Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:34:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted - super old thread  (Read 6878 times)
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:46:56 AM

I am hearing reports of Megacoin deposits which have not cleared for over 1 week!

Support requests are not getting answered.

At least keep us informed on what the problem is - this lack of communication is getting very annoying!

Angry

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:03:01 AM

Cryptsy is at fault I have just checked the IFC network from several angles and it is working perfectly!

My friend withdrew several BTC, but it did NOT withdraw automatic, it was also pending for 2 days until support read his ticket and help him withdraw BTC.

Grin I FUCKING doubt cryptsy withdraw coins MANUALLY but not automatic... So ridiculous, shame on Cryptsy.

Cryptsy does not have good support actually, very slow responses from tickets. Embarrassed

Well apparently "your friend" wasn't too upset about it as he didn't post.

Nice try but fail mcxNOW shill.

~BCX~

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40cryptsy%20deposits&src=typd

vasp

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:06:48 AM

Having constant deposit delays with FST for all last 2 months,
but if it were delayed for 24 hours at first, and i already accustomed,
last week they forget to deposit fastcoins at all.
Last delay was 72 hours, although all arrived.
But from this time - its already 6 days - ive sent a lot of FST deposits at this days - no any coins on balance.
I have set auto payout on pool - so there already about 90-100 transctions, seems like this peoples at cryptsy
sit and consider all deposits with abacus.

Coin Name                          |  Cryptsy Deposit or Withdrawal   |   Affecting Everyone?  |  Average Hold time  |   Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FastCoin        - FST            -         Deposit              -        Many            -       5 and more days       -
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:13:58 AM

Having constant deposit delays with FST for all last 2 months,
but if it were delayed for 24 hours at first, and i already accustomed,
last week they forget to deposit fastcoins at all.
Last delay was 72 hours, although all arrived.
But from this time - its already 6 days - ive sent a lot of FST deposits at this days - no any coins on balance.
I have set auto payout on pool - so there already about 90-100 transctions, seems like this peoples at cryptsy
sit and consider all deposits with abacus.

Coin Name                          |  Cryptsy Deposit or Withdrawal   |   Affecting Everyone?  |  Average Hold time  |   Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FastCoin        - FST            -         Deposit              -        Many            -       5 and more days       -

I am experiencing the exact same problem. I am considering my options and will be moving my business to another exchange soon. I can understand that problems creep in from time to time, but Cryptsy for most part choose to keep us in the dark and ignore us, which is completely unacceptable.
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:56:52 AM

Tried to send some IFC from Cryptsy to coinex.pw and nothing arrives. Don't know what to do now  Embarrassed

Any advice?
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:07:49 AM

Saddens me how many people are still using cryptsy.

I stopped trusting it weeks ago. I haven't had needed to use it since.

jrretirement

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:09:45 AM

IFC been held pending for a while now, day or 2. It makes no sense why they add more coins when they have such issues, it almost seems as if cryptsy are trying to manipulate the market!

Surely they shouldn't be doing this as one day they will be regulated and have to explain this when their CEO and leads get indicted!  

Surely the better they can run the more they can profit!
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:09:36 AM

Cryptsy: WAKE UP AND GET THOSE IFC PROBLEMS UNDER CONTROL!!!! You can't not just do NOTHING and let your customers standing in the rain!

BrewCrewFan

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:41:16 AM

Cryptsy: WAKE UP AND GET THOSE IFC PROBLEMS UNDER CONTROL!!!! You can't not just do NOTHING and let your customers standing in the rain!

They dont care. Where else are you going to trade? As far as they are concerend it does not matter. Maybe they are flipping your coin right now for profit, once the price crashes you can have em back Smiley

Anyways, My coins finally showed up 3+ days later.
Alphacoin
Fastcoin
Memecoin.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:28:55 AM

Bump.

Had several issues with my NET deposits. Eventually all got resolved within 2 days (that's along time)

Had several issues with my DOGE deposits. Eventually all got resolved within 1 day.

Now I am missing 80+ CASH coins. Emailed them they want the TX ID, extremely hard to get from my stupid pool cash.minebig.com because I click on the TX ID a pop up opens up that doesnt allow copy/paste.

Cryptsy avg response time to my tickets is 3~4 hours. Response to emails is quicker.

Cryptsy definitely doing things manually. If I had not caught those by spending hours checking transactions on the pool back to tCryptsy then I would never had received my coins. I think there are many many more transactions missing that I just never caught because I mine directly to Cryptsy and have it on autosell and pools show a limited number of past transactions and I dont know how to use block explorer using only my receive account number.
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:43:01 PM

Waiting almost 2 days for LEAF Deposit to show up. Still not there.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

Well it's all a moot point tonight. You can't even login to Cryptsy, it returns you back to the login page.

"Undergoing maintenance new servers and upgrades. Can experience intermittent connectivity issues. Will clear up in the next few hours." - Twitter

Ordinarily one might feel relief at hearing this but I suspect performance issues will remain at the 'suck' level.

As Polosi said not long ago about the AHCA:
"Enjoy the suck."

Like to add Cashcoin. 2 deposits 2 dif addies 24 hours still no show.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:14:31 PM

Well it's all a moot point tonight. You can't even login to Cryptsy, it returns you back to the login page.

"Undergoing maintenance new servers and upgrades. Can experience intermittent connectivity issues. Will clear up in the next few hours." - Twitter

Ordinarily one might feel relief at hearing this but I suspect performance issues will remain at the 'suck' level.

For the ones who can't login, login via https://www.cryptsy.com/users/balances

Worked for me.
layyen

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

does anybody have problems with withdrawals and deposits ?
i have pendig doge withdrawal,
pending btc deposit,
ticket is opened,

thanks
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:56:21 PM

Getting 'Internal Error' when trying to withdraw bitcoin for the last few hours. Anyone else getting the same or is it just me?

JohnCar

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:14:50 PM

does anybody have problems with withdrawals and deposits ?
i have pendig doge withdrawal,
pending btc deposit,
ticket is opened,

thanks

sent doge over to cryptsy 12 hours ago still showing nothing.............

TIT coming soon..............
layyen

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:19:30 PM

didnt find official cryptsy thread Sad on their tweeter is nothing, hope there will be as soon as posible some news from these exchanges..
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

Sent 1small deposits of EMD to cryptsy on the 9th at 11 am ... still nada

hasar

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:55:41 PM

I withdraw infinitecoin from cryptsy. It took 2 days to appear on my wallet. Coinex it takes 1 second. Such difference eh.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
alheim

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:04:20 PM

I am currently having two issues with Cryptsy:

1. My deposit of 0.75 BTC was not credited to my account, although the transaction can easily be verified in the blockchain.  This has been nearly 48 hours.

2. I have a withdrawal of 61,000 DOGE shown as 'Pending' for over a day.

Any tips?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: