Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $25, $50, $75 Google Play Cards for Bit or Alt Coins (Easy 2 transf. 2 ur acct.)  (Read 431 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 06:42:58 PM

I'm looking to exchange $25, $50 or $75  for Bitcoin or any alt coin I can trade on an exchange. I pay all the fees including the escrow fee (reasonable fee so don't get ideas here) and the process is simple you just get the code from me after I scratch the card and load it into your google play account and you can buy apps, magazines, or whatever is available for sale on your android phone.

First real non scammer gets it just let me know what coin you are exchanging for it and how much exchange rate. Thanks.

PS: I have 1 positive transaction history already working on my second one tonight with MoneyPak for BTI, I'm not a scammer, I'm in this for the long haul and believe in Bitcoins just need to trade to get some first.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: