Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone else really dislike this f*****g stuipid Coinye  (Read 2371 times)
rikkejohn (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:30:33 AM

There have been some really cool coins the last few weeks. Sadly some of them had technical issues, but otherwise they have looked good and had ace names.

But does anyone else really dislike this fcuking stuipid Coinye bag of shite?

Honestly, it makes DOGE look good.

Please ignore it and perhaps it will slither away.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:36:42 AM

I like to collect all the coins and now I got 50600.5 Coinye so I like it. I only got 135 doge but wished I had more of it but I missed all the big giveaways for that one. I like Coinye because I rapped and got paid.. Grin Grin
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:38:54 AM

coinye won't take off. gayfish will sue every exchange and merchant that tries to accept coinye. there's no point in holding coinye, i sold all of mine.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:40:34 AM

coinye won't take off. gayfish will sue every exchange and merchant that tries to accept coinye. there's no point in holding coinye, i sold all of mine.

This. Most exchanges dont have the battle chest let alone the legal system in their pockets. This is nothing more than Doge 2.0... all hype and a dump.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:40:50 AM

all the coin are as good as its market. none of them bring anything else to the table. therefore coinye ,as annoying as it sounds to you, has dev that are making news left and right. i'll take coinye over most of other pointless coins.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:42:15 AM

This. Most exchanges dont have the battle chest let alone the legal system in their pockets. This is nothing more than Doge 2.0... all hype and a dump.

you mean the same doge that has 1 million usd daily volume? no this is the doge poop

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:45:22 AM

I love it for the simple fact that it pisses Kanye off. He's trying to sue but its a total non-starter.

I'm grumpy!!
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:50:49 AM

coinye is mostly harmless.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:51:17 AM

THat shyt stupid as hell lol.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:53:13 AM

''this f*****g stuipid Coinye'' brought me 3BTC in 2 days..

Keep hating, lol

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
cenari0

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:54:05 AM

I like to collect all the coins and now I got 50600.5 Coinye so I like it. I only got 135 doge but wished I had more of it but I missed all the big giveaways for that one. I like Coinye because I rapped and got paid.. Grin Grin

Hey i got 2000 doge - Wanna swap some Doge for some Coinye ?

How many Doge do you want and how many coinye would you be prepared to swap ?
cenari0

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:56:19 AM

Keep hating, lol

Teach me please haha

How did it get you 3BTC?

Thanks for the lesson i am about to learn lol
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:57:24 AM

you mean the same doge that has 1 million usd daily volume? no this is the doge poop

Only because idiots love to throw away BTC on that coin, multipools lap it up. Yeah that shit coin.  Only reason it even sniffs that much is because there are suckers born every minute.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:57:46 AM

Keep hating, lol

Teach me please haha

How did it get you 3BTC?

Thanks for the lesson i am about to learn lol
Can't reveal the secret of buying low, selling high, sorry Sad

Smiley

PS: Oh, snap! Did I reveal the secret?!

phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:21:12 AM

Whaaat? can't give out the secret of buying low selling high? That's what your doing buying low selling hi, that is no secret you just got to sit in front of your computer all day.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:22:46 AM

Can't reveal the secret of buying low, selling high, sorry Sad
Smiley
PS: Oh, snap! Did I reveal the secret?!
whatever secrets are revealed in each thread are all forgotten after a page or 2 anyway.  secret safe!

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 03:23:06 AM

Whaaat? can't give out the secret of buying low selling high? That's what your doing buying low selling hi, that is no secret you just got to sit in front of your computer all day.
NO SHIT, SHERLOCK

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:24:11 AM

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK

Yeah and sell homemade videos for COYE
hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:37:49 AM

I am worried about a long term negative legal impact on the crypto currency community.

Kanye's legal team winning or losing does not matter. A victory for the defendants may have unintended consequences. It comes down to the legal interpretation of our crypto world that would serve as the basis for any ruling.

A favorable ruling easily becomes a pyrrhic victory. Unintended consequences abound when courts become involved.

Consider ObamaCare being upheld by the Supreme Court, on the basis of the Individual Mandate being reinterpreted as a tax:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/28/explaining-the-supreme-court-ruling-on-obamacare.html

I would also expect the developers behind the coin would be the least vulnerable. I have more concern for miners, exchanges, investors, or anyone profiting from crypto currency. Kanye's legal team can easily broaden its targets. And again: individuals escaping prosecution does not mean that crypto currency will not be damaged at large.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

I am worried about a long term negative legal impact on the crypto currency community.

Kanye's legal team winning or losing does not matter. A victory for the defendants may have unintended consequences. It comes down to the legal interpretation of our crypto world that would serve as the basis for any ruling.

A favorable ruling easily becomes a pyrrhic victory. Unintended consequences abound when courts become involved.

Consider ObamaCare being upheld by the Supreme Court, on the basis of the Individual Mandate being reinterpreted as a tax:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/28/explaining-the-supreme-court-ruling-on-obamacare.html

I would also expect the developers behind the coin would be the least vulnerable. I have more concern for miners, exchanges, investors, or anyone profiting from crypto currency. Kanye's legal team can easily broaden its targets. And again: individuals escaping prosecution does not mean that crypto currency will not be damaged at large.

agreed
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: