Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 06:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 509 times)
intawshako (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:23:03 AM

Hello everyone
I am currently nee to altcoins and have a couple of coins such as qrk zet wdc and ofcourse doge. I see that they have the potential to have a great rise in market cap for the next year and could see it battling litecoin or bitcoin.
Have a great crypto year as they always say.
Have fun this is going to be a great year.
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:11:16 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by "battling litecoin and bitcoin" as these two will most likely not be overtaken by any current altcoin. Namecoin maybe, due to its use, but it would "battle" btc and ltc only if btc and ltc become banned by major countries.

Anywho... Good luck with your crypto!
michaelhampton2

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:23:14 AM

Hello everyone
I am currently nee to altcoins and have a couple of coins such as qrk zet wdc and ofcourse doge. I see that they have the potential to have a great rise in market cap for the next year and could see it battling litecoin or bitcoin.
Have a great crypto year as they always say.
Have fun this is going to be a great year.

Not to sure myself, as I am also a newbies around here. But i think Litecoin will also be the next big coin in the cryptworld. It may not be in the $1000 range, but I twill one day hit the hundred mark!
Moep321

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:53:28 AM

Welcome,
i´m in the bitcoin world for arround two months now.
However every time i read about people investint thousends of dollas in crypto currencies i´m stunned. Don´t missunterstande me, i think this is a realy good sign, but personally i think the rest for such high invstmenst is fairly high. Also i´m not in the situation to invest so much money ^^

However i hope you´ll recieve your profit if btc and other coins spreads arround the world.
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:57:47 AM

Welcome,
i´m in the bitcoin world for arround two months now.
However every time i read about people investint thousends of dollas in crypto currencies i´m stunned. Don´t missunterstande me, i think this is a realy good sign, but personally i think the rest for such high invstmenst is fairly high. Also i´m not in the situation to invest so much money ^^

However i hope you´ll recieve your profit if btc and other coins spreads arround the world.

It's only fair to assume these people are not investing/speculating with more than they can afford to lose
vanilla_sys

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:56:46 AM

i'm newbie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: