Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN!  (Read 64132 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:32:35 AM

Enjoying mining this coin on my 2 pc's @ 35 khash/s @ approx. 8 coins / day. Probably not worth it in electricity but hey Wink

Cant afford a proper mining rig or even a decent graphics card so mining with cpu's, any donations welcome to a poor miner just starting out would be gratefully received: F9vALefea7PxaJMRxmwMGYDmY8aR7y3nW5
GabrielKomatsu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:51:40 AM

http://pool.cryptonium.org/ is working fine but confirmations is taking a hell of a time...! pls make it shorter!
From 120 confirmations we have put it to 99.

Enjoy!
didn't you mention a "surprise?" can we look forward to an exciting announcement of some sort soon?
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 01:59:06 AM

http://pool.cryptonium.org/ is working fine but confirmations is taking a hell of a time...! pls make it shorter!

Enjoy!
didn't you mention a "surprise?" can we look forward to an exciting announcement of some sort soon?
My twitter account got on MTV news : )

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:31:39 AM

Enjoying mining this coin on my 2 pc's @ 35 khash/s @ approx. 8 coins / day. Probably not worth it in electricity but hey Wink

Cant afford a proper mining rig or even a decent graphics card so mining with cpu's, any donations welcome to a poor miner just starting out would be gratefully received: F9vALefea7PxaJMRxmwMGYDmY8aR7y3nW5
Sending you some to motivate you! Smiley

jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:17:49 AM

Enjoy!
My twitter account got on MTV news : )

haha i saw that, awesome man! nice work
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

Sending you some to motivate you! Smiley

Gratefully received thanks very much Smiley
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:03:16 AM

Updated first post.

New exchange opens, we're accepted, guaranteed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417981.msg4537659#msg4537659

Had to push a little bit, so he opens earlier than he officially planned.

( In 5 days from today we will hit the first exchange! )

C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:44:50 AM

Excellent news  Cheesy

And this is what I call a fair and open book premine.  No scam, the number of coins premined does not vastly exceed what is possible to be mined by the community themselves in just a couple of days or so.   And its all accounted for.    Im on board.   And for anyone who has read any of my doubting and negative posts on other coins, you will know Im not one to be overly positive about a coin unless I can see some great pottential.  Im mining this and have been for a day or so now.

0.07% premine and its all open book.  Thats fair, and that's what will make people view this coin positively imho.

httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:54:30 AM

I find this currency interesting, but I would suggest a thing or two:

-make a zip version of the wallet for the windows. I don't like it as it is now (cryptonium-setup.exe), where Windows asks me, are you sure you want to run this software.

-maybe you could make a giveaway for people to register and be active on a forum on a official site. It doesn't look good, when visitors find inactive forum there.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:06:05 AM

-make a zip version of the wallet for the windows. I don't like it as it is now (cryptonium-setup.exe), where Windows asks me, are you sure you want to run this software.

-maybe you could make a giveaway for people to register and be active on a forum on a official site. It doesn't look good, when visitors find inactive forum there.

Thank You for your suggestions!

I'll fix that when I find free time ( Sounds lame, I know, but I'm really busy! Matter of minutes wastes me a lot! )

( Giveaways are listed in the OP. I'll make the giveaway You suggested! )

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:07:23 AM

Excellent news  Cheesy

And this is what I call a fair and open book premine.  No scam, the number of coins premined does not vastly exceed what is possible to be mined by the community themselves in just a couple of days or so.   And its all accounted for.    Im on board.   And for anyone who has read any of my doubting and negative posts on other coins, you will know Im not one to be overly positive about a coin unless I can see some great pottential.  Im mining this and have been for a day or so now.

0.07% premine and its all open book.  Thats fair, and that's what will make people view this coin positively imho.
Man.

Not sure what to say.

Thank You? ( Smiley )

C3ALL

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:20:35 AM

Have only ever posted my honest opinion.  Smiley

I can see the pottential here.  Smaller numbers, smaller premine, lots of up front work done and no daft pumping for the sake of pumping posts.  All done steadily and professionaly.  Am even donating to the cryptonium pool and hope some of those coins can be used for giveaways or something else if required.  Smiley

Oh, Im not a fan of the big brash forum signatures (detracts from the topics imho), so modified the size of mine.  Nothing personal, just my preference Smiley

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:26:46 AM

Have only ever posted my honest opinion.  Smiley

I can see the pottential here.  Smaller numbers, smaller premine, lots of up front work done and no daft pumping for the sake of pumping posts.  All done steadily and professionaly.  Am even donating to the cryptonium pool and hope some of those coins can be used for giveaways or something else if required.  Smiley
Hello, I'm here to talk about our Messiah, Jesus Christ. Are You interested?

Wtf, seriously. You can actually be nice?

Thank You for your honest opinion, I really appreciate it.

C3ALL

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:29:14 AM

Hello, I'm here to talk about our Messiah, Jesus Christ. Are You interested?

Wtf, seriously. You can actually be nice?

Thank You for your honest opinion, I really appreciate it.

I had gates installed at the house to stop people coming to tell me about the story and how I can be saved...  Wink

Not a problem.  Im sure once others get to see the opening post on this and do the number crunching, they will be mining it too.  Wink

httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:36:59 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 10:58:10 AM by httpb

Thank You for your suggestions!

I'll fix that when I find free time ( Sounds lame, I know, but I'm really busy! Matter of minutes wastes me a lot! )

( Giveaways are listed in the OP. I'll make the giveaway You suggested! )

About .zip version of the windows:

I just looked into Github link and this looks like a .zip version of the wallet for windows (by clicking on Raw link):

https://github.com/Cryptonium/Cryptonium-Coin-Source/blob/master/Cryptonium%20Compiled%20for%20windows.zip

Can I use that instead of .exe file?

UPDATE:

I tried it and it seems to be working.

I would suggest to put this link on the first post for people that don't like to run setup.exe files.
C3ALL

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:52:19 AM

May be worth having a zip version rather than self extracting/installing exe.   Although the exe is a nice touch, its "different" and people are very reluctant to run unknown exe files.  My Norton product flagged it up as "untested" and that it had only been installed by 6 members of the Norton community etc..   I was fine with it, but others may be uneasy about it.  Just a thought.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:58:15 AM

May be worth having a zip version rather than self extracting/installing exe.   Although the exe is a nice touch, its "different" and people are very reluctant to run unknown exe files.  My Norton product flagged it up as "untested" and that it had only been installed by 6 members of the Norton community etc..   I was fine with it, but others may be uneasy about it.  Just a thought.
Updating

C3ALL

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:09:16 AM

Cool.

The exe file makes it very easy for newbie miners though, so well worth keeping it as an option.  Perhaps a link to a webpage with easy to follow steps for people new to mining,  complete with screenshots etc (like the sort of "quick setup" guide you get with software items today).

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:27:28 AM

Alright, just to keep everyone updated. ( Especially the guys who're waiting for their giveaway prizes! )

I'm going to sleep right now. I'll be awake in 6-7 hours from now.

When I log in, I'm giving to everyone who hasn't received yet!

blaz092

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:52:21 PM

Reply number 3#!!!!

Can anyone help me set up a CPU Miner!!!??? -.-
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: