Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡  (Read 22668 times)
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Does this have any relationship with ARDOR or IGNIS, why are those names being used in the announcement name?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mframe81

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a miner of Volpcoin since the start of the project and I believe it.
After analysis of the information released by the devs and the conversations on discoord, I’ve understand that the Volpcoin blockchain will not disappear, and it will be alive for many years.
Another thing, is the Volp Token that was created to finance the whole project and the Devs are taking the opportunity to give a bonus to the miners and supporters of Volpcoin giving the same quantity of Volp Token that they has in Volpcoin.
About the Ardor platform I understand the choice once is one of the platform that accomplish all international legislation and it has very good consistence and quality.
About to give the private key, I don’t mind once it revels to me that the devs will carefully analyse who detains the coins and will be no fraud behind and I’m not exposed because I’ve already changed my wallet so my privacy is already assured.
This project has great value and we all as miners and supporters should do our work and promote and support this project.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Who will explain to me where is the private key in my wallet?I understand it has only file wallet.dat,they ask for the key in text format.

Volpcoin (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Who will explain to me where is the private key in my wallet?I understand it has only file wallet.dat,they ask for the key in text format.

To get your private key, all you need to do is :

1 - Open your qt wallet,

2- Go to the debug log / Choose console

3- Type dumpprivkey your-volpcoin-address-here
Galapagos
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Hi Dev,
very happy that your going on with your project!
I've filled the form and submitted ok but I didn't receive any confirmation mail, is that right?
Also I mined all my coin with 3 different wallet/machine, should I fill three forms? At the moment I've listed their private keys on the form I've already filled
Keep on the good work!
Volpcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Hi Dev,
I've filled the form and submitted ok but I didn't receive any confirmation mail, is that right?
Also I mined all my coin with 3 different wallet/machine, should I fill three forms? At the moment I've listed their private keys on the form I've already filled
Keep on the good work!

Hi dear user,
Thanks so much for your support, it's really important for us.
I saw that you fill up the form with 3 address,  those addresses are all from the 3 different
wallets that you said that you mined?
Galapagos
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Hi Dev,
Keep on the good work!

Hi dear user,
Thanks so much for your support, it's really important for us.
I saw that you fill up the form with 3 address,  those addresses are all from the 3 different
wallets that you said that you mined?

Yes, they are from three different wallet that I used to mine on three different machine. Then I've sent all the balances to the first address to stake with just one wallet. Mined from the first minute Smiley
imfromrostov

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:50 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 11:04:02 PM by imfromrostov

Many people had questions about why I accused the developer of fraud. I answer your question: when exchanging, the devs significantly understated the balance on my wallet, I believe that the data in the explorer was also corrected, since before the change, the balance was shown real.
Real - https://ibb.co/khX7v8
Dev - https://ibb.co/devSv8
I could guess about a random error in the chain of blocks. But to my letters with the above arguments, dev not answer. So I wrote this post.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Many people had questions about why I accused the developer of fraud. I answer your question: when exchanging, the devs significantly understated the balance on my wallet, I believe that the data in the explorer was also corrected, since before the change, the balance was shown real.
Real -
Dev -
I could guess about a random error in the chain of blocks. But to my letters with the above arguments, dev not answer. So I wrote this post.

Yes, this problem requires a clear and full explanation from the developer! Huh

I'm not negative about the project, but I still have not received answers to all my questions here. And it irritates me. Embarrassed

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Volpcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Real -
Dev -

The intention of this Volp Bonus was to compensate the loyal users who supported the operation of the network and who didn't give up the project. 
We understand the reluctance of many users to trust their private key to us, this process was necessary to avoid fraud and ambiguity in the campaign.
We made it clear that this is a procedure that is not mandatory, users decide whether to participate or not. Recalling that the data provided in this report
campaign will be also used in the swap of the new platform Volp A.I.

We advise many users who have already participated in the campaign and have already received their token to migrate their volpcoins to another address. 
In a way to protect itself from any potential problem in the future. Recently, we had an identical case to this, where the user created a new address and
provided us with the private key of this same address. Thus, after we analyzed, we saw that the balance seemed very small. After contacting the user and
confirming the total balance, we identified the problem and the user provided us with the private key of the main address and so the problem has been solved.

Regarding the User process: imfromrostov

1- When completing the form, you provided us with the private key of the following address:

Volp Token Bonus Form Application: https://i.imgur.com/olo3Su9.png
Volp - Qt (verify balance) : https://i.imgur.com/V6NHKUa.png  / https://i.imgur.com/YpbEDRM.png
Info from explorer: https://i.imgur.com/IgGjX4m.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/kyDzELi.png

After the analysis, we verified that it could be a case similar to the previous one, on May 31st, we sent an email to confirm with the user
if the total balance was really correct.  But the user didn't want to collaborate and help us understand what was happening.

2- The address containing the balance of 12520.38136200 VCP is a completely different address than the address you filled out on the form. Thus,  for to solve this misunderstanding, I would like you to email us the private key of your main address.

Info from explorer: https://i.imgur.com/8ssGT7I.png

We believe that we all have the right to ask questions about existing doubts, but we shouldn't raise objections without having evidence and be
aware of all the facts involved in this discussion. We are really dedicating our time and work, to bring also truly innovative
to all who accompany this new world of the blockchain.
Ngonline

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Dear users of Volpcoin, we would like to announce that the form for the token bonus swap is now available.
This Volpcoin Swap Token starts at May 26th and  ends on June 26th.

Recalling that the reason we decided to create this token was to revitalize the project and compensate the users who have deposited
their trust, their dreams in the Volpcoin project. Keep in mind that tokens are already available for trading directly in the market.

Please fill up the form : https://goo.gl/forms/4mioXVvN9QIxz9Kk1

Some rules to follow:

1. Payment addresses will NOT be changed after sending.
2. All participants must fill up  the Form.
3. Each user can only fill up  the form one time.
4. Tokens will be sent to their registered portfolios at the end of the term.
5. Before performing the transfer of the token, we will send a confirmation email to
 prove the authenticity of the email of each user.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us at support@volpcoin.eu or leave us a
message at our discord  https://discordapp.com/invite/ddFBjRT

Dear Dev, could you please clarify us a few questions:

1) What is the purpose and concept of the new project?
2) Who is part of the team?
3) Is there any documentation on a new token: white paper, road map, GitHub, website?
4) For what reason did you decide to replace your own blockchain with the ETH?
5) What is the name of the token? Where is your smart contract?
6) Where is the token listed?
7) How many coins does the team hold?
Cool In what relation do team coins exchange for tokens?
9) What is the total number of existing coins?
10) What is the maximum number of tokens?
11) How many coins have been mined today and are subject to exchange in a ratio of 1:1.5?
12) In this 1:1.5 exchange, only the POWmined coins accounted for, without taking into account the POSmined coins?

Best regards!

I will try and answer the questions one by one, since I am following this project from phase 1

The new project and old project both are cryptocurrencies and aim to solve the same purpose. Its just that the tech behind is different. They have moved from their own blockchain to a better platform.
There are many devs. AFAIK they are experienced people in energy, AI, IOT etc
3) Is there any documentation on a new token: white paper, road map, GitHub, website?
Roadmap is on the twitter and I think rest is under development. Website is there http://volpcoin.eu

Its not ETH, Its ARDOR
Its not a ETher token. You have senior member status but I am sorry to say didn't expect such questions from you.
Its already on Ardor assets exchange. But since the final product is not out so not too much demand.
Already there in the ANN
Already there in the ANN
Already there in the ANN
11) How many coins have been mined today and are subject to exchange in a ratio of 1:1.5?
http://explorer.volpcoin.eu/
12) In this 1:1.5 exchange, only the POWmined coins accounted for, without taking into account the POSmined coins?
Miners 1:1.5 and all other 1:1

Perfect answer
Volpcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

A note for every user about the Volp Protocol:

Recently, a user makes questions that encouraged us in advance to write more about the Volp Protocol, we believe that this information is important for everyone.
We want that all the users feel free to make questions and know more about the behavior of the protocol.

With the Volpcoin beta, we obtained through parallel simulator results with up to 2 million transactions per compacted block with dimensions of approximately 5 kB.
These data refer to the tests applied in Volpcoin beta through a pilot implementation of the Volp protocol.

We use a hybrid VM kernel that we build from scratch to run in symbiosis with the Volp protocol along with a compiler of our own specific to this application.
Soon we will be making available all technical data on the website and the behavior collected by us during this period that volpcoin beta was active.

Note: The size of the results obtained in the compression of the Volp protocol may seem empirical, but it's one of the most important things that we could project
in the period of 2002-2006. We are at this very moment, performing load stress on the protocol, so we can identify underlying anomalies.

It's gratifying to know that it's possible to create disruptive technologies with great clarity and dynamism and at the same time with a great easiness of understanding,
for people who don't have scientific knowledge in the field of cryptology, data dimensioning built-in languages that constitute the ecosystem implanted since of 1967.

We worked hard to build this protocol, which will allow us to leave a centralized ecosystem that hinders the birth of new technologies, facilitating a new reality that is currently happening with the blockchain. Its conception is as old as dinosaurs, which makes us struggle to get out of this methodical system that has caught and created fantasies of imprisonment in our minds.

Any further technical data, please contact the Volp AI Protocol team.

Volp A.I. Protocol
OrangeJam

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Do I need to exchange all VCPs for a new token or will VCP be a separate coin?
Volpcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

Do I need to exchange all VCPs for a new token or will VCP be a separate coin?

This Volp Token Swap is just a bonus to compensate all the volpcoin users for their time and support on the Volp Project.

You only need to fill up the form  https://goo.gl/forms/4mioXVvN9QIxz9Kk1

The same information that you filled up on the form will be used to a 2nd swap which will be ( Volpcoin beta to Volp A.I Protocol)
EvRo74

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:15:51 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 06:15:33 PM by EvRo74

Best regards!

I will try and answer the questions one by one, since I am following this project from phase 1

The new project and old project both are cryptocurrencies and aim to solve the same purpose. Its just that the tech behind is different. They have moved from their own blockchain to a better platform.
This is not a concrete and clear answer. Do we need to wait for the appearance of a new ANN thread or the update of this one before the crowdsale? How much can be understood, new tokens are supposed to be sold to investors and the team will not be allowed to answer them in this way!

Do you personally know them? I hope someday we will find out their names and track records?

Roadmap is on the twitter and I think rest is under development. Website is there http://volpcoin.eu
Do you see the link to the Volp Twitter in the ANN? I didn`t find it...

Its not ETH, Its ARDOR
I`m sorry, it was my mistake.

Its not a ETher token. You have senior member status but I am sorry to say didn't expect such questions from you.
My mistake with the name of the platform in the previous question is in no way connected with this question. Or on the platform ARDOR tokens are all nameless? I saw it`s VOLP

Its already on Ardor assets exchange. But since the final product is not out so not too much demand.
Thanks.

Already there in the ANN
There is no such information there.

8} In what relation do team coins exchange for tokens?
No answer

Already there in the ANN

Already there in the ANN
Thanks.

All I see there is that the service stopped working almost a week ago. It does not even show the value of coin supply, and the number of coins that have been mined is not even provided for indicating there.

This answer does not make sense to me. As you know, this coin can be mined in two ways (POW and POS). I asked - are both or only one of them taken into account for swap 1:1.5?

As far as I understand, @greenprateek, you are not a member of the team and tried to answer me, relying on your information and considerations, and not on the exact knowledge of the subject. Nevertheless, thanks for trying to clarify some details!

I have never met Dev's statements that the coin will be rejected and buried. I would like to know - what are they really going to do with the VCP network? Will they leave it afterwards?
As for the new project, which category (from among the ones listed in the ANN) do we receive tokens that are swaped? Airdrop promotions?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Ngonline

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

Best regards!

This is not a concrete and clear answer. Do we need to wait for the appearance of a new ANN thread or the update of this one before the crowdsale? How much can be understood, new tokens are supposed to be sold to investors and the team will not be allowed to answer them in this way!

Do you personally know them? I hope someday we will find out their names and track records?

Its not ETH, Its ARDOR
I`m sorry, it was my mistake.

My mistake with the name of the platform in the previous question is in no way connected with this question. Or on the platform ARDOR tokens are all nameless? I saw it`s VOLP

Thanks.

Already there in the ANN

8} In what relation do team coins exchange for tokens?
No answer

Already there in the ANN

Already there in the ANN
Thanks.

All I see there is that the service stopped working almost a week ago. It does not even show the value of coin supply, and the number of coins that have been mined is not even provided for indicating there.

This answer does not make sense to me. As you know, this coin can be mined in two ways (POW and POS). I asked - are both or only one of them taken into account for swap 1:1.5?

As far as I understand, @greenprateek, you are not a member of the team and tried to answer me, relying on your information and considerations, and not on the exact knowledge of the subject. Nevertheless, thanks for trying to clarify some details!

I have never met Dev's statements that the coin will be rejected and buried. I would like to know - what are they really going to do with the VCP network? Will they leave it afterwards?
As for the new project, which category (from among the ones listed in the ANN) do we receive tokens that are swaped? Airdrop promotions?

Do we receive tokens that are swapped ?
Yes , i do
I received from swapped
bad name

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

im not received from swap
EvRo74

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

I am not the official team member but I have been following the project since begining. Since I also hold IGNIS and know technicalities of the platform, I know moving to Ardor is an excellent step.

I will recommend you join discord and get all the doubts clarified. By Mining I meant POW. I think you missed it the info is there in the ANN about the new token distribution. If it was me I will not worry about the past circulation/specifications etc as that is eventually closing this month. We are moving to the Ardor platform , which is far better technically then any other platform out there.

I am grateful to you for your answers, I will study carefully the Ardor platform after your words. I, too, are among the very first people who supported the coin from the very beginning, for almost a year I was wearing their signature on the BitcoinGarden forum (it was an unofficial signature and avatar), but I was always confused by their feedback. If they also support their token, it will be a failure. They need good marketing and an excellent community manager. Perhaps they are good technical experts, but this is not enough, as we understand it.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Galapagos
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

Today I've received the token from the swap.
Thank you Dev for doing it flawless, keep on the good work!
Here from the beginning to stay!! Smiley
OrangeJam

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

I received a token, it can only be exchanged for an ardor?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: