Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which payment system do you prefer for bitcoins buying/selling?
Perfect Money - 0 (0%)
Payeer - 0 (0%)
Skrill - 1 (100%)
Neteller - 0 (0%)
WebMoney - 0 (0%)
Other (write in comment) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin exchange system  (Read 82 times)
adska (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

Hello, I am making bitcoin exchange system, where all payments will be executed automatically so will be impossible to scam. Bitcoins will be released only when money will be in the owner account. Which payment system  do you prefer? thanks for your answers. (Unfortunately but not all payments system is possible to implement because of their rules, like PayPal.)
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kand1990

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

Hello, I am making bitcoin exchange system, where all payments will be executed automatically so will be impossible to scam. Bitcoins will be released only when money will be in the owner account. Which payment system  do you prefer? thanks for your answers. (Unfortunately but not all payments system is possible to implement because of their rules, like PayPal.)
For a newbie it will be next to impossible for people to trust and use your system.
Start by earning some serious trust on the forum before you do that or your just wasting your time.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
adska (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

For a newbie it will be next to impossible for people to trust and use your system.
Start by earning some serious trust on the forum before you do that or your just wasting your time.

I will not buy/sell bitcoins, it will be p2p system
awerpitov

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Why it was impossible to implement PayPal?
localcoins24 already done it.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

We cannot know that. We have only your word. That's why reputation is very important.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

We cannot know that. We have only your word. That's why reputation is very important.

Impossible to scam is impossible, there's always a glitch in every program or even machine fails when time goes by.
Build it and we will gonna check it or review on the actual system you have. It will be great when you time of your successful comes.
Good luck folks, keep moving! God bless
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: