Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Advice on buying chips, getting them assembled.  (Read 417 times)
estebanrules (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 07:00:38 AM

Hello folks.

I'm planning on buying some chips (which leads to my first question) and have them assembled for me on to "a board" (which leads to my second question).

At the moment, what "next-gen" chips are out there?  Avalon Gen 2 / Bitfury?  Can anyone recommend one over the other?

And as far as assembly, can anyone recommend a reputable company?

Thank you.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:02:37 AM

Don't do this unless you already have people who you trust and know what they are doing, meaning they have built before. Just asking for information like this is not really going to help much you have to do your own basic research. Some of which you can do right here in these forums but really you need someone with the experience to handle this. Why not just buy coins or existing miners like AntMiner?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: