Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a chance i will double or even triple my investment if i buy BTC now?  (Read 453 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

At present, there is certainly a very good chance to double your investment if not triple. As the price is around 8k, just invest now and hold it for a few months. By the end of this years, the price of bitcoin would definitely be around 20k, if not more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

As many people will tell you, you cant make a doulbe or tripple with bitcoin in short time. So if you ware really interested to make this gains, you have to invest as long term invest for some years. SO maybe you could reacht a 3x with bitcoin in five years. THe problem is just, that nobody want to wait that long.
jeffeeers

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

on the long run you might get x3 but who will say after how long. months? years? no one knows
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

In the long run, yes you can double or triple your investment. You just need to buy and hold. Less risk because you are just holding it nothing more but the disadvantage is it will take more time to double or triple. Now if you want to do it for a shorter amount of time, you need to do some trading then or investing your BTC into another ICO that you think will boom in the long term. It has greater risk compare to buy and hold but it will give reward in a shorter amount of time. It depends on what strategy do you want to use.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

yes, chances are always in your hand, time to buy now BTC then sooner or later, pumping coming instant profit.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

Of course, there is always a chance. Bitcoin has great potential, he was and remains the leader among the crypto currency. But you need to invest wisely. Do not put all your savings in bitcoin. Pay attention also to other promising crypto-currencies, such as Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

The price is reduced to 7400$ today,it is the lowest price .When the price had reached 9700$,I thing it will move to 15,000$ very soon.But the shocking news is it reduce to 7400$ Huh
It is the another opportunity to buy bitcoin at very low price.If the price increase,you will get profit for that.There is a chance to get  double or triple your investment .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

yes, chances are always in your hand, time to buy now BTC then sooner or later, pumping coming instant profit.

Pumping does not mean an instant profit for everyone. The timing is also important. The people who are debating whether to buy bitcoin or not (even today) will see the sudden spike in price and then accidentally buy some bitcoin in greed hoping it goes up even more. Sadly the one who is selling will use this as an opportunity to dump their coins and make a profit off it.

Bitcoin trading is not a method to get rich quick. It will make you rich but it will take time to do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

I'm sure it's possible. There is interest in the other, when your portfolio will make x2-x3 you will be ready to fix the profit?
The main thing that was not greed

Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

There is possibility, and i cant say that it is low. The previous bitcoin all time high was 20k, but it`s
definetely not his limit. With the present btc price about 7k, going to 20 will tripple your deposit.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

I believe there's a big chance to have a big profit in the future of buying bitcoin now not just double or triple but multiply 10times or more because when bitcoin is really expensive you have full of tears of joy to have your big profit by holding bitcoin. Bitcoin really have a big chance to increase in the coming future.
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

Obvious bear trend in all high time frames. Don't immediately pull the trigger. My bet is just study the market, study trading, improve your knowledge first. You will have lots of time before the next big bull run of bitcoin.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

yes of course there is still a chance to double the assets you have because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so it is very good and very suitable if you are investing there. I'm sure the price of bitcoin can be expensive up to 1000%.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

Of course you can triple or grow up your investment 10 times, if you can afford yourself just hold your investments for a long time, say 3-4 years. But now I think we will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September.
Well if you pick up the data for some past months and study about the rise in the prices, the number of people entered the market, the ratio at which the prices has risen, you will come to know about your answer how to double or triple your investment. I believe you can do only one thing and that is to invest in long term and let the market decides how much to give you.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

of course its possible but the question is how long are you prefer to wait to get that profit? We dont know if this will happen this year or next year but its possible.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

of course its possible but the question is how long are you prefer to wait to get that profit? We dont know if this will happen this year or next year but its possible.

It depends of you can afford or you're willing to wait out for probably a year. Personally, i think btc will be worth way more than it is today, probably breaking the 30k barrier in the future. That's alreadyore than triple if you invest now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sandraonas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

That is a million dollar question and honestly i do not think anyone has the right answer to the question.Bitcoin may eventually hit 100,000 USD someday.It is also possible the price falls to 2000 USD anytime without warning,no one cant say for sure how the price will go.Too many variables.Do not invest more than you are willing to let go and do your own research
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

For short term it does not seems so. but in long run you can definitely make so. It would be better that you invest at a lower price.

Your investment can be doubled or tripled but not now maybe sometimes in the future, like 2 or 4 years later I supposed
Well there are chances for the market to move again to the state of equilibrium where the prices will be stable. If this state of equilibrium is achieved, the demand for the crypto will rise because people love to invest in assets with stable prices. So when the demand rises, the prices will also rise and as a result the value of your portfolio will also rise. It might be a double or triple or even more than that rise.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

For short term it does not seems so. but in long run you can definitely make so. It would be better that you invest at a lower price.

Your investment can be doubled or tripled but not now maybe sometimes in the future, like 2 or 4 years later I supposed
Well there are chances for the market to move again to the state of equilibrium where the prices will be stable. If this state of equilibrium is achieved, the demand for the crypto will rise because people love to invest in assets with stable prices. So when the demand rises, the prices will also rise and as a result the value of your portfolio will also rise. It might be a double or triple or even more than that rise.
It’s quite tough to succeed with such kind of goals. These are generally the goals of gambler. But anyways all traders are here to earn money. You can double you money with Bitcoin in short-term. But in long term, I think it’s quite possible. The prices of Bitcoin are quite low nowadays. So buy it now and hold it for some months. You may find your money doubled or tripled.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

if you buy bitcoin now, then you will have a chance to get profit, but in a long time, because now the price of bitcoin still not stable and always decrease in price, so if you want to invest in bitcoin then you have to wait long enough until the price bitcoin rises again.
you must be patient and sure bitcoin will increase again at the end of 2018.
Yeah and that’s why I say that investment in bitcoin needs two things, one is patience and other is courage to bear the loss. If you have these qualities then buy some bitcoin today and wait till the price up again. No doubt the price is going down now a day but it will not continue for long. Soon the trend will change and the investors will make good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: