Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:26:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bitcoin ATM Finder - Easily Find Bitcoin ATM locations & Information  (Read 1024 times)
icarusis (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:25:23 AM

Just wanted to share a site I made recently as it may be of use to some if you. It was born out of frustration at not being able to easily find BTC ATM locations and information about each one. Hopefully it can help increase the BTC community by enabling new adopters to easily find locations to buy Coin (Especially in regards to the news that ~75% of users of the Vancouver ATM created a new wallet - implying that some of them are new to BTC).

I will be updating the map as new locations are announced with many to come in 2014.

If you are an ATM owner or know of a new permanent ATM location, please contact me:

Email: webmaster@bitcoinatmfinder.org

If anyone has more information about the fees of existing ATMs that would also be great.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 04:10:27 AM

Congrats!

Definitely a website worth building.

Would you be interested in listing store fronts where you can buy/sell bitcoin as well?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
icarusis (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:15:12 AM

Thanks, I've added a key for shop locations. Did you have any in mind?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: