Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:30:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN!  (Read 64132 times)
tompa555

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:15:07 PM

What going on with this coin, is it still alive?
Didn't hear any news for much time now. Sad

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
psomas2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:31:20 PM

What going on with this coin, is it still alive?
Didn't hear any news for much time now. Sad
Yup , it is alive Smiley

I told many times that developers work on many things Smiley

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
tasorrog

Activity: 103

LE HAPPY MERCHANT

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:47:41 PM

Is there anyone mining? Tongue
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:53:43 PM

Is there anyone mining? Tongue

Yes,just take a look at the offical cryptonium mining pool. Smiley
http://pool.cryptonium.org
The diff is low,better start mining,now!  Grin
Quinlan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:39:31 AM

I think that I speak for most people here when I say that some announcement from the developers would be very much appreciated. Actually, If I remember correctly, we haven't had a SINGLE dev announcement on this thread ever. KeyserSozeMC was kind enough to organize the giveaways and generally promote the coin, but as he said, he IS NOT in the developer team. Maulix94, you said that you had sent an email to the dev and that some major work is in the process. Would you care to quote that email, please?

I don't know about you guys, but with NO developer input I will consider this coin dead, as will many other miners/buyers. And by developer input, I don't mean that someone says that they contacted the devs with no proof of that communication posted.

Cheers.
psomas2

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:47:21 AM

I think that I speak for most people here when I say that some announcement from the developers would be very much appreciated. Actually, If I remember correctly, we haven't had a SINGLE dev announcement on this thread ever. KeyserSozeMC was kind enough to organize the giveaways and generally promote the coin, but as he said, he IS NOT in the developer team. Maulix94, you said that you had sent an email to the dev and that some major work is in the process. Would you care to quote that email, please?

I don't know about you guys, but with NO developer input I will consider this coin dead, as will many other miners/buyers. And by developer input, I don't mean that someone says that they contacted the devs with no proof of that communication posted.

Cheers.
Are you blind or what? Smiley

I am one of the developers answering the most of the questions on bitcointalk..

mercenar1e

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

Cheers.

the question still remains unanswered, why should the community still be invested in the coin? you haven't told us exactly what it is your working on when every other competitor has.. i remember reading that the coin was supposed to be listed on a large exchange but that hasn't gone anywhere either.
Quinlan

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:39:53 AM

Cheers.

Oh sorry, didn't know that. But as mercenar1e says, the question remains unanswered...It's very nice of you to answer questions and all that, but what we require is a structured statment from the developer (i.e. you). I mean something like a roadmap for the coin, what have you done, what are your plans, along with a time line. As far as I can see the only thing cryptonium has done in a month is getting listed on a few exchanges. I respect and salute that, but we are all basically blind about any/all other plans. I'm just saying that this kind of attentiveness is not contributing to the coin's trust base and we are certainly not attracting any new members.
psomas2

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:23:05 AM

Cheers.

Oh sorry, didn't know that. But as mercenar1e says, the question remains unanswered...It's very nice of you to answer questions and all that, but what we require is a structured statment from the developer (i.e. you). I mean something like a roadmap for the coin, what have you done, what are your plans, along with a time line. As far as I can see the only thing cryptonium has done in a month is getting listed on a few exchanges. I respect and salute that, but we are all basically blind about any/all other plans. I'm just saying that this kind of attentiveness is not contributing to the coin's trust base and we are certainly not attracting any new members.

As i already said , i am making a gaming engine that people will be able to take cryptonium ingames..
But i need my time , the other developer is on hollidays , so i am going on myself.

Quinlan

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:58:14 AM

Okay, thanks for the info. THAT really sounds interesting.
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:08:41 PM

Well..  Since the other dev is on holiday; I would like to take his place.  Let's take the professional way and create some realistic goals for the short & long term. PM me if you wish.
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:10:48 PM

Something is wrong with the client it wont load! windows client!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
psomas2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:45:42 PM

Something is wrong with the client it wont load! windows client!
what error do ypu get? Did you try some nodes?

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

Its working must have been a windows bug!

Report to moderator 
Ralph0603

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:17:59 PM

How you like my boost for the net hashrate? 10mh/s  Grin
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:56:46 AM

I'd like it if there was more activity  Undecided

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:19:06 PM

I'd like it if there was more activity  Undecided
Not only you.
Quinlan

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:52:07 AM

Will I be called a troll if I say this coin is dead, again?
psomas2

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

Since there are enought nodes and blockchain is running , i dont see it as dead , it doesnt has enough supporters to pump it.
But project is technicaly alive and usable anytime.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:42:50 PM

Since there are enought nodes and blockchain is running , i dont see it as dead , it doesnt has enough supporters to pump it.
But project is technicaly alive and usable anytime.
Does it mean that everything you do now is waiting for someone to pump the coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: