Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zetorg - The first Zetacoin/fiat exchange - Merchant services - UPDATE  (Read 22486 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:07:42 PM

The only evidence this exists is from a few pictures, and the testimony of one person with 11 forum posts.

This is so called Announcement that something will be launched.
I am not defending them but you know there is 22 of January deadline so just wait one day and we will see if it was serious or not...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mentosmint

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:16:38 PM

Beta testing done? Few users at random? Seriously?

Scharmbeck has been in testing for over a month with a VERY LARGE number of beta testers. This screams scam all over. Will not participate.

Stop whining, they aren't forcing you to get on Zetorg or something like that. Pussy.
Michael Becker

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:39:35 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 09:02:16 PM by Michael Becker

I just got my beta invite.

Here's a screenshot:

uhttps://i.imgur.com/niW6tWy.png
hinrg

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:13:38 AM

lol
headsex

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:40:39 AM

yeah.. LOL alright!

mallocdotc

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:30:43 AM

Do you have a real basis of your moaning?

Yes, see the following post:

Scharmbeck has been in testing for over a month with a VERY LARGE number of beta testers. This screams scam all over. Will not participate.

You quoted my basis.

There's been no public information except for a vague first post to maximise publicity before launch. Launch comes around, maximum people start throwing money at an exchange that they have no reason to trust other than a random internet post, there has been no user feedback from any of the "beta testers" that were "selected at random", and no information has been supplied as requested from the OP.

Go ahead, send them hundreds of thousands of your ZET. Good luck. I'm staying away from this for at least a month to see a proven track record.

Stop whining, they aren't forcing you to get on Zetorg or something like that. Pussy.

Correct, they aren't, but if people are "whining" about the lack of information and this saves others from potentially being scammed, I'll "whine" as much as I fucking want. Fuckwit..
stewartie4

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:42:37 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 09:55:34 AM by stewartie4

Do you have a real basis of your moaning?

Yes, see the following post:

You quoted my basis.

There's been no public information except for a vague first post to maximise publicity before launch. Launch comes around, maximum people start throwing money at an exchange that they have no reason to trust other than a random internet post, there has been no user feedback from any of the "beta testers" that were "selected at random", and no information has been supplied as requested from the OP.

Go ahead, send them hundreds of thousands of your ZET. Good luck. I'm staying away from this for at least a month to see a proven track record.

Correct, they aren't, but if people are "whining" about the lack of information and this saves others from potentially being scammed, I'll "whine" as much as I fucking want. Fuckwit..

Exactly. A legitimate site would at least buy a domain name that has been registered for longer than a year (zetorg.com is only registered for a year) and would post it here along with a teaser video. If there WERE Beta users, no one, and I mean no one has come forward to tell their story, everyone has sent a PM with no reply.

If they were legitimate they would not make a forum their only outlet for announcements, would have a logo not made in paint, would not have spelling mistakes on their website and would post more information and screenshots than what looks to be a few wordpress premium themes. The dev team are unknown, they don't even have a twitter account or entry in github, the site is not listed in the trading directory in america (whatever it's called) should I go on?

This is an attempt to de-value zetacoin and I beg everyone not to sell when it turns out to be a scam! when you send money to an online wallet/site  it's just as unsafe as sending it to another person! eg. transactions can't be reversed!

Use common sense guys, do you think these people have developed an entire exchange, registered with the authorities, developed an e-commerce plugin and hosted checkouts as well as donate buttons etc. with no mention to the public, with no posts anywhere about it like
we're developing X,Y and Z..... it's a scam and I hope to God no one falls for it!
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

I'm starting to moan with another moaners. So whats up devs? Where is the website?

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:08:02 PM

I just got my beta invite.

Here's a screenshot:

Looks real nice! Much wow, much profit.
jmevz

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:45:37 PM

Hi hopes, but no launch, not even a website? Sad

headsex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:46:48 PM

Yeh, think its past it's launch time....

stewartie4

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

Over an hour past launch and no site - Am I the only one not surprised?
At least they didn't open it to scam people!
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:13:38 PM

12PM = lunchtime. Maybe they're just finishing their lunch  Roll Eyes
Be patient!
stewartie4

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:39:29 PM

12PM = lunchtime. Maybe they're just finishing their lunch  Roll Eyes
Be patient!
No, I think you'll find that when launching a product 12PM is 12PM, lunch is not as important to most people lol
**cough** scam
intawshako

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:11:36 PM

Still no news related about zetorg and its launch. Looks like a scam
marekfort

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:35:29 PM

Even if they would launch it now, they showed they are scam. Or can we trust them when they even can not do something they promised?
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

Even if they would launch it now, they showed they are scam. Or can we trust them when they even can not do something they promised?

A real shame.
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

No damage done to the coin price, Zetacoin has a bright future and since the original announcement there hasn't really been a surge in price. Just steady as she goes.

@M becker - I love your mockup, do you have copyright on that interface Wink
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:58:27 PM

feel like a sucker for getting my hopes up but ^ is exactly it. who cares about this exchange anyway, in the grand scheme of things? ZET community is one of the strongest out there. and without the use of cute memes!
influencemylife

Activity: 69

Face Your Fears, Live Your Dreams

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:37:00 AM

Guys don't get worried or panic at that exchange fiasco as this was not created by Zetacoin Builders’ Association District 305 ,  if you check out http://zetacoin.cc/?cat=14 you can see some really promising news by the "real" team over there including a google app.  I am an early adopter and miner (via a super outdated & slow block explorer) of this coin and i really think this is an undervalued and underestimated coin. 

DHSQBmvzsjmLXCwdaeTzRXpna9WDTwqhVX - like? Doge thank you

ZKMvnhMC8i1SPmf1MU844487RwyvwL7Chd - Tip Zeta cos it Rocks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: