Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in a 500Gh/s BFL mini rig  (Read 2502 times)
mackminer (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:42:21 PM

I really do want a mini-rig?

What's this thread about anyways?

The thread is about establishing value I suppose - someone has offered me more than is on this thread. I'm not sure if I'm breaking the rules here?

Could you share with the group?

My estimate was 5.167BTC for the value, I would be very interested to know the going rate on these.

Can I ask how you determined the value?

1BFf3Whvj118A5akc5fHhfLLwxYduMmq1d
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:43:37 PM

Can I ask how you determined the value?

Standard formula.

30% diff jumps, 90 days total mining, $0 electric, 0% pool fee.   (bitcoinwisdom.com calculator)

I've never made a significant gain or lost money buying hardware with this formula.  (Lots of small gains add up)

mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:41:08 PM

Just for the record this was sold for an undisclosed sum. Thank you for your interest.

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

It is so unfortunate when people don't speak up when they buy something. Theres no way to verify if a trade actually occured then, which would reinforce if the seller was legit or if they were a scammer.

sandrig

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:51:01 PM

It is so unfortunate when people don't speak up when they buy something. Theres no way to verify if a trade actually occured then, which would reinforce if the seller was legit or if they were a scammer.

I'm sure that after the transaction is complete and the buyer has received the item both the buyer and seller will leave feedback for each other. If he just sold it the buyer probably hasn't received it yet, so it's too soon to see feedback. I don't see anything in this thread that would indicate any sort of scam.
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:03:16 PM

It was actually sold outside of this forum.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:06:57 PM

Did the buyer tell you how much he paid?

mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:12:41 PM

Course! He paid me!

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:15:54 PM

Course! He paid me!

Just making sure it was disclosed to you!

Could you give us a range?  Like USD 0-5000, 5K-10K,  or BTC 0-5,5-10,10-15 etc

cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

That is a very dumb question...

[...]

I don't think he will, he said it's undisclosed.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:22:10 PM

[...]

Lol.  I would just like a bit of a clue as to what these are going for.  I'm sure others would like to have an idea as well.  Disclosing an estimated range is not disclosure of a price paid.

Specifically when the buyer is undisclosed.

mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

[...]

Could you give us a range?  Like USD 0-5000, 5K-10K,  or BTC 0-5,5-10,10-15 etc

Lol.  I would just like a bit of a clue as to what these are going for.  I'm sure others would like to have an idea as well.  Disclosing an estimated range is not disclosure of a price paid.

Specifically when the buyer is undisclosed.

The price is always going to be based on how optimistic the buyer is vs. the optimism/pessimism of the seller, given that there are not many for sale. More choice for the buyer if there are a lot available.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:52:58 PM

Course! He paid me!

Threads over now...so Im back...who'd you scam?
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:54:22 PM

Course! He paid me!

I've read over your profile and viewed your posts from the past. My god, you are some clown - what field were you born in?

Have you nothing better to do that slag butterfly labs every time you get a chance - some people did make money with them  Roll Eyes Just not you  Cheesy

You might not even make money with your Neptunes - you will look like an even bigger clown then. Is this supposed to be your official opinion moniker for your business, then?

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

Course! He paid me!

I've read over your profile and viewed your posts from the past. My god, you are some clown - what field were you born in?

Have you nothing better to do that slag butterfly labs every time you get a chance - some people did make money with them  Roll Eyes Just not you  Cheesy

You might not even make money with your Neptunes - you will look like an even bigger clown then. Is this supposed to be your official opinion moniker for your business, then?

haha dude butterfly labs sucks...Dont go snooping into my business...what are you the NSA? And yeah since I have made so much money off of bitcoin, I dont have much better to do. I quit my job, it was nice. Everything I do now revolves around bitcoin. So i have plenty of time to help people out by warning them against buying from butterfly labs

im sure a few people did make money. A few out of thousands doesnt cut it in America. We demand satisfaction. Dont worry about my neptunes dude. Im going to be printing money with those puppies. I got a minimum of 10TH for 3O bitcoins, ill be ok I think
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

Course! He paid me!

haha dude butterfly labs sucks...Dont go snooping into my business...what are you the NSA? And yeah since I have made so much money off of bitcoin, I dont have much better to do. I quit my job, it was nice. Everything I do now revolves around bitcoin. So i have plenty of time to help people out by warning them against buying from butterfly labs

im sure a few people did make money. A few out of thousands doesnt cut it in America. We demand satisfaction. Dont worry about my neptunes dude. Im going to be printing money with those puppies. I got a minimum of 10TH for 3O bitcoins, ill be ok I think

10TH/s is not much - the network is currently on about 14000TH and other ASIC's may deliver long before them - Q1/Q2 is vague, very vague. There are 100's of antminers coming on all the time. Black arrow estimate to bring their 1TH machines in late February.

20nm takes a long time to fix if there are problems and it's likely they won't ship before summer. They were even late with their last 28nm product line. Tell me how much you estimate to make back on bitcoins? What's your contingency plan? I just ordered one to play it safe because I believe they will be surpassed. It may ruin KnC when everybody wants their refunds. Those that do may very well not get their refund back with the same amount of coins they spent - maybe 8 each, or 7, or 5....anything is quite possible.

btw, a lot of europeans think Americans are idiots, we don't all look at your country in awe - what goes up must come down and your superpower status days are numbered. Don't try and play some card on europeans to make your country sound better.

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

Course! He paid me!

10TH/s is not much - the network is currently on about 14000TH and other ASIC's may deliver long before them - Q1/Q2 is vague, very vague. There are 100's of antminers coming on all the time. Black arrow estimate to bring their 1TH machines in late February.

20nm takes a long time to fix if there are problems and it's likely they won't ship before summer. They were even late with their last 28nm product line. Tell me how much you estimate to make back on bitcoins? What's your contingency plan? I just ordered one to play it safe because I believe they will be surpassed. It may ruin KnC when everybody wants their refunds. Those that do may very well not get their refund back with the same amount of coins they spent - maybe 8 each, or 7, or 5....anything is quite possible.

btw, a lot of europeans think Americans are idiots, we don't all look at your country in awe - what goes up must come down and your superpower status days are numbered. Don't try and play some card on europeans to make your country sound better.

Ill be fine...KNC knows whats up...America has its problems, but its still the best place in the world to live. I am well aware most of the world thinks we are idiots, but trust me, we dont think too much of them either.
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

Course! He paid me!

Ill be fine...KNC knows whats up...America has its problems, but its still the best place in the world to live. I am well aware most of the world thinks we are idiots, but trust me, we dont think too much of them either.

KnC knows there fucked more like if Black arrow meets it's expectations....that means your fucked also if you haven't ordered any Black arrow gear - just like many who bought BFL gear.

Why is America the best place to live? We get all your technology companies because you don't have the skills among other things. Google, Facebook, Intel etc. are all in Ireland. You can't hold on to your own tech companies!

Your health system is a disaster - your society is in tatters due to the divide between the wealthy and poor. You now have to restrict your gun law because kids are needlessly going into schools and cinemas to shoot people (reason?). You start wars you can't win, America even starts wars for oil. Your car manufacturing industry is laughable and exports are more or less nil because there rubbish. You burn ridiculous amounts of petrol (or gas as the Americans call it) due to big massive engines that are still extremely slow and heavy), and if I may repeat "start wars for oil"
So saying America is the best place to live is very subjective and stupid.....and too much of a generalised statement. If someone likes to work in research for HP with their doctorate, then maybe the best place for them to live is Ireland. If someone wants to move up the ranks in facebook, again...Ireland.

If someone wants to build shite cars with outdated rail suspension then America is a good place to live. If you want to be obese then America is the best place to live also.

What are you going to say next so I can tear that apart too? What's your age btw?

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:15:42 PM

haha like I said, we have some problems. What country are you from in Europe? Have we saved your country from certain annihilation, most likely. We have the best of everything available. We generally have a lot of freedoms. Where in Europe re you from? Lets hear that first. Im sure Ill have a few things to say..be proud dude, where are you from?
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:35:11 PM

haha like I said, we have some problems. What country are you from in Europe? Have we saved your country from certain annihilation, most likely. We have the best of everything available. We generally have a lot of freedoms. Where in Europe re you from? Lets hear that first. Im sure Ill have a few things to say..be proud dude, where are you from?

I think you have missed my point....this is about Neptune miners. Go and order yourself a Black arrow batch 2 for delivery at the end of April. Focus on this company not BFL labs - it might just make you a happier man....although money doesn't make one happy.

I wish you the best of luck with your Neptunes  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: