Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RUSSIAN ICO  (Read 95 times)
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Friends! I read a lot of branches on the forum and faced a big negative towards the Russian ICO. In this regard, I have a question on what are you all based on? specify:
1) Is there such a statistics in a cut: all took place Iko / of which scum so much. And these figures are by country, and mixed teams
2) those who say that the Russian skam,
I understand that you personally ran into this. Could you lead personal statistics: they invested in so much IKO, of which there are so many scams, of which there are so many of the Russian scum that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

I am from Russia and I can say that many scammers want to do their iso.
I'm not saying that all scammers, but if the team is from Russia, then you need to carefully look at them.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

For a long time I have not seen the worthy attention ICO that the Russians have done. Maybe now they have learned to create cool projects, but it needs to be checked)

dessertinvest

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

I am from Russia and as not sad to admit, our country is really a leader in ICO scam((

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

I, too, as soon as I saw the Russian ICO did not participate. Just passing by (This is true only for bounty). There are good projects but in relation to other foreign ICO, there are more Russians, why I do not know. Perhaps the habit of easy money, not working to become rich.  Roll Eyes
Damon | Atomine Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

I agree that Russian ICO is not very practical, but it does not mean that they are all like that. Just be careful, and in the future better call up with sales managers or better with the founders.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Friends! I read a lot of branches on the forum and faced a big negative towards the Russian ICO. In this regard, I have a question on what are you all based on? specify:
1) Is there such a statistics in a cut: all took place Iko / of which scum so much. And these figures are by country, and mixed teams
2) those who say that the Russian skam,
I understand that you personally ran into this. Could you lead personal statistics: they invested in so much IKO, of which there are so many scams, of which there are so many of the Russian scum that

Well first of all we shall not be racist, heh?  I am sure we shall not. The answer to your question is very complicated, really and I am not joking. But to make it simple: modern Russian system cannot provide enough implementation to the projects of it's talented people (I am talking here only about this rather narrow crypto industry and related fields). Again - I am not saying that system is good or bad - just according to what I heard there are too many pitfalls on the road from idea to it's implementation and getting remuneration. Even comparing to USA where everything in regulated to extremes it is too hard. But there are a lot of talented people with great abilities. Without possibility (as they think) to implement their abilities/projects in this cruel world they prefer to become cruel by their selves and sell lies.
Answer is much more complicated but it is ok for the forum and for the low merit member.

But here you also have a possibility. You can look at this cruel tricksters (who are looking on this cruel world and becoming cruel) and become cruel toward russian(american, chinese, jewish, etc) tricksters or you you can look somewhere else. For example I am carrying the signature of Russian project. And well when you are going to chat on telegram....also. Just understand that it is harder to implement technology in Russia due to.... well "complicated" will be the mildest word... so due to complicated business regulations. Some projects can do it - many not. Here you must do your own investigation as an investor - that's your job.

Hope that was helpful.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

This problem concerns not only the Russian ICO. Recently, a lot of ICO ends with fraud. Therefore, investors and bounty participants should pay special attention to the choice of ICO.

ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

Show me statistics, please. Where the Russian scam ICO number is greater than the scam ICOs of other countries. Until you show, I'll take everything that's written here, with unsubstantiated nonsense and a prejudiced attitude. If you got involved in scam projects, it's your personal statistics, not global.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: