Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Late delivery of tokens for Bounty Hunters.  (Read 126 times)
OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

I have realized that nowadays because bounty hunters drop the tokens they get immediately its transferred into their wallet, and so ICO's takes more time to give them their Bounty rewards. I want to know is it that reason why it takes them weeks and even months before they give us out tokens or there are also new things under the sun. Let me hear from you side. What is the reason? 
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Not everytime bounty and ICO finish same time. Sometimes bounty is finished by the end of the pre sale. So you must wait the end of the ICO for some weeks. Late calculation is one of the reason maybe. And one more reason is that sometimes they send tokens to thousands, so this process takes time to send yours.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

Various reasons, but to prevent dumping is one of them.

Alternatively they can prevent dumping somewhat by releasing coins slowly and in increments.

Or just except that a dump will occur. It's not a big deal for a good project anyway, not uncommon to have
an initial dump, wait a short while, then coin will rise naturally.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

I also experienced such a thing, they only promised in pay later, but there is power, they did not pay. There is also a pay 1 month after presale ends.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

The late delivery of tokens is not about the users and the workers of bounty campaign, it is about on how the status of bounty campaign and the management of bounty decide and manage their campaign, because users and workers have no power to control the activity of bounty campaign. Mostly bounty campaign have a long run of tokens distributions, almost two months.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

~

RIght mate! Dumping is one of the reason since most hunters only invested their time in getting tokens which I think is good wherein once bounties were released, the token is listed in exchanges.

There are some reason why distribution is delayed or will take time:

*stakes are being finalized by bounty team.
-too many complaints
-social media reports are hard to review
*it is indicated from the start that it will take like a month or two to release the token.
*bounty with kyc since some bounty hunters are having a hard time passing the verification.

Feel free to add more.  Cheesy
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

I never participated in airdrops but yes some ICO takes alot of time and other transferred within 3-4 days. It depends on the team and how responsive they are.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

There are so many reasons involve for this. Main reason is they take long time to calculate stakes due to high number of participants. Further there are lot of complaints and have to take some to clarify these issues. Some bounty campaigns finish when the pre ICO finishes and bounty hunters have to wait till the public ICO end. So this is also another reason to delay the process.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

Usually bounties are delivered after ICO finishes. Most of the time they are paid within a couple of weeks, but sometimes it takes more time. Doesn't matter if you do intend to hold (I only do bounties for projects I really believe in and invest myself, bounties are just a way to get extra free tokens for projects I care about). But ultimately yes, a lot of bounty hunters do it as a job, and therefore tend to dump their tokens once received. I think terms should be very clear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: