Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Gpu Miners for Rent  (Read 238 times)
ranchi (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

If you have gpu rig and want to rent then i am interested in taking that rig , if you are big miner or mining farm then msg me or contact me in telegram @jhanglu
will discuss more about that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

Why someone use your rental vs mining rig rentals and nicehash?
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

as szafa said
How about Nicehash or may Miningrigrentals?

What makes you interesting to rent directly from the miners, instead of using rent platform? It was okay for miners whose leased their Hashrate to you, but they can go anytime without your permission (if you pay on the front), and you can leave 'em anytime while yo pay 'em after the service ends.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

as szafa said
How about Nicehash or may Miningrigrentals?

What makes you interesting to rent directly from the miners, instead of using rent platform? It was okay for miners whose leased their Hashrate to you, but they can go anytime without your permission (if you pay on the front), and you can leave 'em anytime while yo pay 'em after the service ends.

Obviously there is merit in going through non-mainstream channels like nicehash or miningrigrentals.

If you're not aware it's usually how established companies charge more as payment for the convenience and security they provide. OP is probably trying to increase profit margins. That being said, I wouldn't trust so easily when it comes to crypto transactions like this though, too much risk.
Geraldo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

If you're not aware it's usually how established companies charge more as payment for the convenience and security they provide.

That's the point.

OP is probably trying to increase profit margins. That being said, I wouldn't trust so easily when it comes to crypto transactions like this though, too much risk.

Then also miners who want to lease their rigs felt the same as OP and also said "I wouldn't trust so easily when it comes to crypto transactions like this though, too much risk"  Wink
ranchi (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

NICEHASH is not supported so i need mining firm for this to achieve my Goals

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

If you have gpu rig and want to rent then i am interested in taking that rig , if you are big miner or mining farm then msg me or contact me in telegram @jhanglu
will discuss more about that

Your best bet is to use a AWS from Amazon or Google or DigitalOcean.

You can rent someone's private rig but people are usually sneaky and they will see what you are mining and if it looks profitable they will just mine it themselves.

Basically whenever there is a very profitable coin, usually the Nicehash and MRR people get curious and if it's more profitable to mine directly they just switch over themselves and cancel your orders.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

What are your advantages when compared to other services like Nicehash?

How far is your guarantee to Mining Rig?

Jocoloko

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

What algorithm are you looking for? I think that's pretty important when you are looking to rent GPUS
Geraldo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

NICEHASH is not supported so i need mining firm for this to achieve my Goals

This statement indicated something.
Can be the algorithm isn't listed on Nicehash, I'm not sure with MRR. Or may you need more Hashing power (as you mentioned with "mining firm" needed), I thought this is for solo mining. Am I right?  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: