Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡  (Read 22668 times)
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

In my opinion, the virus in your head. You look like a clown who writes all sorts of nonsense, with no reason to do so. If you are not ready to follow the development of this project calmly, just walk away and forget about it. Your fantasies and nonsense are not interesting to anyone, it's just blah blah blah.

really?? so please explain why a people sell 800k token at 0.0005 and after  10 min the same people buy 32k token at 0.02?Huh
you right cryptosolar it's a demo scam

and this is the result of old wallet volcoin-qt (21/60 virus) and after this the old ann was closed by an admin!!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

In my opinion, the virus in your head. You look like a clown who writes all sorts of nonsense, with no reason to do so. If you are not ready to follow the development of this project calmly, just walk away and forget about it. Your fantasies and nonsense are not interesting to anyone, it's just blah blah blah.

really?? so please explain why a people sell 800k token at 0.0005 and after  10 min the same people buy 32k token at 0.02?Huh

Tell me please - do you really like humiliation? Perhaps you are a masochist? Why do you write nonsense again and again? Are you trying to become even more ridiculous and funny in the eyes of people? Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

First, look at your screenshot - and try to highlight the numbers that you wrote above. There is neither 32K nor 0.02.
But this is not the main thing (in the end, you are a person, and you have the right to be mistaken). But why are you SERIOUS trying to discuss some deals with a volume of $ 3 or $ 16 ?!

and this is the result of old wallet volcoin-qt (21/60 virus) and after this the old ann was closed by an admin!!

HERE I have to ask you: are you new to cryptography? How many wallets did you download and have installed for the entire time of your life? What are these wallets? Have you really met the first time in your life this kind of antivirus response to the client program? Learn patience, wisdom and the basics of cryptography, my little ridiculous Italian buddy. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

P.S. Where and why do you always hurry? Moderate your Mediterranean temperament and turn on your brain, at least occasionally.
You have already f*cked up here and in Discord several times. Remember the activation of the client ARDOR. Remember yesterday's your cries about the Saturday news. Maybe you should stop? Wink

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
cryptosolar

Activity: 145
Merit: 251

- The Sun -

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

I am just recognising that a lot of promises have been done by the Volp team,
and the same number of apologizes drives in...

At least it seems the demo site is down now:
http://demo.volpai.org

there is still not a single line of "open" code

i still see a lot of fancy graphics and videos but nothing behind it.

Evergreencoin EGC  - #Community First
borderline

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

yes you righ i'm crazy!!!!!
demo scam

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Crypto_1_

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

VolpA.I saturday news:

https://medium.com/@volpcoin.info/volp-a-i-platform-proof-of-work-c7447f1876cc

"Volp A.I. Platform — Proof of work
The Volp platform is an ambitious project and it will be developed in stages, Being an innovative project, we can spare no effort for its development. Before talking about the subject of this article, I would like to clarify some work points for demonstrating the Volp AI platform.

The initial focus of the demo is to show some basic functionality through a blockchain managed by our protocol, we will work with a lite version of Volpcoin. Where it will be possible to observe and execute operations through the supervision and validation of artificial intelligence.

The demo is under the following conditions:

1- Responsive graphic layout; (100%)

2- Reconstruction of the structure and operations in a new blockchain; (57%)

3- Architecture and protocol structure with artificial intelligence;

4- Blockchain structure and learning of the autonomous agent in the platform;

5- Implementation of a new concept of reward of work and validation of transactions;

After completing item 2, we will make the demo available for community evaluation. Returning to the main theme, in this article, we will cover some features and tools of the volp platform. We will introduce a new concept of working proof and intelligent operations validation, where the main objective is the interaction between the user and the platform.

The Volp protocol uses a mathematical model inspired by the neural structure of intelligent organisms and that acquires familiar knowledge through experience, making it easier to perform predictions, classifying and recognizing patterns.

After considering some reward methods, we decided to maintain a relationship with the platform’s autonomous system, through a system, where users can obtain rewards through interactions and mutual collaboration with the platform.

How is the smart work test performed?
Each user can contribute to your own personal knowledge about random themes, the challenge is proposed by the system, the user has the free acceptance of it. If the challenge is accepted users respond to random questions and the answers are processed automatically by the system.

The platform will repay with currencies according to the value of the information transmitted, the platform evaluates all nuances and importance of each response.For there will be similar contents, compatible personalities that will be cataloged as information of little, medium or maximum relevance, that are rewarded according to the classification.

This interaction between the user and the platform aims to bring a greater efficiency of the operation of the Volp protocol in the platform and at the same time more securely validate the transactions that are registered in Blockchain.

After blockchain validation registration, each information packet is inspected autonomously by the system, verifying the signatures and dimensions of this information, if there is any kind of anomaly or it is necessary to compact this data packet, the system will notify and perform the necessary actions to establish the proper functioning of the network.

The performance of the protocol is dictated by the maximum of standards that the system can individually catalog, this means that the more there is an interaction with the platform, the greater its accuracy when solving problems.

Here we can observe that there is an effort based on a set of algorithms that can model high-level abstractions of data, processing several layers of information simultaneously. So the method we use for deep learning is very important so that platform management remains autonomous and effective.

The Volp protocol becomes very dynamic and can be applied to other platforms and services. The application will be very similar to an API, when the Volp Framework is added in a new environment, passing all the intelligent management features to this new system.

This process we call the “learning environment” where there are an adaptation and systematic readings to map the performance. This is some of the performance and application characteristics of the Volp protocol, where we base a new method of reward for Volpcoin, which will be available as a service on the Volp AI platform.

Tells us what you think about the concept?"

This seems like the only important thing on this page...  Wink
borderline

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

always same word!! no real news no one single line of code, but a lot of images

Crypto_1_

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

@borderline

You have some serious issues...  Angry

No, there were no viruses in the wallet, it was a false positive.

Nod32 even detected sgminer to be a virus. So is it a virus? No.  Roll Eyes

Your issues are not this threads issues, deal with them privately, please...
borderline

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 10:42:38 AM by borderline

you right!! and really it's nice to see this revolutionary technology!!! please go away with your lies next time for make easy money please create like all a stupid masternode coin... oh sorry this was a plan in the first volpcoin x14 my bad!!!
:-)

also don't listed on tradesathosi becouse there was a wallet with virus without a single line of code on github!! ;-) nice try!

AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Hi Volpcoin team!

We like the concept of your project and we'd like to add your token on Xebr exchange  (https://xebr.com/). Implementation is simple and free of charge.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

PM me for more details
anna.n@xebr.com
@ershavik - telegram
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 09:43:23 AM by borderline

nice to see the credibility of dev and the entire project!!!

now are in q4.. REVOLUTIONARY!

for be serious ... this another lie from the dev but it's old... "the exchange it's a surprise" ahahaha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254743.msg22911030#msg22911030

and this one october 18 2017 and here we still waiting... ahaha and after this message the liar of dev disappear..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254743.msg23175656#msg23175656

sockpuppets crypo1 please go to F...K yourself! and becouse for me your and idi__t why dev wrote this "we will be publish a new version of the windows wallet!!" if was an false positive...
repeat i don't undestand nothing about crypto and you need to fu__k yourself!

cryptosolar

Activity: 145
Merit: 251

- The Sun -

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

LoL , wow so much promises, did they wrote everytime an apologize ? xD

Evergreencoin EGC  - #Community First
borderline

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

LoL , wow so much promises, did they wrote everytime an apologize ? xD

no he uses a much more advanced technique: the invisibility! (for a year! month plus month less)

Crypto_1_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

I see this thread got hijacked by two bandits...  Shocked
borderline

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

I see this thread got hijacked by two bandits...  Shocked

and  to be clearer .. your account with 67 activites was only on volpcoin thread... so sockpuppet.. stop with your lies and create a masternode coin like all scammers!

sorry revolutionary masternode coin  Wink

Volpcoin (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

You are really right, we failed to deliver on our promises because most of these were based on community support where some users gave us support, making us believe that they would collaborate so we could focus on development.
The problem is that it did not happen and we failed and we are overwhelmed. I apologize to you and to everyone who shares the same opinion.

We are not a scam, we are three dedicated people who are trying to build a dream, and it is not easy, no matter how long it takes, but we will complete the purpose of the project. We will not make promises, for we recognize that we are not able to keep.
I think your frustration may be related to some projects that you believed and did not work out. But Volp is not here to denigrate anyone's image.

One day maybe, when we can conclude something tangible, we will not inform previously, we will just publish. So these are our words. And I ask you to moderate your words and respect all the users from the Volp community.
borderline

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

june 25 registered company now we are at 2 october! this company it's registered?

Volpcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

june 25 registered company now we are at 2 october! this company it's registered?

It has never been reported that we were a company, as we said from the beginning of the Volp A.I project, that we would open a company to save the interests of technology. We still can not do that, because there are standards to be met.
borderline

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

It has never been reported that we were a company, as we said from the beginning of the Volp A.I project, that we would open a company to save the interests of technology. We still can not do that, because there are standards to be met.

like always this sound like an excuse!

Volpcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

yes, Borderline, as always an excuse.
So there will be no more promises, when something happens you will see.

Kind Regards
Crypto_1_

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

https://medium.com/@volpcoin.info/volp-a-i-platform-proof-of-work-c7447f1876cc

After the publication of this article, there was a discussion about POW in Volp A.I. platform on discord...

I'm going to put it here for everyone concerned to read...

guist
@Galapagos could you please tell me your opinion regarding the article and the proposed  proof of work for volpcoin on the VolpAI platform

Galapagos
@guist  At first glance I'd say it intrigued me, then I read it again and started to ask some "Why?"
Why should user give personal knowledge? Why in first place is the platform collecting data? Why some information are more relevant than others? Based on what? Why information /personal data would make more efficient and secure the system?
Those all seem to be some kind of Google/Facebook collecting data system that I really Really can't stand. So at the moment I don't understand how Volp A.I works, I don't get it, even if I read whatever I could find, there is never a real and definitive explanation.
Not blaming for that, probably is complicated and maybe there is some problems of disclosure at this point that will be cleared when Volp will launch.
For some reason I like Volp, it also started on my birthday, it's a sign? :wink:  and I'm very curious to find out what it really is, also though to go to Portugal and meet Volp Dev, just out of curiosity  and get a real clue on the project maybe to invest or who knows, give a hand in some way.
I have time and I'm really patient, will see what append.
By the way I find the article well written even if in reality it does not say what Volp AI is, if not a data collector.......but for what purpose? (yes I know, the title is Prof of Work, and it explain what this is on Volp platform) but It is like if I explain how a machine function but I omit to tell you what this machine does. Never mind, just thinking loud.
Have a nice morning, day, evening or night

Crypto_1
As for the Proof of work concept, I think it's a really interesting idea. We'll see how it gets implemented...
And I don't think data will be collected in a way to store some personal info, I think that would be used just as an input for AI. Nothing connected to you or me in any way... @Galapagos

Galapagos
@Crypto_1 Yes, everybody say so....  But what I really don't understand is what AI need to learn....and why? But will see. The concept is really interesting

Crypto_1
We will see how it goes. As far as I know, data will not be kept as anything meaningful or connected to anybody. Just data from a random set of users.

Volp A.I.
@Galapagos  In the Volp project the intelligent algorithms in the platform have as purpose to maintain a line of training, constant through the collection of information. The deep learning solves this central problem, introducing random questions to the users so that their concepts and perception are cataloged and have a simpler representations , through the interaction with the platform. This will allow the system to construct complex concepts from this information.

The importance of the system being able to interpret and represent new concepts is based on the need for a rapid system response, at which point latency problems in the network will be greatly reduced. Because the platform will operate with a large flow of services and this process will contribute to greater effectiveness in solving problems.

To be more direct the artificial intelligence algorithms, they need to learn through their own experiences and with that to solve problems.

https://medium.com/machine-learning-for-humans/why-machine-learning-matters-6164faf1df12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: