose although you think they are great ICOs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

All ICO's are not profitable because many ICO failed to develop the products and this lead to lose their money invested in the ICO. Even though we research very good about the product and team but many projects are not giving updates after they raise enough money.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

some ICOS are good for getting a quick buck since you can sell it after it get listed on exchange or wait for the right time.

But it will depends on the project what you are investing.
it's just like ICO or the other but usually the price of coin / tokens when ICO is usually cheaper, when the new coin will already enter the free market / market / exchange and the price is higher then the investor can sell it
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

All ICO's are not profitable because many ICO failed to develop the products and this lead to lose their money invested in the ICO. Even though we research very good about the product and team but many projects are not giving updates after they raise enough money.

I guess vaporwares are another thing to look out for on top of scams. What we really need is a community or platform that can help detect bad ICOs from the good ones. Existing platforms do provide recommendations and stuff, but I think that for the right price, editors or journalists can be bribed; don't you think?

Throughout my search, I've finally found an ICO platform/marketplace that I can safely call a game changer. It will launch its token sale this mid-July and I'm very excited to see it roll-out what it stated in its white paper which is generally to provide a safe and easy ICO experience. I'm still re-reading their white paper which can be found here https://www.menlo.one
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

You can earn more money by doing get more information and do some research about the ico you want to invest. ICO's now are more profitable thant buying an old coins on top 20 that you need to be a longterm holder to get your preferred profit. Nowadays, when the ico listed on the exchange, maybe the price will be under the ico price or maybe ×5-×10 from the ico price. So you better, do more research before investing.

I will suggest QuickX and Roomdao if you want big profits after the ico ends. This projects are awesome and they hit both the softcap on their private sale.
Certainly, every ICO has the vision to earn profit but not its always be the case because there are also ICO that are not successful because no investors investing of that coin and the result is it will be postpone or worse the team will decide to permanently stop, but as what I have experience still crypto is always a profitable activity.

Yes, the best way to do before investing is do some more research about the project if the ico will reach the even the softcap. The real victim of the postponed or stopped the project is the bounty, I joined on Safein signature campaign for 5 months and then one day they announced that the ico and project will be stopped because they are not sure if the softcap will reach. 5 months of wasting time of the sh*t team.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Many ICO which enter the market now, fall in price by 50% or more. This is very bad, people will stop investing for fear of losing their capital because many people are investing to quickly double or triple the investment, and now this is not happening.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

icos are profitable but in one case we should have patience and understanding of the ico roadmap and more important ico company communication all this included we can expect profit
Braggar25

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Many ICO which enter the market now, fall in price by 50% or more. This is very bad, people will stop investing for fear of losing their capital because many people are investing to quickly double or triple the investment, and now this is not happening.

I think this is simply because the token has no intrinsic value and was just used for a quick pump and dump. I think this is the result of a coin being hyped so much that so many newbie ICO  investors got sucked in. Hopefully this will soon change once Menlo One launches its token sale and get its ICO marketplace operational this mid July. Here's a detailed interview of Menlo One's CEO by Korean Jew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o I'd like some insights from long-time ICO investors since I'm not sure if I should be risking most of my capital for this token?
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

This is just a beginning.
We might see many ICO coming everyday and very few percentage making it actually successful. Utility and use case is what matter in long term. We have tons of shit coins in the market at the moment with practically no utility or value. Almost 95% of cryptocurrencies are worth basically zero by any reasonable measure. We keep on seeing more ICO in coming in future. This isn't the end. I believe one - possibly more - of them might change the world.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Of course, investing in ICO is very profitable, but when the market falls, the coins that go after the ICO on the exchange also fall and you can buy them cheaper! But then there will be growth, so some of the projects I buy after entering the stock exchange

Not all ICOs are profitable, there are many failed ICOs already where the dev run away with the funds collected or the price dropped down significantly below the ICO's price. In this case, investors are not in profit but they are in big lost.
Always do deeper looking at the project before investing in ICOs, and dont invest more than what you can afford to lose although you think they are great ICOs.
Classifying a project if it would be a great one or not isnt really a sure thing that you would able to be profitable in the end. Even its a good one but depending on how would the project develop or do follow their roadmap. Ive seen lots of scenarios where most of them dump out their project and sell out tokens on their holdings some might end up dying but some do still able to live on due to its traders. Being dumped by its devs but still kicking out due to users who are trading it of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

guys, i think it is important that we all take special notice on the ICO profitability and make something out it.

These good times may not last forever brothers and sisters.

Wish me the best as i wish you all the same. To the moon/ Lambos of 2018, I toss this drink to us all My friends.

We will be rich soon
There are many legitimate ICO's at current but profitability is going down day by day due to increased number of participants and reward being distributed in large number of participants. But still we are entering the agr of these cryptocurrencies and with greater trust and improved technology they will get success in future.So keep hunting good bounties to get tokens and hodl them for long term.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

icos coins have shell life if the project is futuristic and high marketing campaign then we can expect the growth or else there is lot of risk involved
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

Right now is s terrible time for ICOs, a projected I waited months to get listed (Thrive) trades at 1/4 of the ICO price. Great return and your coins are locked up for ages too

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

I think even though some icos are having a bit of a rough time at the minute, the decent projects are still getting good investment and turning a decent profit. The bear market is weeding out a lot of the scams or bad projects though because people are a lot more careful about where they are investing their money and that is actually a really good thing.

If you like ICOs then pick some good projects and you can still make very decent profits.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

Right now is s terrible time for ICOs, a projected I waited months to get listed (Thrive) trades at 1/4 of the ICO price. Great return and your coins are locked up for ages too
There is never an investment that can bring success in the financial and cryptocurrency markets. In ICO investment, the most important thing is to choose a good investment project and you can only succeed if you have selected a potential project. So you will fail if you choose a bad project to invest and unfortunately the current number of good ICO projects on the market is extremely low.

godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

One ICO can change your fortune and future while another ICO if unsuccessful can also bring you down and make you despair. ICOs are trial and error game which should be done with an amount you can afford to lose.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

Profit ICO project is undoubtedly a very important indicator of the success of the company. But you still should not forget about the idea that the project team implements and focus on the idea and how it can make our world better.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

guys, i think it is important that we all take special notice on the ICO profitability and make something out it.

These good times may not last forever brothers and sisters.

Wish me the best as i wish you all the same. To the moon/ Lambos of 2018, I toss this drink to us all My friends.

We will be rich soon
There are many legitimate ICO's at current but profitability is going down day by day due to increased number of participants and reward being distributed in large number of participants. But still we are entering the agr of these cryptocurrencies and with greater trust and improved technology they will get success in future.So keep hunting good bounties to get tokens and hodl them for long term.
Well, the case now is not legitimate or scam. There are many ico that legitimate but has not popularity to make price higher.
We need more like popularity to increase cap and price. Good or not the development will not the matter, they have good price if they are popular.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I think there are some profitable icons and some are also losers. we must be smart to chose ico. i once invested GVT and i was able to earn 10000%
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

yeah ICOs are still profitable like Sonder for example
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: