Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] Complete Bitcoin Web-Wallet Site- Like Coinbase/Coinkite/ETC  (Read 1267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:23:54 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 05:41:35 PM by crazy_rabbit

Check out the details here: www.terrawallet.com

A complete online web-wallet for sale. Ready to take on Coinbase/Paypal or just run locally as a convenient front end to bitcoin/litecoin/whatevercoin-d.

Php, 2Factor Authentication, InstaCodes, Send/receive with only an email, No passwords stored, Cold-Storage system keeps coins offline, powerful API, metrics, multi-currency, multi-language, Transaction History, user tagging, user labels, mobile site, great design/interface, iOS friendly, fast, awesome.

It's a one-time-deal, I'm looking to transfer the entire site to only one person. Functionally it works great, still small bugs here and there. It's an unfinished project I worked on a few months ago. I'm a stranger to you so you need to check the code yourself once you get it. A digital fixer-upper. I can answer basic questions, but you should be a competent programmer or able to hire one.

It will work for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Terracoin, Namecoin, and probably all the Alt-Coins.

I'm selling it to raise capital for a new project- non bitcoin web wallet related.

Check it out at:

demo.terrawallet.com
User: support@terrawallet.com
Pass: 12345678

I'll try to reset the server daily incase it goes down or bitcoind freezes. It works, but runs on bitcoin-testnet currently. The server has been off for a little while so somethings like 'Metrics" and transaction history will be inaccurate/broken.

Make me an offer, preferably by email: support@terrawallet.com but here is fine too. I'll post this to reddit as well.

This topic is Self-moderated because I know how things can be on this site. If I delete you, don't take it personally. I'm just trying to stay focused.

Single sale, one time only, you can't resell this as a product, no customer support (I can let you poke around the live server for a couple days if you wish), runs on AWS, no returns all sales final, blah blah blah, basically what you see is mostly what you get :-)

NOTE: I moved this topic and locked the old one. Basically to get a bit more visibility.

more or less retired.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

How can it be proven safe? (So that it won't be Input.Io'd)

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

How can it be proven safe? (So that it won't be Input.Io'd)

Nothing on the internet is safe. Coinbase or MtGox is only 'safe' because they have someone watching it 24/7. The Safest thing you can do is to not keep coins on the server, or keep the server separate from the wallet, or keep different users on different server instances/different user permissions on the server or a combination of these things. You can not eliminate risk, you can only mitigate it.
 Also, the biggest security thing you could do is simply not use Bitcoin-d, which for production use is pretty terrible. Instead you should use a bitcoind server like Bitsofproof.com or even link it up with blockchain.info's services itself. All of this you could do with this software.

Its not always the server software that is the problem with wallet services, it's more Bitcoin-d and the idea that a wallet sits around on a server waiting to get swiped or bitcoind that sits around more then happy to send your coins anywhere to anyone at anytime.

But also, you can do other things with this wallet. So it's flexible.

more or less retired.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4897

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:35:33 PM

Hmmm, Let me think... Buy a Online wallet site form a Rabbit Pirate?

What could go wrong here???

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:46:55 PM

don't be mean bro. He's showing a demo and such.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:37:04 PM

You don't have to use it like that, and I'm not asking a fortune. It's a project I'm not going to finish because I'm working on something different (just filed a bitcoin related patent!) something that is more up my alley. I wanted to sell this because I probably won't get back to it, and i could use any extra spare capital I can for my new project which isn't related to this sort of thing. Pretty good and up front reason if you ask me.

The "pirate" part is a community joke, from before your time I guess.

more or less retired.
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:31:31 AM

what's the asking price?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4897

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:24:57 AM

You don't have to use it like that, and I'm not asking a fortune. It's a project I'm not going to finish because I'm working on something different (just filed a bitcoin related patent!) something that is more up my alley. I wanted to sell this because I probably won't get back to it, and i could use any extra spare capital I can for my new project which isn't related to this sort of thing. Pretty good and up front reason if you ask me.

The "pirate" part is a community joke, from before your time I guess.

My apologizes, seems like since I hit this site everything's a scam. Sad

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: