Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are the best investment of your life time?  (Read 317 times)
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

Maybe, coz investing of alt coin is for long term so its better while you invest other coin like bitcoin or ethereum have also alt coin waiting for the time come, we cannot say that alt is for lifetime but this is posible for a coming time.
culberth

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

You can invest in long time but I think invest in Altcoin below rank 100 are too risky. I am more trust in coins which has prices that more stable and not risky for my long-term investment like BTC or ETH. I think investing in ICO in the short term is better than long-term investments in unstable coins.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

really broad answer there's no one answer from my experience to crypto a lot of pumps a lot of dumps and there's your classic ROI coins or POS tokens/ coins who tf knows anymore, mining lmao there's so much, i got my money where the moneys at, follow the market dear sirr, i found tokens and altcoins to work for me at the moment i'm not trading at a whales standards
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

You can invest in long time but I think invest in Altcoin below rank 100 are too risky. I am more trust in coins which has prices that more stable and not risky for my long-term investment like BTC or ETH. I think investing in ICO in the short term is better than long-term investments in unstable coins.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choice for long-term investment, the quality of these two coins is the best and has gained a lot of trust from the community so very reliable for the future.
Taniya1901

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

I believe that investment in altcoin in a given period of time can bring good profits.. Crypto market is still developing and altcoins will grow well in price
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

Do you agree that alt coins will be the best investment of our lifetime? Weather its a coin that is ranked #333 it will still make you money in the long run? Would u rather invest in alt coins or rather play stocks?
I don't use stock exchanges. I don't believe any Forex companies. And yes all my cryptocurrencies are the best investment that I had. I'm glad that I live in that time and can to participate in the crypto events

Swati Kapoor

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Yes, Some tokens also have a promising future. For example, bitcoin is unlikely to die until it finishes the program. The Ethereum is aiming to replace SWIFT. And Scidex is giving a new platform for science. Smiley Smiley
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

I think altcoins are good investments but you never know when they hit your target, so you definitely need a lot of patience in this market, secondly i will suggest to pick only good altcoins and wait for market to achieve big volumes then you will see your alts moving towards your target, thirdly i think taking profits from some percentage of your portfolio is a good thing, forever holding is not great unless you are not looking for regular money for expenses.

nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

The best way I see is bounties. It doesn't have any risks only you can waste your time on it but not your money.

Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

I don't have the courage to believe in the crypt as in money, which will replace all fiat currencies. I understand with my mind, but I can not accept my heart. Fearfully...

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Crypto is the most promising investment spot for me. Although risky results from crypto no doubt. the best investment in the crypto is certainly in the bitcoin. its development up to now make the bitcoin very has a great value and gave a lot of profit. to altcoin, I think it is still below the bitcoin value in profit. but both have the same potential for future crypto is increasingly good.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sputnik345

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

In untested altcoins I will not invest from personal money, I can only hold the tokens that I received for the bounty
sanimu461

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Strongly agree as many of my friends invested in altcoin and they were successful, so I followed them a little bit to invest in altcoin
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

I think it depends on your decision. The more calculative and analyzed decision you will take, the more chance of your winning. So I believe to make a best investment decision, you have to think more carefully in more strategic way. If you get the expected output from the investment, it must be treated as the best investment plan in your life. The investment might be in altcoins or btc.
cerahb01

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

I agree. Because I was not able to invest in Bitcoin, so I invested in Eth. A few months ago the price of Eth was $ 360. My investment is successful. Eth prices keep rising. I am very grateful Until now I managed to get a profit. It could be said Eth is my best investment.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

I would rather invest in the main coins for a long time and I will be confident in raising the price in the future by 100% !
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

Do you agree that alt coins will be the best investment of our lifetime? Weather its a coin that is ranked #333 it will still make you money in the long run? Would u rather invest in alt coins or rather play stocks?
The best investment is knowledge. They will always help you find your place in life. Altcoins are just a measure of the amount of your knowledge. Money can't be the main goal in life. Cryptocurrencies still remain an unreliable asset. You can spend precious time to generate income that will ever become worthless. Think about it.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:16:59 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:54:37 PM by Adunni6758

My success today is vested on altcoins. Th bitcoin i hold has not made me any fortune, but holding altcoins have given me huge profit. Although there are times we hold altcoins, that it seems we are loosing, but patience sometimes can make us get the best from the crypto space through altcoins. Presently, i am holding some altcoins that i believe will bring huge profit to me. I am always looking for opportunities to invest into good altcoins, because that is where we have opportunities most.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Yes, altcoins is the best investment I can imagine. In crypto market, there is crazy ROI for your investment. Yes, it is a high risk, but I believe it is the best opportunity in our lives to get rich, we wouldn't get something like this in next few decades, so we should use it for maximum.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

I would not invest in stock even if I went crazy. Krypto is accused of many deadly sins, but compared to the Wall Street market we are all here white and fluffy kittens. But seriously, the crypto is now the ideal field for investment.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: