Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:41:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are the best investment of your life time?  (Read 317 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:27:19 AM

Do you agree that alt coins will be the best investment of our lifetime? Weather its a coin that is ranked #333 it will still make you money in the long run? Would u rather invest in alt coins or rather play stocks?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

probably because I know many people who are successful in investing in altcoin for the long term and that way I am sure I started investing in altcoin with display terminals and in altcoins that promise to earn good profits

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

Do you agree that alt coins will be the best investment of our lifetime? Weather its a coin that is ranked #333 it will still make you money in the long run? Would u rather invest in alt coins or rather play stocks?
Altcoins all the time. If you are early adopters of altcoin and you will see the majority of old altcoins projects are being mature right now. it much better compared with Stock with full of manipulation. altcoin is a tokenization market. it will as long as the development still running smoothly.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

Shares as it is safer, in terms of survivability. Some tokens also have a promising future. For example, bitcoin is unlikely to die until it finishes the program. The Ethereum is aiming to replace SWIFT. And many other tokens.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

I wouldn't say so myself. Altcoin and bitcoin are still on the contemporary. Investing on real estates and stocks would still be the first. Although what you need here is experience and knoweldge.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

Altcoins all the time. If you are early adopters of altcoin and you will see the majority of old altcoins projects are being mature right now. it much better compared with Stock with full of manipulation. altcoin is a tokenization market. it will as long as the development still running smoothly.
80% I believe and are sure that altcoin is the best investment in real life. and I think this time it looks like a weekend filled with coffers of profit. Hopefully, we can receive the maximum profit.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

For me, this is still an interesting investment, whether it is better or not - it's too early to say. Suppose the investment in real estate has given me, so far, more profit. Will see, I need more time to understand.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

If its just launching then the number of the coin is not a problem, bur if its already long time and still stuck in that position then probably the coin is not too valuable, alt coin can be a valuable investment if it got a good potential and got a lot of attention from investors, alt coin can be choices for investment if you got small capital, alt coin could probably make you rich
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

Shares as it is safer, in terms of survivability. Some tokens also have a promising future. For example, bitcoin is unlikely to die until it finishes the program. The Ethereum is aiming to replace SWIFT. And many other tokens.
In my opinion, stock investment or altcoin is a good choice. Both have their own advantages and risks. Potential losses will always be there. What we must develop is the knowledge to manage both well. Our knowledge must be constantly updated to produce the right decision.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

I am never invest before, and by one side is true its my best investment.
But i am hope in the future i have better

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
ICOLovers

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

For a very long time I invest in major coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because they will grow for a very long time  Grin
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

Investing in alts is very risky but it can surely give you a huge profit while in investing in stocks gives you a credibility that it won't be a scam. Either ways both of them can give us profit but alts have an edge over stocks.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:02 AM

Every investment certainly has risks. For me, altcoin investment is the best choice for now, although the risk is higher but the results are also high. Many altcoins are potential and have good growth that could be a long-term investment option.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

I think so. Altcoins enable ordinary people to significantly increase their capital. Therefore, this is exactly the best investment for the people

rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Altcoins are surely booming these past few years. There are coins that competing with the popularity of bitcoin and also has the chance to beat it in terms of usefulness and its technology in the near future. If that coin is ranking #553 now, it doesn't mean that it will be stuck there forever, if the coin has a potential, with great project/goal, team and a hype community, then it is no doubt that sooner or later its rank will go soar up to at least top 50 coins.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is by far the best investment I've ever had, because I've invested in many industries before and I don't make much with cryptocurrencies. I think cryptocurrencies are now the best investment project, although the risk is high, but The returns are also lucrative, and you earn $ 100,000 to earn $ 50,000.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

Definitely it is. Honestly, I couldn't imagine that I've earned a lot of $$$ on altcoin trading and it was completely unexpected.
Right now, I'm looking forward on future profits as I've divided my capital into different coins/tokens. Nevertheless, I still keep some bitcoin just in case my altcoin trades didn't go well.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

Yes off course.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is by far the best investment I've ever had, because I've invested in many industries before and I don't make much with cryptocurrencies. I think cryptocurrencies are now the best investment project, although the risk is high, but The returns are also lucrative, and you earn $ 100,000 to earn $ 50,000.

For now I am not into invest but hoping to invest in alt very soon. As far as I know if you want to earn more you need to do risky things in order for you to grow not just you investment financially but also as an individual. I have many friends who invest in alt and as I can see they surpassed the financial crisis they experience way back when they are not into alt investment. And now they are all rich and successful.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

I think that is a very wrong assumptions, opportunities fly around every second, it now depend on you if you can see it and use it, for me the beautiful ones have not yet born, many more life changing investment opportunities are on their ways, just don't be a laggered

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████